Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election (610 Views)

Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election by akelicious(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2017
@ www.Akelicious.com

As shared on social media

Someone wrote :

I have been reading posts and comments of those celebrating Obiano’s victory and talking down on IPOB. Education is really important. The congratulations should rather go to IPOB. What happened yesterday in Anambra State was a clear test of IPOB’s political numeric strength which has proven that IPOB is fully in charge. For you to be a good politician or even a willing tool (puppet) to the politicians, you must become a good strategist/analyst first. The less informed minds thinks that a *winner must emerge” situation defeats the purpose of the IPOB’s boycott without knowing that IPOB has strengthen their popularity through a successful civil disobedience. Bring your calculator and do the mathematics. The number of registered voters is above 2million and the number of votes cast is within 300k. Are you dumb to know that those who boycotted the election are Igbos and those who support their ideology? If any of the candidates had openly identified with IPOB and seek for their support, that candidate would’ve secured an automatic victory. As it is now, any politician across Biafra who doesn’t identify with IPOB is a sure loser. It is incumbent on IPOB to remain united, focused and strong and get ready for the juicy offers of the politicians as they will certainly swing to IPOB's direction. All Hail Biafra!
Copied

My take:IPOB is the owner of the land and only them can conclusively determine what will happen in the East as long as democracy is concerned.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/see-how-ipob-help-gov-obiano-to-win.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election by madridguy(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Erection will not hold in alambra tongue
Re: See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election by cosby02(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2017
grin

Re: See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election by Yyeske(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Stop all these your percentage, population, boycott stories get us the latest propaganda from IPOB because this your stories are becoming stale. Go on consoling yourself that your boycott was successful, we need the latest propaganda from IPOB because we are already sick and tired of your stale stories, A new propaganda will make us talk of IPOB so it can remain relevant instead of repeating stale news everyday.
Re: See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election by Yyeske(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
akelicious:
@ www.Akelicious.com

As shared on social media

Someone wrote :

My take:IPOB is the owner of the land and only them can conclusively determine what will happen in the East as long as democracy is concerned.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/see-how-ipob-help-gov-obiano-to-win.html?m=1
The last paragraph caught my attention, what do you mean by IPOB owns the land and must determine what happens here, who gave it that authority, how many people were consulted and when did you carry out a poll to determine who and who supports IPOB?
Re: See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election by Crocky23: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Peter Obi is to blame for PDP's loss.

Re: See How Ipob Help Gov-obiano To Win The Election by fkpboy: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Go check your facts well, in absolute terms, the number of people that voted in this election is more compared to the number of people that voted in 2013.

IPOB failed big time.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Set To Award Hon A.demola Ige & Other Two Lawmakers / Jonathan Thought I Kidnapped Chibok Girls — Shettima / Our Commissioner For Happiness First Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.