Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,809 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

"If Angel Michael Comes To The U.S., Gay Christians Will Try To Rape Him"-pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If Angel Michael Comes To The U.S., Gay Christians Will Try To Rape Him"-pastor (445 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Are There Really Gay Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Angel Michael Comes To The U.S., Gay Christians Will Try To Rape Him"-pastor by Niflheim(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
WOW!!! Is "angel buttocks" the only thing that can come to this pastor's mind? grin grin grin grin grin

Naughty, naughty!!!

FULL STORY:

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles said on his “TruNews” radio program on Friday that America has become so wicked and immoral that if God sent angels to this country, gay men would try to rape them.

Citing the biblical tale of Sodom and Gomorrah, Wiles insisted that that “sick, sick society” had nothing on modern-day America.

“I think, right now, if God sent angels to this country, homosexuals would attempt to rape them,” Wiles said. “I have read comments by homosexual rights activists—I don’t even want to say the words, I can’t even say it, what they want to do to our Lord, Jesus Christ. I have seen comments, it’s so wicked, so blasphemous I can’t even say it. I don’t want to even go there.”

“I’m telling you,” he continued, “if angels arrived in some major cities in this country, men would seek to rape them. We have become that wicked.”

The link:........................................................http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rick-wiles-if-god-sent-angels-to-this-country-homosexuals-would-attempt-to-rape-them/
Re: "If Angel Michael Comes To The U.S., Gay Christians Will Try To Rape Him"-pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
these demons in robe are just spewing garbage over garbage every damn day, and the sad deluded sheeple that follow them will just nod in agreement. arrant nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Angel Michael Comes To The U.S., Gay Christians Will Try To Rape Him"-pastor by CAPSLOCKED: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2017

THE LAST TIME HE AND ANOTHER DUDE CAME AROUND, A BALD OLD MAN OFFERED THE MOB HIS TWO VIRGIN DAUGHTERS TO GANG_BANG INSTEAD....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Angel Michael Comes To The U.S., Gay Christians Will Try To Rape Him"-pastor by Daeylar(f): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THE LAST TIME HE AND ANOTHER DUDE CAME AROUND, A BALD OLD MAN OFFERED THE MOB HIS TWO VIRGIN DAUGHTERS TO GANG_BANG INSTEAD....

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Like God / Neojudaism And Pseudochristainity / Are You A Soldier In God's Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.