Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot (24221 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2017
These maternity photoshoot sef!

God forbid, what if there's a miscarriage before delivery or smthg bad happens?

I think this is madness.

Anyway, may you deliver your baby with ease. Best of luck
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Godsate: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by olagoke157(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2017
please if there is anyone here that knows someone that sells big size palm slippers/slip ons please just mssg me or quote ..and shoes please...preferably size 46....kindly quote me plz
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Hades2016(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2017
timidapsin:
I don't know the evil spirit following milk. If you open milk and milo at d same time the milk must finish first.
we need to get 5years fasting and prayer grin
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Slayer2: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2017
carammel:
Rubbish concept, everyone will still see the wife's face eventually.

I wish her safe delivery, anyway.

Just because you don't like egusi soup mean others hate it. undecided
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by LordHiffy(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2017
i dont understand her . so she took off the bra after the first picture was taken? on purpose ? chai
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Shhhh01(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
You like? The couple are expecting a baby boy in December.

See another photo after the cut

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/check-out-this-creative-maternity.html

i want to see the full bweast . why the half bwest showing na
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by sinaj(f): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
timidapsin:
I don't know the evil spirit following milk. If you open milk and milo at d same time the milk must finish first.
its true o! Esp peak milk
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Buh d guy neck long sha to get that first shot.
Oga oooo cheesy
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by finnestdope(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2017
timidapsin:

Hahahaha, very true cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by BZBALEX: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2017
what we are waiting for now is the picture when she is in labor room, since you decided to show public how your breast is
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by noskcid(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
In the whole world today government has really permitted rubbish to take place
Are these pioctuires normal?
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by nwakibie3(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
keep advertising your due date but also remember that village people are warming up..
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Peace2love: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this. Your wife is showing the whole world her breast and you smiling like a ram about to be slaughter.

God will have mercy on this generation.
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by hablink: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by medexico(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
timidapsin:

Even if the milk is baba sala(larger size) and the milo is the medium size, the milk will still finish first
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Xrisobas: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by ariba101: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ecurrency market place! Ecurrency market place!! Ecurrency market place!!!

SASEXCHANGE.COM

Post free Ecurrency Ads on sasexchange.com.

Sell your Bitcoin, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Itune gift card, Amazon gift card etc quickly using our digital-currency market place platform.

Our Escrow services protects both buyers and sellers from loosing their money.

HOW TO GET YOUR SELL ADS RUNNING ON SASEXCHANGE.COM

Simply visit sasexchange.com , click login and register
After registration log in to your Email and click on the link to activate your account ( if no mail wait for about 5mins and reload ur Email also check your Spam folder)
After activation log in and hit SELL button, and fill in the e currency u have for trade, u are good to go.

Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by jdluv(f): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dyt:
Hahaha I had to look twice before I could get the first picture
Nice
please explainthat first picture... cause i dont get it.
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by Dyt(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
jdluv:
please explainthat first picture... cause i dont get it.

The photographer took the shot from.the side
The wife's head is laid back and the husbands head forward

Do you get?
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by jdluv(f): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dyt:

The photographer took the shot from.the side The wife's head is laid back and the husbands head forward
Do you get?
I see! Thanks
Re: Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot by shegie(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
make u show us ur totopotato too na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.