Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (36965 Views)

Couple Recreate Throwback Maternity Shoot Of 3yrs Ago / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Praizenews: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Who else understands the shoot ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-creative-maternity-shoot/

17 Likes

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Praizenews: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by lekjons(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol!

A lot has happened since that second picture grin

18 Likes

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by myners007: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2018
When people are using their weapon to impregnate their wives this fellow is here making a foolery of him self by protruding her tummy with an inflated balloon. Soon when his parents will be asking him for their grand child he will be saying God's time is the best.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by indigenous234(f): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by visijo(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
If you know you know.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by mamaa88(f): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by outlooka5(f): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
All the best to them.

check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Good for them
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Next please
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by JeeMoney: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Okay
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Dannybammz: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2018
next
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by ugolinze123(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2018
I will do my own next year
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Yemi4real3(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2018
love i go love

2 Likes

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by chronique(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
I don't think I'd be interested in going to the studio to go take such pictures. Why can't someone just be pregnant and have the baby quietly in peace without announcing to the whole world?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
las las, na scam
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by kennypoka2(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Creativity at its peak.. Love it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Abalado(f): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Which kind life be this self,are they acting drama ni, see the guy as he be,he just dey happy .......Omode sha

1 Like

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by bewla(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2018
u put it there

I pray na 11 then will look ur face
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Okon Lagos

Is DAT u

shocked
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by kennypoka2(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2018
chronique:
I don't think I'd be interested in going to the studio to go take such pictures. Why can't someone just be pregnant and have the baby quietly in peace without announcing to the whole world?

Choice.. We have the choice to live our lives the way we like so far it doesn't affect others negatively

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Ezedon(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2018
We already knew its your target
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Hotfreeze: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2018
chronique:

The same reason why some are intelligent and some are blockheads. Not everyone is as intelligent as you are.

People who can't snap their bank balance and put online, or put their medical records online, or tell us the location of their certificates or tell us about the business deal they are expecting are the same people putting pictures of the new innocent life online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by frankopit: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Banky w and Adesua Etomi, this is what we are expecting from yeah. Not all those gospel , you are the best thing that have happen to me phrase , You’re The One Thing I Got Right. Until i see this else, u are still under a spell.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by nazicartel(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
wish he's the real Father of the unborn baby,,, mtcheeeeeww

1 Like

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by WayStage(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
I love this - very unique
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by 12345baba(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
All this people sef. Hope they invite few idps to come chop rice
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by uwa1(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Simple and beautiful...
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
And so shall it be. Amen

1 Like

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by IamAlexander: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by cooldipo(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / How Do You Sleep? / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.