Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Got 2baba Signed To Kennis Music Following Blackface’s Persuasion – Eedris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got 2baba Signed To Kennis Music Following Blackface’s Persuasion – Eedris (375 Views)

Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got 2baba Signed To Kennis Music Following Blackface’s Persuasion – Eedris by ajaniepp: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Controversial rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem continues to slam 2baba for an act he terms as ungrateful. In a recent interview with HipTV, the rapper reiterated that Blackface wrote 2baba’s hit song, African Queen and he called out the Hypertek man to share some part of his good fortune with Blackface.

Eedris Abdulkareem went on to talk about the impact made by Blackface on 2baba’s career, revealing that he (Eedris) was persauded by Blackface to intorduce 2baba to Kenny Ogungbe, who later signed the singer and gave him the platform to excel.

Click to Watch video below.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/got-2baba-signed-kennis-music-following-blackfaces-persuasion-eedris-abdulkareem/

Re: I Got 2baba Signed To Kennis Music Following Blackface’s Persuasion – Eedris by updatechange(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Bros una nor dey tire U beta go find beta song buy to revive it ur dead career undecided
Re: I Got 2baba Signed To Kennis Music Following Blackface’s Persuasion – Eedris by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2017
If you all introduce 2face, write his songs and all what not, why is it that you guys cant introduce yourselves to success and write your own songs ?

There is something else that produces successes, not just songs and introductions. There is something called 'talent', turning everything into gold.

Even if Blackface sang African Queen, it will not sell. Even if blackface stays in Kennis Music for ever, he will not be successful. The reason is simple. Negative people do not go far in life.

1 Like

Re: I Got 2baba Signed To Kennis Music Following Blackface’s Persuasion – Eedris by Amberon11: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
what is wrong with these people?
Re: I Got 2baba Signed To Kennis Music Following Blackface’s Persuasion – Eedris by OKorowanta: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2017
They all rolled together and they know themselves beta.
They should settle their issues together instead of us forming judge and taking sides.

(1) (Reply)

Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs / Dencia Tells Daddy Freeze She's Cared For His Life / "We Almost Turned My House Into A Brothel" – Jide Kosoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.