Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

We Still Need Your Support, Loan Or Equity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Still Need Your Support, Loan Or Equity (349 Views)

Locate Unfilled Buy 'N' Sell Orders on Forex,cryptos Or Equity Index Fund Mar / Business Loan Or Equity Financing, Which Is Better. / I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Still Need Your Support, Loan Or Equity by ayoncox: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
About a month ago we were able to raise a token of 50k on this platform for our proposed social network application for over 1 million Nigerian graduate. Thanks to Kehinde Malik, your support was timely and by this you have 5 percent voting shares in my company the documentation process in the CAC is on already and in few months you will begin to enjoy the dividend.
Yes we are close to kicking off, but finance has been a limit, even though I am putting my own cash into it I still need a commitment of 100k to finish the basic part for launching the website. More funding are coming next year and I wanted to wait till then but I realize that procrastination will weaken my growth strategy.
I need a convertible loan or equity of 10 percent for 100k and will be very grateful for support from fellow Nairalanders. if interested you can call me or text me on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

Tenaris Nigeria Global Job Trainee Program 2017 / Investments into Trading and Mining. Generous referral program of 7 level [HYIP] / Mission I Hope To Accomplish With The Help Of Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.