Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

"I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (26273 Views)

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
so make we fry breeze
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Donald3d(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
wow
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Princesteve7248: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
You are right... Wish you taste walking one day, still believe in miracles
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by kellyjc(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Niyinficient:
Hey guys,
I urgently need anyone/company who is into wholesales of female bags.
Please, also recommend if you have any.
I will really appreciate every effort.
I got one from Philippines
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by kaymical(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
4Ken:
She has 4ken nice boobs
try to look into what people are seeing
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
who have been sucking her breast
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Lexusgs430: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
4Ken:
She has 4ken nice boobs

Disability does not preclude her from been sexual ....... If only our Government had special programs for the physically challenged ....... Do we have a disabled Minister ?
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
who have been sucking her breast

Not a crime to suck them ......... Her breasts are not different from any other ladies ....
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62555260:

JEEEEEZZZZZ!!!
*make sign of the cross* and give up! smh!!!
Why? For being honest enough to admire her boobs out loud?
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by ogbada33: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
4Ken:
She has 4ken nice boobs
Guy! na waoh!! Your own weak me oooh.
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by BabaAduras: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
nittroboy:
what can we called this rather than preordained and this life is drastically acerbic whether u like it or not , the sarcastically of humanity would lucid hw u show all praise to deity's cheesy

You are not making any sense. And, "sarcastically of humanity" is not grammatically correct.

Maybe you have achieved your aim - you got a quote from someone.
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Inspiring.
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Deo1986(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
nittroboy:
what can we called this rather than preordained and this life is drastically acerbic whether u like it or not , the sarcastically of humanity would lucid hw u show all praise to deity's cheesy

you are out of point dude. Did you stop talking your med?
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by designVATExcel: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Much respect. Reminds me Sam Bern, I cried watching his interview.
Seeing so much happiness despite his medical condition.

Happiness is truly a state of mind.
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by nittroboy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Are u ok ?

Rectify d grammartical error
BabaAduras:

You are not making any sense. And, "sarcastically of humanity" is not grammatically correct.

Maybe you have achieved your aim - you got a quote from someone.
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Beesluv: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
sam4:
THIS SPACE IS NOT FOR SALE BEWARE OF 419. Check my signature for your nice sandal �
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Ichiebullion(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Niyinficient:
Hey guys,

I urgently need anyone/company who is into wholesales of female bags.

Please, also recommend if you have any.

I will really appreciate every effort.

Contact me.. you can google Stanzo3 collections.. contact on my signature
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by chigoizie7(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oboy, see those melons. She is fine sha
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by segebase(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
nice pointed bueast
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by BabaAduras: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
nittroboy:
Are u ok ?

Rectify d grammartical error

I am ok.

If you are learned as you trying to prove you and whatever message you are trying to pass "sarcastically of humanity" cannot be grammatically correct.

As requested, the right phrase should be "humanity sarcastic". Don't "kill english because you want to blow grammar"
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by adedoyin008(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
Disability no be end of the world, inspire others
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not a crime to suck them ......... Her breasts are not different from any other ladies ....

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Lexusgs430: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=AFONJAPIG post=62561649][/quote]

Is it a crime? Can't a physically challenged person be loved and find love?
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Ceazario: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Gbayi. U gat level. I love ur self esteem, may d grace of God abide and rest in u.
PrettyCrystal:
A physically challenged lady identified as Victoria has shared her story in order to inspire others. The 24-year-old lady who revealed that she has never walked in her life, said that she is being treated with unconditional love from her people which has helped her develop into a confident woman. Read her story below;

"Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm 24 years old. I had polio when I was one year old. I grew up using a wheelchair, so I don't know what it is like to walk. But I am sure of one thing, I surely know what it is to live.

I consider myself a very happy person. God blessed me with a wonderful family. They love me unconditionally. They always believed in me and treated me as a normal person. For that reason I grew up a very confident woman.

I have many dreams and I run after my dreams. I do not stop until I achieve them. One of my biggest dream is to become an inspiration for other disabled people. I'm from the African continent.

Unfortunately many disabled people are still being treated as disabled and inactive. My main objective is to change that mentality.

Parents, love your children, believe in them regardless of their physical condition. Don't deprive your child of education just because he/she is in a wheelchair.

Life does not stop when we find ourselves in a critical physical condition. A loved person is capable of anything. Let's show more love."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/physically-challenged-lady-never-walked-life-shares-inspiring-story.html
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by gbengside1(m): 3:30am On Nov 21, 2017
The only disability she has is in her leg, every other part of her body are sound and strongly able. Go on and achieve your dreams
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by ezenwa10: 5:43am On Nov 21, 2017
what do you know about your nails? be enlighten on https://bebelite..com/2017/11/how-well-do-you-know-about-nails.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.