Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island (36336 Views)

Danish Navy Free 3 Pirates Arrested In West Africa Due To Jurisdiction / Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) / US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Macgreat(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Crime is not good
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by MaryBenn(f): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62557745:
Pirates...
Very deadly set of people...

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature. . . .

Show us the barbecue sef
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Piratea without gins and boats....... I smell lies undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by austinoeze(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pirates without gins and boats....... I smell lies undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by innobets(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
LOL the guy na nuisance cheesy
d guy never wan rest since today
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by BCISLTD: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
osemoses1234:
Why tie them like cow this Nigeria don tire me

Hmmm...if u have ever encountered sea pirates..ur question would be “why do they still have their heads on them”...the sea isn’t the street..u can’t be caught for wondering

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
If you have never encounter this guys called sea pirate you probably won't understand how wicked they are

Anyway kudos to zoo Navy for this. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by teekay619(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Was expecting to see some Jack sparrow not some naked folks
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Soms89: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Human rights violation in your face 21st century smh
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by OwoLee(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
CarlyX8:
arrested?? for what kwanu

Don't you understand simple things check your Google to study who are called 'sea pirates'.
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
OwoLee:

Don't you understand simple things check your Google to study who are called 'sea pirates'.
k, google.com
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by BruncleZuma: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian security forces and their morbid love for bare skinned "criminals".
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lomprico2:

Seriously??
don't we need to know what dia offence is?
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by MicroBox: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
osemoses1234:

Pray you fall into their hand and you will understand why they are tied that way.
Yeye sympathy for the devil..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thought I wud see something that looks like captain barbossa or even Mr. Scrum. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Lomprico2: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
CarlyX8:

don't we need to know what dia offence is?

So u dont know the meaning of the word 'pirate'?
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by jerryweb2: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
osemoses1234:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-six-feared-dead-sea-pirates-attack/
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lomprico2:

So u dont know the meaning of the word 'pirate'?
yes
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by DONADAMS(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
wow and i thought all these piratea are rich fresh guys...anything for nigeria different!!!deal with them...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by chiscodedon(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
innobets:
where is d BARBECUE guy, come and collect ur space
Hahahaha
Guy you a clown I swear
Thought I was the only one noticing him in every thread

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Lomprico2: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
CarlyX8:

yes

Go and check it up!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Calmtvmedia(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Icon79(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airhead extraordinaire shocked

O pari

Cosmotelli:
Whom amongst them is Jack Sparrow?
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by sonnie10: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
jeromzy:
They should be well drilled.

That energy could be invested in well drilling .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Go and buy banner advert and stop spamming every thread.

post=62557745:
Pirates...
Very deadly set of people...

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature. . . .
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by okomile(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

LOL the guy na nuisance cheesy

He Don join the fake 9ja bet scammers squad. grin
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lomprico2:

Go and check it up!
for internet abi?
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by MufasaRebirth: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
okomile:

He Don join the fake 9ja bet scammers squad. grin
Na that kin person mod suppose dey ban, but na innocent guy like me dem go dey ban up and down undecided
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by spartacus11(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
osemoses1234:

Bcus they are cows
Re: Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island by Lomprico2: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
CarlyX8:

for internet abi?
Yes, even dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) / Robbers Kill Nars Supermarket's Pakistani Staff In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.