Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp (2135 Views)

Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back / Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by MasterclipHub: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigeria’s first Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme died on November 19, in London, the United Kingdom.
Ekwueme was flown abroad with the support of the Federal government after he slumped in his home in Anambra State.

Here, GIFTEDBLOG brings you things you need to know about the late Anambra-born politician:

1.The former Vice President wedded his wife, Beatrice on December 19, 1959 and their union is blessed with children.

2. Ekwume hailed from Anambra and was born on October 21, 1932.

3. Ekwueme was the Ide of the Oko kingdom in Anambra State, where his younger brother, Lazarus, is the traditional ruler.

4. The late former Vice-President worked briefly with ESSO West Africa, Lagos, overseeing the Construction and Maintenance department.

5. He started primary school at the St John’s Anglican Central School, at Ekwulobia, then he proceeded to King’s College, Lagos.

6. He also attended the University of London; King’s College; Lagos, Nigerian Law School; University of Strathclyde and University of Washington.

7. He founded Ekwueme Associates, Architects and Town Planners, the first indigenous architectural firm in Nigeria.

8. Ekwueme was an architect who started his professional career as an Assistant Architect with a Seattle-based firm, Leo A. Daly and Associates, and also with the London-based firm Nickson and Partners.

9. Before he gained national and international limelight as the Vice President of Nigeria in 1979, he was actively involved in the socio-economic development of his community.

10. He was the leader of the Organisation of Africa Unity (OAU) observer team to the Tanzanian Presidential and Parliamentary election in 2000.

11 Ekwueme was also a member of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Council of Elders.

Source:http://www.giftedblog.com/2017/11/alex-ekwueme-10-things-to-know-about.html

Lalasticlala , myd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
13-he along with nnamdi azikwe and Ojukwu are reknowned hausa fulani slaves
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:
Kindly respect the dead and stop disgracing your parents online.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

Kindly respect the dead and stop disgracing your parents online.
I
Like the whole IPOB terrorists respect Obafemi Awolowo,the dead, right? and I dont need to talk about your parents because they are disgrace already.

victim card player!
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:
I
Like the whole IPOB terrorists respect Obafemi Awolowo,the dead, right? and I dont need to talk about your parents because they are disgrace already.

victim card player!

Keep disgracing your parents. You may be invincible online but your conscience is awake. You are still same person who is highly thought of by your parents, nonetheless you have chosen to disgrace the good morals they put in you.

You should be ashamed for disgracing your parents. The dead man never even enter grave but you have decided to start disgracing your parents.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

Keep disgracing your parents. You may be invincible online but your conscience is awake. You are still same person who is highly thought of by your parents, nonetheless you have chosen to disgrace the good morals they put in you.

You should be ashamed for disgracing your parents. The dead man never even enter grave but you have decided to start disgracing your parents.
Your own parents themselves are disgrace,especially your mother cool
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by aribisala0(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

Silence ,you are unruly
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Danladi7:

This is the disgrace I am talking about. Keep disgracing your parents with foul utterances online.
It has become common place for youths to speak as they like without content. Your definition of freee speech is to throw hate speech and tribal arrows online. Doing that amount to you disgracing your parents because I am sure they thought you better.
Go home and tell your mother that you insulted the dead today, and she will weep for your future.
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

This is the disgrace I am talking about. Keep disgracing your parents with foul utterances online.
It has become common place for youths to speak as they like without content. Your definition of freee speech is to throw hate speech and tribal arrows online. Doing that amount to you disgracing your parents because I am sure they thought you better.
Go home and tell your mother that you insulted the dead today, and she will weep for your future.
I'm talking about your mother cool
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

I'm talking about your mother cool
I know and it is disgraceful to your parents that you can talk about someone’s mother. You simply buttressed my point.

Your mom will not hug you when you go home and tell her you spoke foul about someone’s mother. You are certainly a disgrace to your parents because no parent will be proud of your line of thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

I know and it is disgraceful to your parents that you can talk about someone’s mother. You simply buttressed my point.

Your mom will not hug you when you go home and tell her you spoke foul about someone’s mother. You are certainly a disgrace to your parents because no parent will be proud of your line of thinking.
You are a disgrace to your mother too cool

You brought "parents" matter to this,you know,and shows how disgraceful you and your parents are!

just tell me why alex ekwueme is not hausa fulani slave,you are here talking about parent...empty brain cool
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

You are a disgrace to your mother too cool

You brought "parents" matter to this,you know,and shows how disgraceful you and your parents are!

just tell me why alex ekwueme is not hausa fulani slave,you are here talking about parent...empty brain cool

Alex Ekwueme is someone’s father and husband and you came online to call a dead man who is probably older than your father a “slave”? Tell me how that statement is not disgraceful?

