Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. (1997 Views)

Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To / Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Kulas: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2010
Please what is the cuase of this and i need an advice,i am a dating a girl,most of the time she will wake up at night only to discover that something has cut(pierce) her body and the sign of the cut resembles a cut using razor blade,knife or finger nails and blood will be coming out from that cut body and it will be paining her.This has happened on many occassions even though she do pray.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by MissyB1(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2010
Rotfl!! Mami-worragrin tongue
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by yimiton(f): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2010
This is so funny. Naira land will not stop to amuse and amaze me.

Missy B:

Rotfl!! Mami-worra! grin tongue

Maybe it's a medical condition, see your doctor. Maybe the room is not clean enough or the bed has bugs or some biting insects. Funmigate your house or simply change the mattress. That might help.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by googles: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2010
pppfff its nothing. . . . . . wen i was in the boarding school way back we used to get enough of dat stuff jor

its roaches and bugs feasting on milady's blood. . . . i remember then i used to cry and sneak home to show my mum

that there is a wrist slashing vampire in our school but she'd return me thinking its one of my "i want to leave this hell-hole school" pranks

clean out your room and change the bed or spread it in the sun for a while undecided
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by ikmoore2(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2010
@ Poster,

Pls transfer ur poster to religion section there u will get enough advice on this topic.

I think it is beyond the ordinary roaches and bug or insects bites as people here suggests.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by DeepSoul(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
yimiton:

Maybe it's a medical condition, see your doctor. Maybe the room is not clean enough or the bed has bugs or some biting insects. Funmigate your house or simply change the mattress. That might help.

Which kain medical condition!

The gal is being pressed by winches and winchards.

@Poster
Look on the bright side. Maybe they have asked her to come and "donate" you and she has refused because of the gr8 love she has for you. So, they come to torture her @ night for refusing to "submit" you. U shd be grateful to her  grin
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by NnamdiN: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2010
yimiton:

it's not a medical condition.It happened to me when I was in the boarding school,I complained to my parents,they said I should pray(I'm not saying prayers don't work,mine made it worse)after I told my grandmother,she gave me sliced cocoyam to place at the corners of my bed,honestly,everything stopped,it doesn't matter whether you're superstitious or not just tell her to try it.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by yimiton(f): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
Lol. These Nairalanders will not kill me. I've been laughing since I started reading some of these responses. Let's stop being superstitious jare and do something positive.

start by cleaning out your room, eliminate all bugs, roaches, flies, insects and all uncomfortable things in the room.

Call a fumigator or use a good insecticide in the room.

If you can afford it, change your mattress, then come back to tell us if the 'blood sucking demon' is still disturbing your girlfriend.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Heed: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
How long has this been going on? This is not a normal phenomenon. Your girlfriend might need some spiritual counselling. Let me have your email address.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by GEW: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
and all the winch, witches and wizards say amen
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by omega25red(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
maybe your girl is a secret cutter. She might need some psychological help or maybe she sleep walks and does harm to her self in the process

http://www.essortment.com/articles/self-injury_100006.htm

^^^^read up on this from this site it might shed some light on whats going on
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by spoilt(f): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
Missy B:

Rotfl!! Mami-worra! grin tongue

no be small thing. grin
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
Wow that is scary, How about you don't sleep for a night, watch over her and find out what is it. grin
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Pweety4me(f): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
^Lmao!grin

@Poster some1 had a post exactly like urs is d problem still persisting?hehelipsrsealed grin
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by MissyB1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
omega25red:

maybe your girl is a secret cutter. She might need some psychological help or[b] maybe she sleep walks and does harm to her self in the process[/b]
This one makes more sense than the Bug's story.
Na only the Girl bugs deh bite, abi the Dude blood bitter?  grin
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by TeeJay6(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
poster,
the girl has spiritual issues, advice her to get deliverance that is if she wants to ber delivered
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by NnamdiN: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
yimiton:

Lol. These Nairalanders will not kill me. I've been laughing since I started reading some of these responses. Let's stop being superstitious jare and do something positive.

start by cleaning out your room, eliminate all bugs, roaches, flies, insects and all uncomfortable things in the room.

Call a fumigator or use a good insecticide in the room.

If you can afford it, change your mattress, then come back to tell us if the 'blood sucking demon' is still disturbing your girlfriend.
you don't believe in superstitions?Just pray you'd never have reasons to believe them by force.I used to believe they don't exist,I know better now.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Nautillus(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
I'm sure most of the cuts are around the neck area/ face

4get all that talk of superstition. WITCHES are real and they are feasting on her. . . .She need the help of Jesus to set her free.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by 0hsisi: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
I had the same problem
I would wake up and see scratches all over my body especially around the neck and arms and the thing would be paining me when I rubbed soap to take a bath
Guess what?
My nails were too sharp and too long and when I scratched myself at night,I scratched so hard
after I cut my nails,the problem seized.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by starangel(f): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
guy well its not a medical problem ok it used to happen to me, i though it was a mere ant bite or bug but it wasnt witches are real u knw the only solution is for her to go to church and talk to a strong man of god and probably get herself delivered cos each time she gets a cut something is been deposited in her body, me i think its a spiritual attack so the earlier u do something about it the better
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Odunnu: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Whch church r u guys subscribin for?
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by naijaswag1: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
I prescribe TB Joshua
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Odunnu: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
If she goes 2 TB,I sure have an idea wht d nxt thread/post wil luk like.
NEXT!
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Kulas: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
pls this thing is a serious matter,it occurs on occasionally basis.It is not the issue mosquito bite or bugs or rats etc,.I suggest that whoever have idea on the cause to advise rather than some people taking it as a joke or giving mere statements.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
Its a witch attack.they will continue suckin her blood except she's delivered from their clutches and it may soon affect you
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Pweety4me(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
2 be honest dis topic gives me d creeps d thought is just creepy. . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by 190: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^

dont worry come and hide @your hubby's strong arms
imma takia of u!!

@poster
well ive seen this same tin happening 2 someone,
wakes up the next day with scraths on his chest and butt!!
till now he hasnt done nuffin abt it,
but it dosent happen often,
like say 1ce in a month,he dosent av nails as well
and ive asked him to go to church he refuses,
so imma tell him 2 keep cocoyam @ the 4 corners of his room!!
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by DeepSoul(f): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2010
So what are you people trying to say??

Winches like to eat cocoyam??

It's so sweet for them that after eating, they forget to suck blood. . . .
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Borat1: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2010
Kulas:

Please what is the cuase of this and i need an advice,i am a dating a girl,most of the time she will wake up at night only to discover that something has cut(pierce) her body and the sign of the cut resembles a cut using razor blade,knife or finger nails and blood will be coming out from that cut body and it will be paining her.This has happened on many occassions even though she do pray.

Errm Mister coola$$,
what business have you sleeping in the same bed, most of the time and on many occasions with someone that is not your wife?
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2010
^
lol, helep me ask am o.
@post. Maybe she has a 'spiritual husband', expressing his jealous rage at being cheated on. He might direct his fury towards you soon. . .guess what part of your body he'll want to cut.
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by edydeyemi(m): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2010
Guy, d babe na mamy water simple! Maybe d "rightful owner" is punishing her for , U know grin
Abegi make u take cover o. Life no get duplicate, shebi U Know
Re: Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. by platinumnk(f): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2010
pro01:

^
lol, helep me ask am o.
@post. Maybe she has a 'spiritual husband', expressing his jealous rage at being cheated on. He might direct his fury towards you soon. . .guess what part of your body he'll want to cut.

rotflmao grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Of Carbide To Ripen Plantains / Health Benefits Of Honey / 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.