Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (79873 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

You dont know me so dont say shit about my business , first and foremost my business has nothing to do with man know man patronage , ..I am an innovator and all businesses are originals that are the frameworks of whatever Industry we are today , I built the the frame works which even my competitors use today from ground up , terminologies , scope , pricing and all..I dont do simple stuff so lets leave it at that ..Take it from me Buhari is not a good leader for a creator
next time when you see that big idiot ignore him......
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Israeljones:
I think Buhari needs to be re-elected.....
There are still people like this in the hiding and it is only this type of government who doesnt asslick all this men from the underworld can fish them all out........
Gej might be a good man but i dont think he got the guts....

Security in the South south deteriorated under Buhari so....
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by brightleave(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Buhari is not a good leader PERIOD !!!! His thought process is very shallow and can only cause more problems for hardworking people like me ..I know what his bad leadership has caused 3 of my start ups that were doing very very well before he came .
lol grin
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2017
dainformant:
Here are some of the items security operatives discovered from notorious ex-militant Don Wanny's multimillion naira estate at his home town, Aligwu, in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Local Governor Area of Rivers state. He was reportedly killed last night with other militants, Nov. 19, 2017 by the Local Security Taskforce during a joint operation in the area.

Various items including human skulls, arms and ammunition, life jackets among other things.

In October last year, he embraced the Rivers State Government amnesty program.

He has been accused of continuing in with crime even after receiving the state pardon.

His death has not been confirmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/soldiers-raid-mansion-dreaded-militant-leader-don-wanny-rivers-state-photos.html
Those skulls belong to the people whose heads he cut off. The pathetic case of Franklin Obi whose head was cut off, his wife shot for weeping for the dead husband, the son killed for refusing to obey the commands of the killers easily comes to mind. And what was Franklins fault? As the APC ward chairman, he held a successful ward meeting. That was why Satan Wike sent this beast to kill him in a most brutal manner.

Rivers state have become a haven of crime since Wike took over.

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Antipob777:
The military should as a matter of urgency raid all ipob members houses.

They are harbouring same things in there mud houses.

Kudos to our gallant soldiers.

Igbos shall never have peace. Very wicked set of people.
Don’t be a she goat, don’t let tribalism take hold of ur life. Educate urslf
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Those skulls belong to the people whose heads he cut off. The pathetic case of Franklin Obi whose head was cut off, his wife shot for weeping for the dead husband, the son killed for refusing to obey the commands of the killers easily comes to mind. And what was Franklins fault? As the APC ward chairman, he held a successful ward meeting. That was why Satan Wike sent this beast to kill him in a most brutal manner.

Rivers state have become a haven of crime since Wike took over.
Right from time Rivers has bin filled with crime. No be today

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by olabrad: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Adminisher:
PDP has wrecked Niger Delta. I am not saying it as an APC supporter, I am saying it under the direction of God. It is very SAD.
And that God didn't show you that there is no difference between PDP and APC?

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2017
EponOjuku:

You must be mistaking me for a product of your mother.
Hahaha! Born ad raised in a brothel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2017
sonnie10:
Were those from the living or the died?
can you get the skull of a living person and fix it back?
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
what u get from a society dat encourages violence

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Caseless: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2017
dainformant:
Here are some of the items security operatives discovered from notorious ex-militant Don Wanny's multimillion naira estate at his home town, Aligwu, in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Local Governor Area of Rivers state. He was reportedly killed last night with other militants, Nov. 19, 2017 by the Local Security Taskforce during a joint operation in the area.

Various items including human skulls, arms and ammunition, life jackets among other things.

In October last year, he embraced the Rivers State Government amnesty program.

He has been accused of continuing in with crime even after receiving the state pardon.

His death has not been confirmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/soldiers-raid-mansion-dreaded-militant-leader-don-wanny-rivers-state-photos.html
OP, why?
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by LANRYUS(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

This is not enough reason to re elect Buhari again, Buhari is too dull and shallow to make any impact on the economy of Nigeria abeg.

What if Buhari be president and deals with corruption, terrorist, cultist, kidnappers etc and GEJ be his vice in charge of economy wink
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by earthcrust: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
A President without WAEC certificate. Still wan5ing to come back Mcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by Akpuoru: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
I bet that this monster is chilling in government house Port Harcourt right now. This present Rivers government is so much entangled with these criminals. The gut these boys have, are gotten from the politicians.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by uncletbuddy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Israeljones:
There are still people like this in the hiding and it is only this type of government who doesnt asslick all this men from the underworld can fish them all out........

I felt like saying shut up when I read your post but i feel you might perceive it to be an insult, before you praise or throw stones gain knowledge of facts first, ask questions and know for sure if who you are praising in the architect of the fortune. The fact that the Nigerian army got the credit doesn't mean they are the products of the fortune, its the home grown security known as OSPAC aka ISSAKABA that aided the small peace in the town. Even before GEJ many soldiers has been sent there and they all died like mortal men because they were confronted with well cooked guys that dances in the day with their arsenals and get away with it... biko know before you praise or throw stones.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by uncletbuddy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Antipob777:
The military should as a matter of urgency raid all ipob members houses.

They are harbouring same things in there mud houses.

Kudos to our gallant soldiers.

Igbos shall never have peace. Very wicked set of people.

You are either under 18, ignorant or a fool!
If you are none of this then you have to rephrase your comment. Read, acquire fact before you throw stones. I no be Ipob, the don wanny self no be ipob but you just drew in ethnicity into it. How can Nigeria be better with attitude like yours?
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
ruggedtimi:
can you get the skull of a living person and fix it back?

undecided
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by leomarz007: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
binajiya:
Oh my God
in asari dokubo's voice abi.
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by binik11: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
We are winning today , call now

Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by thedondada(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
obonujoker:
I m just tired of human beings..... the wickedest creatures God created.... Always thinking evil continuously....

Nigerians are a different breed of evil. I won.der what will make a man consciously kill another man for the purpose of wealth.

All ritualists should be killed. If you don't value human life your life has no value..
Re: Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) by KingSango(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Israeljones:

Buhari is a fearless general that kills the enemies of Nigeria both foreign and domestic. grin

I understand how come African presidents are always generals, those fools were armed to the teeth, and probably got government contacts working in their behalf, as well as foreign. Nigeria needs to re-elect Buhari because there's never been a time that Nigeria needed stability in other to make slow and steady progress towards a more peaceful and prosperous nation.

Its true Alaafin Sango was Africa's greatest king but there was another Alaafin that came after him that made Oyo Empire very rich! Buhari might not make the country as rich as he could under peaceful times but he will keep you safe from these monsters. Those are human skull heads so these monsters have been killing their fellow human being.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.