Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (31815 Views)

"See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by EyoMasquerade: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Give em in droves Baba Nla. Two Baba don dey wait for record breakers cool cool cool cool cool

Catch up on Lagos happenings and gist on Gidi favorite weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

....celebrating the New Lagos

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by frankfab(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Florblu:
SMH
With that his bacteria infested sperm?
iJiot!
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by dingbang(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2017
When you have money, women become so cheap
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Aiteeywhyte(f): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
kennynelcon:
Congrats Wiz, Children are Heritage from the Lord...

This is just his Alert Ego speaking, no sane person would like 3 from Unmarried 3

Note; the world calls them Bastards

Deep and painful truth�����
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by oblaak(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Genesis 1:28
New International Version
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
Shut up your dirty mouth there. They will soon rule over goats and pythons.
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
No vex
oblaak:

Shut up your dirty mouth there. They will soon rule over goats and pythons.

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by 2shure: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
this guy can like skin dive
and cum inside pusi
e dey sweet sha.
but only wit your wife
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by donnaD(f): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
nice one oga,abeg see road any body whey say make u stop him mama,afta the race we go count miles.slay bitches the hour has come oya do what u know how to do best *born throwey*since he has decided to be a sperm donor.if he is not an actual bastard he will not be donating and sharing sperms to produce bastards.iranu abacha.
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Harrynight(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
dis boy shud jus pick one babe na, put inside him house to mek baby for him evry 12 months.... meks more sense dan spreading bastards upandan
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by winterfell007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:
grin Not a fan, silly girls deserve this kind of disrespect.

U are really pretty. What's d name of the location u took those pictures??
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by LuvU2: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
winterfell007:

U are really pretty. What's d name of the location u took those pictures??
That's mbgn universe baby
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by timeandchance76(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mmmm, it's time for our young damsel to start thinking, all this fake stars has no value for them, . Can you listen to the guy he said more are welcome. To be his baby mama but not wife. I don't know where this guy will be in next five years, but he need to learn from Idris, olu maintain, etc.

1 Like

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
I fit die on top of your matter heey
Safiaa:
Clearly wizkid doesn't care, so why are people dying on top his matter?

Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Safiaa(f): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I fit die on top of your matter heey
lipsrsealed
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Safiaa:
lipsrsealed

My love, my life smiley
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2017
I will reach u, in the mean time listen to Tekno - Wash
Safiaa:
lipsrsealed
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Ukjerry it's late go to bed baby
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ukjerry it's late go to bed baby
How you take see me oooo gringrin

I should be the one telling you that though
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Random check on the board, I just woke up, going back to bed in 15 mins
ukjerry:

How you take see me oooo gringrin

I should be the one telling you that though
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Random check on the board, I just woke up, going back to bed in 15 mins
Same here

Sleep well babe
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Goodnight dear
ukjerry:

Same here

Sleep well babe
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
bad girl grin
ukjerry:

Same here

Sleep well babe
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
bad girl grin
What i do??
Re: After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Big brother is always watching wink wink
ukjerry:

What i do??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Reveals He Is Ready For Marriage As Smash Of Bracket Weds / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Zizi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Dave Ogbeni Reacts As Backlash Trails His "Happy Independence" Wish To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.