Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

You Can't Silence The Great Ofai!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Silence The Great Ofai!!! (316 Views)

Shehu Sani Speaks On EFCC Detention, Says They Can't Silence Him / Brazen Move To Silence The South, Cabal Moves For Northern Domination By Tryin / The Federal Government Is Using Proscription To Silence The Voice Of Dissent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Silence The Great Ofai!!! by ofai: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2017
They keep banning me for unfounded reasons. I hope the unbiased mods of this forum will call these kindagarten mods to order. Ofai can never be cowed. Thanks to my comrades who kept speaking for justice, equity and self determination.

Thank God my prediction came to pass. IPOB made their mark and APGA still had the day either by rigging or figure inflation. Win-Win. cheesy Since KANU's absence, who still has the GUTS to OPENLY challenge the government on restructuring?

By the way, may the soul of chief Alex Ekwueme rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

No Vacancy In Aso-rock! A Curse? / Governor Rochas Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames The Printer / The Youths, The Aged And Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.