Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. (2000 Views)

Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To / Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by benz190: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2010
^^^He's Gonna take a straight shot at the pen raise to the power of is
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by johnsonpal: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2010
Guys dis is real o, wen i woke up ystday,i felt some pain on ma neck and wen i checked it was a cut, I dont even knw what to do again, hav prayed,fasted,cut my finger nails but yet didn't stop, can somebody plz advice, am dead serious!
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by kpolli(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
she has a spirit husband, better run
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by agathamari(f): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
this is a duplicate thread. did you check to see if there was anything like splintered wood on the bed frame or a broken spring in the mattress that could cut her, are her finger/toe nails trimed? are yours? any jewlry? any children or pets in the room? lizards, mice, roaches in the room? watch her when she sleeps and see if she has scratched open a moquito bite in her sleep
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by WAVixen: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
na wa o, why do we find it difficult to believe the supernatural exists??
If you're oblivious to it, keep mute, research and learn. We too form, splinters, bed bugs, clean the room!!!!!
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Abbaj: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
Guy listen carefuly, itsnt bug! Ur friend nees deliverance. Get her a blessd anointy oil from a man of God 2 anoint herself, her room nd house. Gudluck
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Radiant(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
Does she have dry skin? Sometimes your skin itches when it's dry and almost breaking. She may have been scratching too hard for her skin to bleed.

190:

^^
@poster
ive asked him to go to church he refuses,
so imma tell him 2 keep cocoyam @ the 4 corners of his room!!

ROFL. . .wtf!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Of Carbide To Ripen Plantains / SHOCKING!! See How Woman's Butt Implants Exploded.Viewer's Discretion Is Advised / Low Sperm Motility Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.