Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

PDP CONVENTION: Kaduna Woman Joins Race For National Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP CONVENTION: Kaduna Woman Joins Race For National Secretary (585 Views)

Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary / PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP CONVENTION: Kaduna Woman Joins Race For National Secretary by villagecraft: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
PDP National Convention : Usman joins race for National Secretary ...
I'M READY TO SERVE AS NATIONAL SECRETARY OF OUR GREAT PARTY

Dear Distinguished Delegates,

It is not borne out of sheer ambition, but it comes straight from my innermost conviction that I can serve our great Party, the PDP, diligently, with wit and intelligence, as National Secretary.

I come prepared. Academically qualified, I've served my home State as a teacher, grassroots mobiliser, youth mentor, and Commissioner, among others.

As a Minister at the Federal level and a Senator of the Federal Republic. I have remained steadfast in my belief in, and loyalty to our great Party since 1998 when the Party was founded.

PDP CONVENTION: Kaduna's Usman Nenadi Joins Race For National Secretary
I am resilient that our tomorrow will be better. I desire to be part of the Team that will not only redeem our Party, but shoot us back into relevance as the Party at the centre.

I believe I can do it, if you give me your support to run and serve as National Secretary of our great Party.
Thank you for your anticipated endorsement.

PDP CONVENTION: Kaduna's Usman Nenadi Joins Race For National SecretaryPDP CONVENTION: Kaduna's Usman Nenadi Joins Race For National Secretary

I am, your sister,
Senator Nenadi Usman

SOURCE: http://www.headng.com/2017/11/pdp-convention-kadunas-usman-nenadi-joins-race-for-national-secretary/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Kaduna Woman Joins Race For National Secretary by softmind24: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

African People Who Don't Fight Want To Sack Heroes-Who Will Protect You? / Ogun Youth Awards Calls For Nomination / See As This PDP Chairmanship Stuff Is Exposing Yoroubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.