Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,401 members, 7,958,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo (1640 Views)

Skales And His New Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photos / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Five star CEO, E-money and his beautiful wife Juliet shows off their lovey-dovey mood in new photo.

The billionaire business man took to his social media page to show off his romantic lifestyle with his wife in his beautifully decorated office to his over 1million followers ... Wow

Being young, rich, with beautiful wife is bae.

See photos below

News Source
Airforce1

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbtu-izFNVa/

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
These were the reason me and poverty had a fight.

And after I beat down poverty, the fool is scared to look me in the face and won't come close no more.

May your name be praised oh lord .

It is too late to fail, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by RoyalBlak007: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin I will only reply Human Beings

cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Evablizin(f): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy
Too late to fail.

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
smiley grin
Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by 9cent(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
E-money boy grin
Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Really?

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by coolcatty: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Seems this E-money guy goes to take pictures in people's offices and post on social media just to garner likes...... This guy has posted pictures of 3 different offices if I remember correctly......

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Homeboiy: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oh kcee sad
Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by stinjoe9: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
People remain where they are today just because they cannot change their mind-set, so, change your mind-set, it’s so shameful for a man or a woman claiming or boosting of having a First Class Holder yet his/her Bank Account Is Dormant.
Do You want to see disadvantage while your mate are busy making money from the system.? Change Your Mind Set.
I don't have millions to give to anybody but I can introduce u to a system that will pay u in millions ''plus including'' wonderful incentives at various levels. people product and profit excel is the answer you need for your financial freedom. chat or mail me up for more update.

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Evablizin(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
9cent:
E-money boy grin
grin Let me check.......

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by coluka: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
E money odogwu

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by teresafaith: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Upon he is eyan emoney, he wasn't invited to the wedding of the year, that means he is irrelevant
Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by DozieInc(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good for them.
Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by talk2emma: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
E baba
Re: E-money And His Beautiful Wife Love-up In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Big boy things

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: John Boyega Surrounded By Kalakuta Queens / See This Picture ,,nawa For This Lady / Shirtless Paul Okoye Poses With Nollywood Icon, Harry Banyanwu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.