Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is This Murder Or Suicide - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide (26735 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide? / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by bcbones: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2017
vivie01:

Your head dey there Shervy. You know I didn't even link the man running away to the scene self.
You be confirmed effikko fa. cheesy

You need to look deeper than that, the graph on the board shows a depressed fellow..and the other guy was probably taking notes since the note pad is facing his side, the broken bottle, the gun by the right side....u won't murder someone and leave the weapon there. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by 9jaDoc(f): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2017
How do we know he is dead. OP is he dead?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by lordtim001(m): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Drabeey:
this isn't a suicide... it's a pure murder

look closely to the floor under the chair, you'll see a gun.
it's impossible for him to have shot himself on the head yet the gun dropped to the ground.
if you look closely, the table is too close for the gun to have fallen to the ground. it should have fell on the table if this were to be a suicide.

my take is also that there was a scuffle between the murderer and the victim. see the wall to the right, that was exactly where the murderer killed him by using the bottle on his neck and that was what killed him ( look at his neck) , he was later positioned on that chair and made him look like he committed suicide.

come to think of it, who would commit suicide and yet sit so relaxed.... the way he sat, his body had been dead before he was positioned on the chair.

what I'm yet to unravel is if the killer escaped through that window or is still in the building....

LET SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT.

Drabeey was HERE

modified:

This a suicide,
1. He committed suicide after he had a bad day with the stock exchange. look at the TV, it shows that he was expecting something big and the forex was kind of fluctuating, thereby making him throw many things at the TV at first ( look closely at the ground close to the TV, many things that are supposed to be on the table are there) it's just like when you are watching a match and your player lost a crucial goal, you throw your pillow at the TV.

The final strike was when the stock finally collapsed, he used his leg to push the chair in front down and threw the bottle of alcohol on the wall, making it shatter on the wall, he opened the window only to allow ventilation for him ( the ac might just be too hot as he has much tension on him) .
He later shot himself and it was the gunshot that the guy outside heard that made him run.

I think I like to conclude that, it was a suicide.
Your head is there! grin
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by 9jaDoc(f): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2017
If he is dead it can only be murder. If suicide, he won't be sitting upright like that
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by 9jaDoc(f): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Drabeey:

it's impossible for him to have shot himself on the head yet the gun dropped to the ground.
if you look closely, the table is too close for the gun to have fallen to the ground. it should have fell on the table if this were to be a suicide.

my take is also that there was a scuffle between the murderer and the victim. see the wall to the right, that was exactly where the murderer killed him by using the bottle on his neck and that was what killed him ( look at his neck) , he was later positioned on that chair and made him look like he committed suicide.

come to think of it, who would commit suicide and yet sit so relaxed.... the way he sat, his body had been dead before he was positioned on the chair.

what I'm yet to unravel is if the killer escaped through that window or is still in the building....

Drabeey was HERE

modified:

This a suicide,
1. He committed suicide after he had a bad day with the stock exchange. look at the TV, it shows that he was expecting something big and the forex was kind of fluctuating, thereby making him throw many things at the TV at first ( look closely at the ground close to the TV, many things that are supposed to be on the table are there) it's just like when you are watching a match and your player lost a crucial goal, you throw your pillow at the TV.

The final strike was when the stock finally collapsed, he used his leg to push the chair in front down and threw the bottle of alcohol on the wall, making it shatter on the wall, he opened the window only to allow ventilation for him ( the ac might just be too hot as he has much tension on him) .
He later shot himself and it was the gunshot that the guy outside heard that made him run.

Your head no correct
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by donnaD(f): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Hain.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by lovelylad: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
GraveMan:
It Is Suicide Murder Na!
no it is Murder Suicide undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by HISON(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
GraveMan:
It Is Suicide Murder Na!

this is a clear case of suicide. Now sit down relax with a bottle of Fanta lemme explain. The man obviously is angry at a failure. he scattered the office, after having good amount of alcohol (for inspiration ofcourse), threw the bottle at the wall, scatter the items on the table - observe the second sit was not moved from its spot, then shot himself.

The guy running (as seen on the right window heard the gunshot and he is running for his dear life.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by bart10: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
shervydman:

U're very correct....it's a confirmed murder case, d murderer was not even wise, he scattered d office in an abnormal way.

He even passed through the opened(right) window....he can be seen running for his dear life at the left window. mumu guy.

If it was suicide, d impact of the bullet would make the man swerve to d opposite direction but he was balanced on d chair. Dumb murderer!!

