Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,358 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future (27700 Views)

Car Dashboard Camera / Do You Know What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car’s Dashboard Mean? / What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car's Dashboard Is Trying To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2017
the next World War won't be between human Vs human but human Vs machines. Artificial Intelligence AI is taking over the world. Our jobs are all been done by machines and even better. very soon there will be no more jobs for humans to do and then we will think of revolting against the machines. by then the machines would have completed building their own country centre and won't need humans to control them anymore. then the war will begin. and guess what we can't defeat the machines because we have them all around us. so before you make any move, you are dead.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
crownedprinz:

i love the word, "completely" you used here ..................but machines would eliminate-to a large extent- a lot of things
yes your right. Machines/technologies are made for humans and not humans for machines/technologies. That is why those machines still need us for them to function

1 Like

Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by bencobenz(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2017
One day, cars will drive on water, in Nigeria, we are already thinking like that.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by Culin(f): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Whatsapp? While driving. Ok o.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by tolu5656: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
For those Olodo's fish heads saying " how can one be driving and be browsing", haven't you heard about cars that drives you to your destination and you don't have to do anything.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by MrMystrO(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
dancok:
then there will be many accidents,checking whatzapp while driving hmmm

Uhhm the idea is the car will be driving itself, hence the the inclusion of the usage of whatsapp and the removal of the steering wheel.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by ObaiNetwork: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
No matter how sophisticated the technology may be, machines can never completely eliminate human factor in our society
You can think again about it. Just believe it, the is moving towards advanced Technology!!
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by sinceraconcept(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2017
elantraceey:
I wanna be a creator of something like this and not just a user.
I love you for this comment and love you more cos it's coming from a woman. my dream has always been to create for the world as well.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by Melkizedeck: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2017
elantraceey:

Then let's try and establish contact and make things happen. you can inbox me your number at franknjiribe@yahoo.com
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by ruggedadventure(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2017
BruncleZuma:
It's already here
Are you thinking what I'm thinking too

End time sometin
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by EvilMetahuman: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
No matter how sophisticated the technology may be, machines can never completely eliminate human factor in our society
you are still living in the past.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by EvilMetahuman: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
no, no matter the level of our exposure to tecnology, machines still need us for some basic operations. Yes you are not pressing any buttons or moving gear but mere "voice command" between machines and humans could still be considered as human effort.
do you know something called AI (artificial intelligence) ?

Google it and why everyone is asking that it should be regulated.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by obatoro: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Yeah! and it's going to be driverless too.
cyrilfosy:
the next World War won't be between human Vs human but human Vs machines. Artificial Intelligence AI is taking over the world.
That was why Einstein said that he doesn't know what the 3rd world war will be fought with, but that the 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by oneolajire(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2017
The cars are not the problems (in Nig), the problems are
1. Knowledgeable technicians to maintain and repair those veichles
2. Enough service stations
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by kaymical(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
only if we men are more serious about our living
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by Augiiee(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2017
elantraceey:
...and you expect to achieve dat on nairaland?
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by Meetleader: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2017
Dreamword24:
how can someone be driving and be browsing?

Ever heard of automated self driving cars...
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by sirusX(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
iamanswer:
and then rapture will take place the car go just auto lock itself, you know anti Christ stuffs..... I no buy
E be like say you wan dey ground when rapture takes place grin cheesy
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dreamword24:
how can someone be driving and be browsing?
that's safe drive.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by elantraceey(f): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Melkizedeck:

Then let's try and establish contact and make things happen. you can inbox me your number at franknjiribe@yahoo.com
Done , check your mail.
Re: This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future by elantraceey(f): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Augiiee:
...and you expect to achieve dat on nairaland?
Where was it stated that I was planning to achieve that here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip / Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars? For A Frequent Traveller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.