Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (31813 Views)

"See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by fineyemi(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2017
SMH
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Why settle with just one, when you can have them across the continent?

1 Like

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by brightisodje(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2017
i sorry for your life wizkid.... u are runing to ur end point like serious dis girls are deadly
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by bionixs: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Get Ready wannabe babymamas, Its time to Make some babies for the Starboy.. Just When we thought 3 might just be enough for Him, looks like he just started, Wizkid has just embarked on Babymaking spree, hours after he announced the name of his 3rd Zion Ayo Balogun the singer has just sent green card to aspiring Babymamas as more is to come..

see his snapchat screenshot below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/after-welcoming-his-3rd-son-welcoming.html

bad role model
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Bobby4090: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2017
When i heard Tu face had 4 out of wedlock, i thought he was crazy and abnormal. Now i find out that he is perfectly normal. Just that there is an odd and immoral wind blowing round these so call stars that make them compete which each other on how many kids they can throw up outside a family circle. Its a product of a shameless society that worship stars and their baby mamas

1 Like

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by emmaoyes(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Let someone remind this fool say na AIDS kill enh mentor.... #numbskul
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Sanchase: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
If he was there every night hearing these babies cry every night, he will use his brains rather than his manhood.

1 Like

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Afonjatribeguy: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
ok
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
spartacus11:
Make he nor be say , na waytin dem tell am make he dey do take pay homage be dat ohhhh
Just keep impregnating different girlssss
Hmmmmmmmm

He is still young and rich..... Abeg make hin dey flex dey go.......

Okafor's law would apply to all his babymama's........ Why have just one, when loads sounds better?

1 Like

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by SNIPER123: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
embarassed
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by justy15: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
This dude will break my broda 2baba record n surpass him soon... Oyaa future baby mama's can start coming cos I have waited for too long not to have my gist on nairraland but I ve made up my mind. Let the knacking begin
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by tonguengineer(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:
Continue jare... is it not your money?
U mean u can open ur legs for him too
Or u won't mind giving him triplet
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by amalab30(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Dr. Of Theology, how many creatures has he subdued wid his shakushaku bornBorn nature?

ChiefPiiko:
Genesis 1:28
New International Version
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
tonguengineer:

U mean u can open ur legs for him too
Or u won't mind giving him triplet

undecided undecided nah i'll pass
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by holluphemydavid(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2017
good for him
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by dvkot(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
fela boy, notin do you #starboy
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Sunkyphil(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
wizzy wan break tu baba record
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by emmaoyes(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by deebrain(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
I weep for this generation.

And shame on ladies without dignity.

We are not considering the fact that satan has so much rights over children born like this.

We are not looking at the children's future at all.

We are gladly making mistakes deliberately.

I fear for the many deliverance services that will be conducted in the future.

1 Like

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Only1mi:
Dude is following the footsteps of his mentor, very closely....

From the look of things he will surpass him grin

1 Like

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by DaBillionnaire: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2017
kennynelcon:
Congrats Wiz, Children are Heritage from the Lord...

This is just his Alert Ego speaking, no sane person would like 3 from Unmarried 3

Note; the world calls them Bastards

Bastards indeed,

and this idiot will serve as a role model to lots of other idiots...

for the guy am quoting...

savage u are angry angry angry

no chill u have grin grin grin
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by kennynelcon(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Bastards indeed,

and this idiot will serve as a role model to lots of other idiots...

for the guy am quoting...

savage u are angry angry angry

no chill u have grin grin grin

I am no Savage, I support StarBoy Movement, but the baby thing is not cool.
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by spartacus11(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

He is still young and rich..... Abeg make hin dey flex dey go.......

Okafor's law would apply to all his babymama's........ Why have just one, when loads sounds better?

Lol

D tin don dey plenty na, and as d children dey come his fame and money dey rise
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by emmaoyes(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2017
This boi no won grow up at all?
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by emmaoyes(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
This boi no get any sense at all?
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Safiaa(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Clearly wizkid doesn't care, so why are people dying on top his matter?
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by tbliss22(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Wizzy should know that the population of Nigeria already is over 150million and he's not the first and won't be last to roll out bastards.

His joystick should be on break when he gets to the 10th baby mama. I only see kids that will end up giving the society some kind of headache in few years to come because those accumulated wealth will be heavily fought for by these incoming kids from different baby mamas.

Finally, maybe when wizzy is matured enough then he will structure out how to put some morals into these kids so they don't eventually kill him with stress.
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by sisisioge: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Daddy yoo grin grin grin
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by FTrebirth(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
most nigerian girls are hypocrites. they come online to form feminists and boss ladies while in reality they won't hesitate throwing their legs apart for rich fuckboys and end up becoming disgruntled babymamas. no wonder one popular feminist who is always caught viewing the ashewo thread is pregnant.

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by hopexter(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Florblu:
SMH

With that his bacteria infested sperm?

You must have been badly infected with deadly diseases by your previous sexcapades with him to be this opened about his unhealthy sperm. Next time play safe!
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by taurusmena1(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Tubaba
Only1mi:
Dude is following the footsteps of his mentor, very closely....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi And Wife, Zizi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / BBNaija's Emmanuel Rocks Netflix' Squid Game Costume / BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.