The man running could have been a passerby and not the killer. He probably heard a gunshot and took to his heels. Look deeper cheesy
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by FreshMekanik: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2017
He died of high blood pressure after he couldn't bear the shock of his investment that is about to crumble. look at the TV, If he was shot or he Shot himself, there will be sign of blood on his Cloth or around him. If he drank poison he will struggle before he will die and therefore cannot relax that way.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by ImaIma1(f): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2017
...and if it was suicide,the gun won't ve dropped carefully on the floor. It won't be that straight and arranged.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Monaco2:
If u thoroughly look at it you will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, u will have no choice than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess n finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say wink
LOLz grin. I was enjoying this your reply and was hoping you were going to give a wonderful conclusion... till I got to the end, lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Kbanka: 1:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Hes nt dead naa
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by baby124: 2:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Suicide.... look at how the gun is resting. It obviously fell from his hands after the self inflicted wound which is on the same side as the gun. A murderer won’t go through all that wahala to shoot at a specific place in an office environment. Stock market crash made him commit suicide. The AC is obviously not working, which is why the window is open.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by meetmohammed(m): 2:27am On Dec 07, 2017
Omobolajiatanda:
Was he murdered or did he commit suicide
while it is a murder because the window is open there is a splash of bottle on the wall, falling chair, scattered desk that result from struggling and to conclude it all the body did not move. if it was a suicide the body would have move not in fix position in responds to the pain from the Gun or or knife.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by InvertedHammer: 2:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Omobolajiatanda:
Was he murdered or did he commit suicide

The clue is the man. How does a Caucasian man react to a very stressful situation? He drinks some liquor, throws the bottle to the wall then punches and thrashes inanimate objects around him. That explains the state of the room.
What could have caused the stress? I see a chart. I suspect that he is a bullish daytrader who became a victim of an extremely bearish scenario. Then margin call happened. Bingo! He pulled the trigger. Gun shot from an unknown source? Go better than Usain Bolt. Who would blame the man outside?

But if he were to be a blackman, I will suspect murder.
/

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by thotianna: 4:16am On Dec 07, 2017
It's murder.
The man has his laptop and glass of booze on his left hand side which indicates that he is a left handed person but the gun is on the floor under the right hand and the gunshot is on the right side of his head which can only happen if he is right handed.

For the people saying his stocks crashed, it's possible the guy invested someone else's money and that person got pissed after the crash and shot him.

Lastly, he won't be sitting head back like that if it's suicide. The impact of the gunshot would have tilted his head to the opposite direction at least.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by jaybee3(m): 4:25am On Dec 07, 2017
He was murdered!!

Couldn’t have been suicide since if the velocity and momentum is taking into account. He shouldn’t have been able to absorb all that velocity whilst seated in a non-static chair

He is also left handed (majority of the items on the table are placed on his left side) whereas the Gun was fired from the right and perfectly placed on his right hand side afterwards

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Gluthatione: 4:25am On Dec 07, 2017
It seems the guy is just resting after a very busy day. So it is sleepicide.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Born2Breed(f): 5:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Suicide
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by zeus9634: 5:05am On Dec 07, 2017
he was murdered. there was a struggling in the office...
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Martin0(m): 5:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmmm base on what am saying now, Even if there wasn't a suicide note, making it look like an intentional act of self- destruction would be tricky. When you try to drown someone, or hang them, they usually fight back. Erm this is absolute murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Ghnaija(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2017
1. Look at the gun on the right side of the floor
2. Look at blood stains on the wall which splashed on the right side, meaning he used his right hand
3. Look at the board showing some graphs showing he as lost a lot of money cos the graph is not encouraging sad it is sucide
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by judgedredd22(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Drabeey:

Drabeey was HERE

modified:

This a suicide,

good recovery from an obvious goofing earlier! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by zonax(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2017
This is a case of murder.
The papers and the chair on the ground are first pointers to suicide.
Considering the distance between where he's sitting and the wall, his blood couldnt have splashed so much on the wall (if at all if gets to it). It also wouldn't have touched the Air conditioner. Gun was also dropped in a precise angle a lil furtger from his position which probably won't be if he took the shot himself
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by fabre4: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Drabeey:

Drabeey was HERE

modified:

This a suicide,

what if he is an investment banker and he invested someone's money and lost it and the person who loses his money murders him and makes it look like a suicide.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Ghnaija(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Bro look at it from this angle also if the guy was stressed up and no other means of air so he had to open his button and loose his tie and also open the window for fresh air. Talking about things kept at the left side, it could be he was standing looking at the graph at the left side facing the graph then sipping his brandy then could not take it he started scattering the office my opinion though I stand to be corrected. Tanx

Your head dey there Shervy. You know I didn't even link the man running away to the scene self.
You be confirmed effikko fa. cheesy[/quote]
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Ghnaija(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Someone would not place a gun nicely and forget to close the window

what if he is an investment banker and he invested someone's money and lost it and the person who loses his money murders him and makes it look like a suicide. [/quote]
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by slurity1: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2017
it's a confirm murder. A person with suicide motive is less likely to rough handle himself when he has a gun to make it quick.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Tosinville(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Obliviously, it's murder... As a matter of fact you can even see the murderer running away through the window lol
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2017
hahaha he purchased bitcoins hoping the price will rise, suddenly the market indicator there on the screen started pointing down. he started by throwing things until the price finally fell all down loosing all his investment.

this is suicide.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Eagleeyex: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2017
murder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Of D Day / Download Gta San Andreas For Pc In 500 Mb [highly Compressed] / Who Killed The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.