Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading (1708 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari / INEC Will Soon Withdraw Certificate Of Return Issued To Omo-agege, Says Emerhor / Instead Of Omo Ibo To Moun Ekwueme, They Lament About Yoruba Ownership Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by ImperialYoruba: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Notice to YORUBA ELDERS

DEPORT OMO IBO NOW!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who be this

5 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Israeljones(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Notice to YORUBA ELDERS

DEPORT OMO IBO NOW!
Will you just fuckingg shut up

6 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Alariiwo: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
I trust Omoluabis, we don't use left hand to describe our father's house.
We stay, we develop and protect our territory unlike some useless ones who run away in Chisco, Young shall grow buses only to return home dead, for their burial grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by ArchangeLucifer: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dem don hear

8 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by raker300: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tell your people to support the referendum so you can finally get rid of the igbos.

14 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:
We stay, we develop and protect our territory unlike some useless ones who run away in Chisco, Young shall grow buses only to return home dead, for their burial grin
That's how Lagos became 51% Igbo smiley

14 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by ArchangeLucifer: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by HeyCorleone(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?
Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by kettykin: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
you people need to be careful , any mistake Lagos would loose half of its 50% work force and 70% of commerce and become like Kano or Kaduna.

A stitch in time will save Lagos IGR and Economy from going south, ask Kano and kaduna why they will fight off riots and any attack on the igbos in their area

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by ArchangeLucifer: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Saintsquare(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
kettykin:
you people need to be careful , any mistake Lagos would loose half of its 50% work force and 70% of commerce and become like Kano or Kaduna.

A stitch in time will save Lagos IGR and Economy from going south, ask Kano and kaduna why they will fight off riots and any attack on the igbos in their area
The way y'all bring unverified stats is just laughable, why can't y'all take the 50% and 70% whatever to your region, or is your region not worthy of “developnent"

7 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by kettykin: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Saintsquare:
The way y'all bring unverified stats is just laughable, why can't y'all take the 50% and 70% whatever to your region, or is your region not worthy of “developnent"

isnt that what Nnamdi Kanu sought that he was almost killed and labelled a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Blooddiamond: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:
I trust Omoluabis, we do use left hand to describe our father's house,because we are bastards n cowards.
We don't stay, we can never develop and protect our territory, thats d reason u see our rooftop always brown,because all we know abt is to mine human skull...foolish set of people like us. We must spit on ourself because we are cursed. Igbo's are better than us in all aspect of life. Next time we stu*pid slaves sees an Igbo man we must lick his shoes grin
Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Notice to YORUBA ELDERS

DEPORT OMO IBO NOW!
Yoruba style of declaration smiley

11 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by dadavivo: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afonjas are Cowards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by megbu: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=62563433]Notice to YORUBA ELDERS

DEPORT OMO IBO NOW!
Who cares.
Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by generalbush(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who will now take over the businesses in Lagos?

Is it our Fathers shouting Owo da!! or our mothers sellling Alomo bitters?

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Mcowubaba: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mynd44, Seun, dominique

@Topic
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by nwabobo: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:
Who will now take over the businesses in Lagos?

Is it our Fathers shouting Owo da!! or our mothers sellling Alomo bitters?

cheesy
this comment got me laughing though

3 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by g0tze: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Afonjas like dreaming a lot and this reduces their IQ. What a pathetic set of humans.

6 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by joeyfire(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2017
OP go find work abeg. You will never get Igbo mansions in Lagos. Go hustle, try serving as boy-boy to one Igbo trader after 5 years you will get your freedom and a large settlement then you can become a big man. Just don't spend all your money on alomo and weed grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by QueenSekxy(f): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2017
why not begin now!!olodo

7 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by ImperialYoruba: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
why not begin now!!olodo

grin.
Ya brothers don come behind come pay omonile fee. Lol. This is how i collect my own amnesty...threaten yanminri with evacuation.

Nothing scares iboman than telling him he is going to be deported. All the igwes back in his village go begin fart.

Queensexy, na me you dey call olodo? I no be ya husband again? Na so?? Oya return mah bride price now. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by tifany89(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

grin.
Ya brothers don come behind come pay omonile fee. Lol. This is how i collect my own amnesty...threaten yanminri with evacuation.

Nothing scares iboman than telling him he is going to be deported. All the igwes back in his village go begin fart.

Queensexy, na me you dey call olodo? I no be ya husband again? Na so?? Oya return mah bride price now. grin grin
Goat see how them useless you for your own thread to the extent your fellow miscreants nor even fit come to your aid . Go and buy sense and start acting your age weyrey

1 Like

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by PointB: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Alariiwo:

Abeg not today again. cry cry cry

We've trashed this several times, and we've agreed your suffersticated trash aint no match for our unbridled audacity.
I don't have time to waste on you clowns today. Can't we have armistice? Please I beg you, peace!

1 Like

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2017
joeyfire:
OP go find work abeg. You will never get Igbo mansions in Lagos. Go hustle, try serving as boy-boy to one Igbo trader after 5 years you will get your freedom and a large settlement then you can become a big man. Just don't spend all your money on alomo and weed grin
Alariiwo is collecting 50 Naira from Oga Chukwudi at the moment smiley
Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by SHAKABOOM: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
tifany89:

Goat see how them useless you for your own thread to the extent your fellow miscreants nor even fit come to your aid . Go and buy sense and start acting your age weyrey
Chai! see DAMAGE grin
Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Dem don hear

Look at them like charcoal; like South Sudanese. See as the water is already turning brown. Afonja Dirty things

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by adeolakemi: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
we Yoruba Christians will not support any hostile action towards our christian brothers in the east cos without them,our Muslim Yoruba brothers would have sold us to the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To Omo Ibo....lagos Declaration Loading by adeolakemi: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
kettykin:

isnt that what Nnamdi Kanu sought that he was almost killed and labelled a terrorist.
may God bless the womb the bore you Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Nwaoboshi Of Delta North Senatorial District Dress As Witch Doctor. / political Drug/weapon Dealers : They Fight Back, only military can fight them / Angry Protesters Stone And Chase Saraki Out Of Lafiaji Town (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.