Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) (31050 Views)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos) / Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Yyeske(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
brainpulse:
From one God father to another
Who is the godfather to who here?
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by dsoja: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Na fight dem go take settle last!!!,just wait and see.
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by PHILipu1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
And that task is to unseat Buhari cheesy cheesy
Only Kano state votes will take care of all the South-east states votes.
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by berrystunn(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Guyman02:
Like Obiano said himself, he was returned 'unopposed' and not reelected having won all the 21 LGAs in Anambra.
He won because they people who normally come out to vote are the civil servants and workers in the State who are just okay with him for paying their salaries regularly and dont want to experiment with a new comer on that aspect, the average Anambra State business man will make so much noise prior to the elections, but on election day he will stay in his house and play ludo, drink beer and watch premiership matches.

Hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Too many where in the hotel with p**y drinking and d**king all day ...in the name of election...
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Cuche: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

Ifeanyi ubah must be compensated with senate seat
It would be very easy for Ifeanyi Ubah to clinch the Anambra South Senatorial sloth from Andy Ubah. In fact, Ifeanyi Ubah should have been in the Senate if he had contested previously. He has the charisma and 'bigger than my mates' figure to do well in the Senate. Although, the south zone will produce a Gov in 2021 which I believe will also be a walkover for anybody from Apga leveraging on the achievements of Willie Obiano by then, but the party's flag will be keenly contested, not dashed to an individual. Ifeanyi Ubah will definitely represent Anambra South well in the Senate and I think he should strongly consider that in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by globemoney: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Cuche:

It would be very easy for Ifeanyi Ubah to clinch the Anambra South Senatorial sloth from Andy Ubah. In fact, Ifeanyi Ubah should have been in the Senate if he had contested previously. He has the charisma and 'bigger than my mates' figure to do well in the Senate. Although, the south zone will produce a Gov in 2021 which I believe will also be a walkover for anybody from Apga leveraging on the achievements of Willie Obiano by then, but the party's flag will be keenly contested, not dashed to an individual. Ifeanyi Ubah will definitely represent Anambra South well in the Senate and I think he should strongly consider that in 2019.
On point as usual, besides I don’t think obiano will be disposed to handing over to Ubah. His best bet is the senate.
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Shouldn't it be common sense?

It will be very difficult to unseat a governor that pays salaries as at when due. Workers are not ready for a gamble.

/

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Guyman02: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yyeske:
By your analysis, this means Anambra has over 400k civil servants na.
All non civil servants were all at home eating ofe nsala and playing ludo. Go play with your mates and allow those who discuss politics to talk.

Add the children of the workers to the equation. I know what I am saying, its mostly the workers and their families who go to vote, the business people make noise during the campaign at the markets and gather in their hundreds to be addressed to hear how the candidate will impact on their businesses but wont stand long in the queue nor travel the long distance to their business areas where they did their voter registration. I am an elder in the game and you are the kid here

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Mykelpato(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amb Adichie I see u
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Themandator: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My greatest joy in this past gubernatorial election in Anambra is not because APC didn't succeed with their plans, but the eternal retirement given to Mr. Peter Obi who think that he's the king maker in Anambra State politics..

APGA....... Nke a Bu Nke Anyi!!

Why evil ...Bro, you made me laugh so hard at this your Buhari and Obiano convo
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Themandator: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
PHILipu1:

Only Kano state votes will take care of all the South-east states votes.

It is not vote that matters in presidential election but spread ...Yo can have the entire votes of Kank but without wining two third of the states of the federation and then scoring a percentage I have forgotten in others you ain't a Presido yet ...That is the constitution
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Yyeske(m): 3:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Guyman02:

Add the children of the workers to the equation. I know what I am saying, its mostly the workers and their families who go to vote, the business people make noise during the campaign at the markets and gather in their hundreds to be addressed to hear how the candidate will impact on their businesses but wont stand long in the queue nor travel the long distance to their business areas where they did their voter registration. I am an elder in the game and you are the kid here
Question, how many civil servants are in the employ of the Anambra state government?
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by PHILipu1(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Themandator:

It is not vote that matters in presidential election but spread ...Yo can have the entire votes of Kank but without wining two third of the states of the federation and then scoring a percentage I have forgotten in others you ain't a Presido yet ...That is the constitution
The president got 25% from Imo in 2015 and that was the only south-east state he got 25% but we can now be sure that he will get 25% in Imo,Ebonyi,Anambra in 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' / Biriyai Dambo And Ayebaesin Edoghotu-Omoh Want To Replace Ben Bruce Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.