Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) (32268 Views)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Reconcile With Ur Bro First Before Preaching One Nigeria"- Fan Slams Peter Okoye / Popular American Rapper Who Worships Yoruba Deity (IFA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
J
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by coolie1: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
h
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol beautiful woman but not a goddess. Worship ur God only ❤
Beautiful Lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by LuvU2: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Slaveman343:
Jealous?
Lol
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Rroszy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
angry[color=#550000][/color] Funny dude
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
This one shock me ooh anyway dele play me fia by davido
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Village people 101
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
W
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
quiverfull:
When I see Christians singing and dancing to Beyonce's songs, I marvel. A simple internet research will reveal she and that her stupid husband are core worshippers of satan, and they don't hide it. And it is even more shocking that nobody seems to be talking about it. Tiwa Savage and co who are signed on to their record labels most likely would have been coerced into initiation.
That's their inspiration: satan. And "unto whom you yield yourself, you're a servant thereof".
and what pray is wrong with worshipping satan? Isn't he suppose to be a God too? And beside you are not better off than those worshipping satan. So keep your confused reasoning to yourself the world has grown bigger.

1 Like

Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
lazygal:
The mid that pushed thus to FP is very very stupid.

What sort if misplace priorities is this .yet when domestic violence wascommitted and a man lostvhis life it didnt make front page
I don't c beyoncecas any big deal infact I deal she has lost her values in life and is doing all she can to stay relevant
na taperule dem go take measure ur ban
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by demefaboy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Profwriter(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
lazygal:
The mid that pushed thus to FP is very very stupid.

What sort if misplace priorities is this .yet when domestic violence wascommitted and a man lostvhis life it didnt make front page
I don't c beyoncecas any big deal infact I deal she has lost her values in life and is doing all she can to stay relevant

I think the mod is also a passive worshipper of idols.
Hell is real, its not a place of enjoyment and your refusal to believe this, doesn't invalidate its existence and one of these days you will find your delve either in hell or heaven
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by johnG321: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
so now,you mean if Beyonce suddenly kicked the bucket; u don't have every body to worshipped. long life Beyonce so that these useless men should worshipped you till he death.
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Profwriter(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Deo1986:
and what pray is wrong with worshipping satan? Isn't he suppose to be a God too? And beside you are not better off than those worshipping satan. So keep your confused reasoning to yourself the world has grown bigger.

If you don't repent, when you get to lake of fire you will know what is wrong in worshipping Satan.

And its a pity, that you don't even know that the devil hates you.

3 Likes

Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by ezana1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm ONLY Nigerians can do this
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Na people like am go sale their birth right becoz of one smelly kpekus.
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Gotze1: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
I know he must be igbo, ask me If am surprised.
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Gotze1: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
ezana1:
Hmm ONLY IGBOS can do this
Fixed.
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by princemartinsG(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerian youths must wake up become mentally responsible and physically aspiring to become true and sensible leaders for their future
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Phaysal: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dem really shake your calabash for Village wella oh shocked
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Its no different from worshiping Jesus now - all na wash
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Leez(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Richardabbey:
Na all dose ewedu goblins , na so dem worship Awo d ratak lord too sad
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Leez(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gotze1:
I know he must be an ewedu goblin, ask me If am surprised.
Fixed
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Leez post=62564169][/quote] Empty Skull
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerians can be unnecessarily angry at mundane things, someone can't fool around in peace again, anyway tiri gbosas to bloggers who twist words and sensational posts for traffic

2 Likes

Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by lazygal: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sunkyphil:
na taperule dem go take measure ur ban

grin na today .I don yan mynd before na so people join me we begin to dey insult am..the guy come remove all our chats but no ban
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by zudozz: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
If she is god make she no wash her Puna for 4 3 straight days..the kid deserves aa heavy slap in the face.
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:27am On Nov 21, 2017
The prayers is offer to Beyonce. Beyonce God bless you I love your Faith and welcome to our Nation Naija. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by overdoseme: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2017
FOOL

1 Like

Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by ivolt: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2017
quiverfull:
When I see Christians singing and dancing to Beyonce's songs, I marvel. A simple internet research will reveal she and that her stupid husband are core worshippers of satan, and they don't hide it. And it is even more shocking that nobody seems to be talking about it. Tiwa Savage and co who are signed on to their record labels most likely would have been coerced into initiation.
That's their inspiration: satan. And "unto whom you yield yourself, you're a servant thereof".

Oshe conspiracy theorist.
Mr knowall.

1 Like

Re: Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) by Beryl007: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.