Oh you think public figures fell from the sky? You don’t realise how disgraceful it is to speak ill of the dead? Accordingly, the fact that other people are doing it and getting away with it does not make it right. Rekit and reset your flippancy.

Let it be on record that on the 20th of November 2017, you failed to live up to the expectations of your parents. It is entirely disgraceful.
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

Alex Ekwueme is someone’s father and husband and you came online to call a dead man who is probably older than your father a “slave”? Tell me how that statement is not disgraceful?

Oh you think public figures fell from the sky? You don’t realise how disgraceful it is to speak ill of the dead? So because other people are doing it and getting away with it does not make it right.

Let it be on record that on the 20th of November 2017, you failed to live up to the expectations of your parents. It is entirely disgraceful.
Go and lecture your fellow IPOB terrorists mocking the person of chief Obafemi Awolowo first!...Abi,Chief Awolowo is not someone else father...hypocrite! cool

when people serve you guys your own dose of your poison you will now be posing like one innocent and start playing victim card in your own game.

so,you guys have a very low pain threshold cool
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Go and lecture your fellow IPOB terrorists mocking the person of chief Obafemi Awolowo first!...Abi,Chief Awolowo is not someone else father...hypocrite! cool

when people serve you guys your own dose of your poison you will now be posing like one innocent and start playing victim card in your own game.

so,you guys have a very low pain threshold cool
Go through my posts you will see that all you naive folks from where ever you are coming from (Hausa Igbo or Yoruba) have been called out as “a disgrace to your upbringing”.
Project “disgrace to your parents” knows no tribe.
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Ojukwu slave
Nnamdi coward,
Ekueme slave
Azikiwe slave
Okadigbo slave
Nzoegwu , confused grin
Bianca, alleged LovePeddler
Umahi, slave
Rochas, slave
Peter Obi, liar
Obiano, drunkard
Orji Kalu, slave
Joe Ibokwe, slave

Who's left
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Great man. We are proud of your achievements. Posterity will never forget great men like you. I pray that Ndigbo will return to those values that produced a preponderance of great, capable and fearless men like Ekwueme during the colonial times. Adeu great man.
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheCabal:

Ojukwu slave Nnamdi coward, Ekueme slave Azikiwe slave Okadigbo slave Nzoegwu , confused grin Bianca, alleged LovePeddler Umahi, slave Rochas, slave Peter Obi, liar Obiano, drunkard Orji Kalu, slave Joe Ibokwe, slave
Who's left
Arthur nzeribe-A reknowned Abacha dog
Sylvester Udoh-Tofa errand boy
grin grin
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

Go through my posts you will see that all you naive folks from where ever you are coming from (Hausa Igbo or Yoruba) have been called out as “a disgrace to your upbringing”.
Project “disgrace to your parents” knows no tribe.
Acting innocentee when nemesis catch up with !

You are not excluded,for even bringing my parents to this thread!

You and your parents are complete disgrace cool
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by TheKingdom: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
He was also jailed by Buhari while Shagari was put under "house arrest"

He was also robbed by the Military cabal (controlled by England) of the PDP ticket on 1999 for another rogue and quack called Obasanjo...
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Acting innocentee when nemesis catch up with !

You are not excluded,for even bringing my parents to this thread!

You and your parents are complete disgrace cool

Keep disgracing your parents my brother. It is within your rights and you are doing great at it.
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheCabal:

Ojukwu slave
Nnamdi coward,
Ekueme slave
Azikiwe slave
Okadigbo slave
Nzoegwu , confused grin
Bianca, alleged LovePeddler
Umahi, slave
Rochas, slave
Peter Obi, liar
Obiano, drunkard
Orji Kalu, slave
Joe Ibokwe, slave

Who's left
Another disgraceful individual spotted.
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Danladi7: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
MIPNIG:

Keep disgracing your parents my brother. It is within your rights and you are doing great at it.
you are the only one disgracing your parent here cool
Re: Alex Ekwueme: 11 Things To Know About Late Ex-vp by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

you are the only one disgracing your parent here cool
Your rights to disgrace your parents is entirely yours, I can’t interfere with that. To collect sense is not by force.

(1) (Reply)

IGP Refuses To Do Bidding Of Gov Okorocha / What I Call ''iberiberism'' - Okorocha (VIDEO) / Ganduje: Contractor Who Recorded Bribery Videos Showing Kano Gov Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.