Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (83864 Views)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
He ain't dead. He's still in the custody of bakasi with his two legs shot

Big lie
This guy is good as stone cold

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Greedy woman, it's the child I pity
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oh really?
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by OTEGA1: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
divicode:

He who live by the sword shall die by the sword. These guy and his gang turned Omoku to a ghost town, killing fellow human beings anyhow. Turned
themselves to thin god. The whole of Omoku turned to an empty place. Banks ran away, oil companies left just because of this idi0t.

The unfortunate part of this was that this guy was being promoted by useless politicians. Killed so many APC members.

But when your time comes (whether for good or bad), nobody can stop it. The guy's time came on Sunday evening, bingo - he died like a cockroach.

May his wife and generations reap from the wickedness and the evil he committed

May his soul rest in pieces at the hottest part of he'll fire

U mean the asshole tormented the town for a longtime and govt did not do anything about it to the extent oil coy and banks ran away..

I can't believe this shit,and just in 3months namdi kana was silenced?

Still thinking the kind of govt we have if truly this story is true
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Its normal joor, so she shouldnt get married coz he was a militant, Escobar dated super models
ibkayee:
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by jonadaft: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
SEE THE UGLY BABY OF THE BASTARD

TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU>

SPITS
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
coluka:
Good riddance
behind every successful man there is a wicked woman

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by desmond2pk: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bad people living large while am here going to church listing to all kinds of preaching just to be good for noting

anyways one pipeline for him
You are funny lol
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by 2shure: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
i need a bullet proof vest
bullet proof suv
till we see his head
all reports abt his demise is gabbage
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Criminals do wear dark glasses always
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
I dont even know him until yesterday when his death was announced

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Is this one greed or wickedness.
The woman doesn't have a heart, just like her husband. If it were just greed, there are so many other rich guys around. How does she sleep, knowing what her husband does?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
OTEGA1:

U mean the asshole tormented the town for a longtime and govt did not do anything about it to the extent oil coy and banks ran away..

You don't need to believe it. If it was before he died, I would have asked to visit Omoku if you will ever get to the town before you are kidnapped on the trip
I don't live in Rivers state by proxy, I am fully on ground

3 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=baby124 post=62579567]Some women will marry anything just to eat. Shame. See the big shame now.[/quote
women with marriag this days

money can mislead women,there can give in to anything just for money. Women are neccesary evil
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Brushless: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Who killed him? Don wani can't die without ceremony or big drama.

That guy is a cat with not 9 but 19 lives!! angry
Those who lives before him knows that crime does not pay. Even if he is a cat with a thousand lives, he will certainly die one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
don wanny was an afonja, see him head capito
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by HolySteph(f): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
I won't believe this co.ck and bull story until the deceased body is displayed here.
This hearsay, not a concrete information. Seeing is believing biko.

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
She was aware that the husband was a killer.
Shameless things.

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Its normal joor, so she shouldnt get married coz he was a militant, Escobar dated super models
I think we're focusing on the notorious kidnapper and murderer part, not the fact that he was a 'militant'...

Other people doing it doesn't make it better this guy

'eSCoBaR dID iT'

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Trendishine: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Did anyone observe the picture of the governor of rivers state in his sitting room,? with him receiving watever from the governor.?..someone who should be in hell rotting, after the atrocities they commit, but tufiakwa, rivers state has gone to the dogs, with the kind of individuals they have allowed rigged into government in their state, tufiakwa, tufiakwa, tufiakwa..look at them granting amnesty to their fellow demons, breeding demons in various bushes in their society with money meant for the people of the state....both those who rigged this government in rivers state to power, the government headed by this individuals put together shall see their karma, with all the evil and atrociteis , crime and criminality that has been openly breeding itself since this government in rivers state took position. I am no partisan individual, but i want to announce to the federal government, and the nigerian army put together to declare a state of emergency in rivers state , wether the government there likes it or not, let the crocodile smile from every axis of the creek, and the city with all transparency and smoke out all the criminals who are breeding in that state, under the present governor of that state. did you see or hear, the number and type of ammunition they reported to have recovered from the houz of the criminal? the report as at this morning sef is dat he is not dead and the police has said to have confirmed it. This is just one criminal that has been operating in a society for a long time frolicking with politicians.. he even received a chieftaincy title in that community...a known kidnapper criminal, cultist, with so much gruesome records of his atrocities within that state.. and they are lots like him breeding themselves in criminality across the state..
Someone have to rise and savage rivers state from the level of crime and criminality goin on under its present administration, and no animal should come up and say "if it is not happening in other state", cause its only an ediot that thinks like that...the level of crime in rivers state, now is so demonic and shameless, that even the police, and its members are suspected to even be a part of it.. the people of rivers state is calling on the federal government to quickly and now wade into the issue of rivers state, and its terrible insecurity even around its city and metropolis and the present I.G of police in rivers state should be removed and sanctioned and replaced with a more serious and transparent leadership of the police,..the army should also be a critical part of internal security , combing and policing in river state if the fg claim to be in control , governance and welfare of every state and nigeria, in the name of one nigeria..Q.E.D

4 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Is this one greed or wickedness.
The woman doesn't have a heart, just like her husband. If it were just greed, there are so many other rich guys around. How does she sleep, knowing what her husband does?
I'm telling you, vile woman
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
wt money, women can marry anything

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
The way you say this guy cheesy
So once people tag u evil, you shouldn't procreate, something doesn't add up, he had backing and probably fell out of favour very recently, he is a Chief and deserves some respect, these type of people are usually foot soldiers for some bigger interests. Our constitution guarantees freedom to form a family. she sees beyond the bad boy tag and thats why she married him. May his ungentle soul rest in peace
ibkayee:

I think we're focusing on the notorious kidnapper and murderer part, not the fact that he was a 'militant'...

Other people doing it doesn't make it better this guy

'eSCoBaR dID iT'

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
hardywaltz:
I hope this fool is truly dead.
The atrocities committed by the boi is unimaginable yet the Rivers State Government under Nyesom WikeD granted him Amnesty and paying him N50m every month.

U pole blame wike alone & tag him as pdp tool. Dont u think that if he was killing only apc members, army wud ve ended his story long b4.

I think he was a tool for the highest bidder in rivers state.
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
The way you say this guy cheesy
So once people tag u evil, you shouldn't procreate, something doesn't add up, he had backing and probably fell out of favour very recently, he is a Chief and deserves some respect, these type of people are usually foot soldiers for some bigger interests. Our constitution guarantees freedom to form a family. she sees beyond the bad boy tag and thats why she married him. May his ungentle soul rest in peace
undecided
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Vex in my DMs
ibkayee:

undecided
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Militant: Don Wani Of Omoku Is Dead!!!

I just got the news from a friend that the dreaded militant leader in Omoku area of Rivers State has been killed this morning and his body is at the LGA headquarters. If this is really true, then peace will finally reign in that town.
There àre several other don wannys in Rivers state waiting to take his place. The fact that he terrorised and killed the innocent and helpless is why he shd rot in the hottest of hell.

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by MizOmalicha(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
He ain't dead. He's still in the custody of bakasi with his two legs shot
Why won't dey just kill him already? Next thing now he'll escape
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
OTEGA1:

Even residents fled the town. Most people that didnt leave are those that have no where to run to
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by condralbedez: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
It's all over PHC, some keke operator at slaughter markt are celebrating his death this morning,but I doubt if actually he is dead.This g nah bad ass niccur.Nobi chadis
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by NousAtian: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bad people living large while am here going to church listing to all kinds of preaching just to be good for noting

grin grin grin

anyways one pipeline for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.