Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? (961 Views)

Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / How To Keep Your Vagina Clean From Infection Like STI / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by HARDLABOR: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Honestly I've treated gonorrhea twice this year so far

But the girls I contact it from are living fine

It seems not affecting them
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by chuckyly(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
What i know is that yo need to be careful so that you no go catch HIV sha.
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by ArchangeLucifer: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Beause women are naturally dirty and their pussies are a conducive environment for all sorts of condom-resistant venereal diseases.

Especially our slay queens of nowadays.

On social media, they act all neat and hygenic but in person they reek of fermented vomit down there, camouflaging their nasal-congesting stench with various mixes of perfumes & ointments.

The "bigger" she seems, the dirtier she is. You'll find many of them in the Nairaland romance section always dropping meaningless comments to attract their next maga.

These hopeless slay queens aint worth it in the end because all they can add to your budding career is their useless cunt.

Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by HARDLABOR: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Beause women are naturally dirty and their pussies are a conducive environment for all sorts of condom-resistant venereal diseases.

Especially our slay queens of nowadays.

On social media, they act all neat and hygenic but in person they reek of fermented vomit down there, camouflaging their nasal-congesting stench with various mixes of perfumes & ointments.

The "bigger" she seems, the dirtier she is. You'll find many of them in the Nairaland romance section always dropping meaningless comments to attract their next maga.

These hopeless slay queens aint worth it in the end because all they can add to your budding career is their useless cunt.

Stay safe.

So much hate on dem slay queens

You not answering the kweshon
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by ArchangeLucifer: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
HARDLABOR:

So much hate on dem slay queens

You not answering the kweshon

They are d answer 2 ur question.

Stop fucking slay queens else HIV will load next.

Simple.
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by Kylekent59: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
See grammar
Have you forgotten the use of singular and plural?

Why is women instead of why are women.
Una grammar dis days eeh
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by HARDLABOR: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kylekent59:
See grammar
Have you forgotten the use of singular and plural?

Why is women instead of why are women.
Una grammar dis days eeh

Oga u don 4get say no b evry body go skul

Why can't you guys answer the damn kweshon?
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by Kylekent59: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Oga u don 4get say no b evry body go skul

Why can't you guys answer the damn kweshon?
My man na true ooo. I don 4get sef.

Make lala push am for fp so u go get answers
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by hidhrhis(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
xame happened to me i only did 2 seconds sex with just one thrust and i had gonorrhea i was very angry cos it was d first time i came closer to anything sex besides it was with my bestfriend till now anytime i see her i always run cos the sight of her alone makes me very terrified bro be very careful cos std plenty oooo i dont want u to come and be regretting on nairaland
i pray u wont regret in ur life

2 Likes

Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by beatz5(f): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2017
women get affected too boo
see the man tube for urinating ( which is the only entry for sex related DX) is longer as the organism passes before it get to other organs it the tube start reacting but for women there urine tubes are smaller the organism can pass up and hide for a longer time in other organs . it will then lead to further damage of the new , old organ and cause more trouble than for men in later life
we see women who lose their wombs and fallopian tube due to gonorrhea
its not only abortion that destroys the womb
it sometimes causes abnormal pregnancy
some men notice their wives get pregnant and will miscarry ask carefully and go for proper screening
it could be due to previous gonorrhea
good luck from the mobile nurse for more health info call , text 08169836958

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by HARDLABOR: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2017
hidhrhis:
xame happened to me i only did 2 seconds sex with just one thrust and i had gonorrhea i was very angry cos it was d first time i came closer to anything sex besides it was with my bestfriend till now anytime i see her i always run cos the sight of her alone makes me very terrified bro be very careful cos std plenty oooo i dont want u to come and be regretting on nairaland
i pray u wont regret in ur life

It so annoying and disgusting to be seing a yellowish pus coming out of ya stick and the person you contact it from is living fine

I have vowed to stop having sex coz the last one I treated took me time

most of the girls we see nowadays have gonorrhea since it not affecting them, you will never know they have it

Cc TheArchangel
Cc Mynd44

Please we need some enlightenment here
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by delerx(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2017
You guys should be careful. Out of every 5 girls u sleep without condom one will be HIV positive and Other stds like gonorrhea increases the chance of contracting HIV. for Good healthy life. Check my signature. For ur sex life, prostate health, immunity build up and Weight loss. Check my signature
Re: Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? by delerx(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
I work as a pharmacist in Apapa. There is no week I don't treat a minimum of 3 patients. The approach to treatment is the key. To avoid relapse feel free to message me. And also make sure u let that partner no she's infected. Together we can fight stds. If not the resistance gonorrhea will soon get down here if it's not even here already

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Good Dermatologist!!!(help) / Gonorrhoea Symptoms, Causes And Home Remedies / CORONA: Brown Mustard Seed And Bitter Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.