Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (50776 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

when marriages are valued upon whether you follow your partner on IG or not, then why shouldnt they crash?!?!?
all the above written by the OP is garbage, and if they indeed have issues then let her come with CONCRETE facts.
I hate to hear this type of rumor cos that's how most of them
started and the end is not always a good news shocked
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by SandraDiOku(f): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
1st Tiwa... now Dr. Sid... ?
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by miqos02(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
eeepa

marriage no be moimoi
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by hollamanng(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
I wonder how u guys know this shii u carry around and is unfollow the new way to know if a marriage is crashing
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
miqos02:
eeepa

marriage no be moimoi

No be moimoi o. Ecspecially when pple have emotional baggages. And most people do.
You just must learn patience by force.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Antoeni(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
The marriage is long over due for break up

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Money issue.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by free2ryhme: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Kendroid: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ah Ah Ah Ah got no Fvckz to give!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Timfery: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Their marriage their problem!
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by BluntBoy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
They want to trend.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
If person check now, it would be one yeye thing that could have broken the marriage.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Jennifer89(f): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
who swear for all these celebrities seff?
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is what happens when u follow and marry I TOO KNOW WOMEN........ sad

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Itzurboi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm hmmm, bros Mulee, una dey use the same room abi
AerialMapper:
It has to do with that his silly hairstyle. He was spending so much time styling it and using his wife's hair clips and hair net to sleep.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mpowa(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tell all those people using 3 months to do wedding (Banky and Adesua on my mind), that the Marriage is more important...It is more embarassing when the wedding was so elaborate but the marriage barely last two years, I'm not against party people o, just put First Things First - make marriage the priority, some folks are even in love with the wedding, not the man or woman, you will hear them talk more about the wedding than life after, Marriage is a Marathon, BE PREPARED!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sehin79(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
whats is all this monitoring spirit self,when they started the marriage on social media announcing invitations and anniversary on social media
well they should expect to be judge on that simple.
i hope s false and they should try to make it work, nothing is perfect just stick to it.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why their marriages don't ever last undecided

Don't worry. Ours will last. smiley
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LaudGuy: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
You talk so Tey you involve the guy's late father. What's up with the new generation Nigeria men talking like b1tches though..damn

There is nothing new under the sun!

This news is long overdue.
Most celebrity's marriage in Nigeria is programmed for a crash.

For those who think their case is different should listen to this;
"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." 1 Cor. 10:12

Justice Esiri will be ashamed of his son right now in his grave for a failed music career and a failed marriage.

I dedicate this FTC to all the ugly girls I had a quickie with while in secondary school. My preek salutes you all!

[/quote]
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by 2shure: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
bankys own is loading for the future.
ugly gals always feel cream
bich

wasted money
i rem dah year una fly go dubai go wed.
be4 i go wed.
i go take my time.
cant waste money like mmm all in the name of celeb wedding wit fake adulterated hennys and crystal champaigne
shiiiy

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by marvizzy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2017

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by makydebbie(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Laveda so you're now part of the monitoring spirits?

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by thunderbabs: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
D tin about most of dz celebrities is dt they make wrong choices which is not unconnected to the funny attractions dt draw them to each other when they meet.

For instance, dr sid was hot n a real celeb at dt tym, gal was lookin beautiful too. They dont really get to know each other as in d real knowing....both will b formin love 24\7 till dey walk d aisle.

Into marriage, what they ought to ve taken time to know b4hand, dey start discoverin after "i do". Then dey find it difficult to handle each oda no Mata how hard they try to mk it work.....

Hence, marriage ends #kolewerk

3 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by jfleece(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Such a good news;
It took a long time coming. But it's better late than never.
my guy how far Na
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by brixton: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
This broke my heart when I read the news on Linda... The two of them are my favorite celebrity couples. I pray God to bring peace back to their home and allow understanding between them forever.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by bigtt76(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Since when has following each other on social media been a yardstick for measuring togetherness in marriages? Naaa waoooo!

Laveda:
The couple who got married in August 2013 and have a daughter, were recently seen together at Femi Otedola's daughter's album music show case in October and just a few days ago, they took their daughter out, despite the fact that they have been having issues.

They've been having issues for a very long time. it got so bad that Simi has had to move out of the house a couple of times' a very highly placed source told us.

In a 2016 interview with  Sunday Spice, Dr Sid was quoted to have said, 'I remember us quarrelling two days before our wedding and even threatening to pull out. But, our love for each other has kept us going. Right now, our marriage is on autopilot and we are just cruising because we understand each other absolutely'.

At the moment, Simi no longer wears her ring (she posted this pic above without the ring 3 days ago) and they no longer follow eachother on Instagram. She has also deleted the wedding anniversary post she made on Instagram back in August along with all her wedding photos.

They have both unfollowed each other on instagram.

Dr Sid is really trying to make it work but Simi already has her mind made up' the source said. 'Sid even made sure to attend the Nickolodeon festival this past weekend so he could spend time with his daugther but Simi was giving him the cold shoulder all through'.

The couple tied the knot at the Ikoyi Baptist Church, Lagos in August 2014 with a grand, celebrity-studded reception held at the Oriental Hotels in Lekki.

Credit: LIB

More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/11/21/dr-sid-and-simi-esiris-marriage-in-crisis-as-they-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by samsam2019: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Now I understand why some men prefer village girls

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by SirLakes: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kingofrudy:
angry E remain Banky W and Adesua

People wey never conclude their wedding, you don start to dey wish them crisis

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Such a good news;
It took a long time coming. But it's better late than never.
wicked

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Laveda(f): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Laveda so you're now part of the monitoring spirits?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 34th Birthday Party / Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.