Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

FG, Please Pay Our Promotion Arrears For God's Sake (federal Teaching Hospitals) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG, Please Pay Our Promotion Arrears For God's Sake (federal Teaching Hospitals) (459 Views)

More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals / My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) / Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG, Please Pay Our Promotion Arrears For God's Sake (federal Teaching Hospitals) by alabijohn: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2017
(Bail us Out)
I want to call on the attention of Mr President, the ministries of Health and Finance to please pay our promotion arrears of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

May I say here that the promotion arrears is the last hope of many staff in the institutions as the existing economic recession has caused serious problem that make most workers not to be able to do basic thing at home.

It is a known fact that most workers are the breadwinners and also having so many dependents which make it difficult for us to have any saving at the end of every month.

In 2013, they made part payment, promotion arrears for 2014 to 2016 have not been paid at all. Even the promotion exercise that were done in 2016 and 2017 in most teaching hospitals are yet to be implemented as well.

Please kindly effect the payments as quickly as possible as most staff are having outstanding payments to settle like house rents, children school fees, utility bills (PHCN, security/vigilante), etc.

cc OAM4J, Mynd44, Seun, lalalasticlala (please help forward this to front page i beg)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Feet And Your Health- What Your Feet Can Say About Your Health! / Renavive® Natural Kidney Stone Cleanser / Video-woman Rushed To Surgery... Her Butt Exploded, After Implants Were Infected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.