Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88582 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by gbemishile: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Simi Esimi, the estranged wife of singer, Dr sid, has confirmed the end of their marriage. In a statement released this morning, Simi confirmed they are heading for a divorce and moving forward as co-parents. The estranged couple got married in August 2014.

In her statement, Simi reacted to reports that she was violent towards Dr Sid in their marriage and that she has stopped him from seeing their two daughters, Sydney and Sarah. Simi says this is not true.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xuCidhBQE/?igshid=m55batqj60n6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by gbemishile: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Madam.it doesn't matter if he was three times ur size.if una start that una craze,una go quick switch to 'oya beat me na,woman beater,oya beat me'.

477 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by AJOBI77(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Hmnn! Wish them well oo. Better than one stabbing or killing the other

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2020
As eye don clear say money no dey, Sid don turn monkey for her eye.

At all costs, do well my brothers. Do well.

483 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by goodmorning40: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
What a handsome man with an ugly woman

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Reichel99(f): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
As eye don clear say money no dey, Sid don turn monkey for for eye.

At all costs, do well my brothers. Do well.
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Realhommie(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!
He's kinda right you know!

Celebs and divorce sha, hian..

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Enoch07: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
marriage!! anyways another one down many more to go.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Omihanifa: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
As baba no get fame and raba again grin the babe move undecided shes tired of been the bread winner

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kendumazy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmmmm. The wedding was better prepared for than the marriage. All the very best to them in their future relationships.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more.

22 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Rexhenrex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
the time of our parents that's when there was marriage but now Wat we see are just contracts people get married and before u know it they are divorced.the true meaning of marriage has been neglected the vows has no meaning anymore

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Twice my size, lol
Remember maywhether beat big show

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by solmusdesigns: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin

Divorce is always likely when the woman is the breadwinner of the family..., a man doesnt have any issues sharing his income and giving women the larger percentage, when things change Nigerian women would show you the narcist beast that they are

Dr Sid better dust himself and look for another career like practising his dentistry, if Tunde Ednut could effortlessly switch from music to bloging, nothing do Dr Sid

285 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Justinlean02(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mad oh...
Celebrity marriage sweet only for camera, behind closed doors always a mess

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thank God.. I tot it was Simi and adekunle oooo.

I wud av just find a 10 storey building and jump and die.

Those two must nt break up irrespective of anytin oooo

Dr sid and Simi, u guys shud fix ur marriage

Shout out to aro1 Josephmumu03 logobenz luminouz seangy4konji poweredcom philip0906 Sunkyphil

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by 2shure: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Naso e dey always end. Kids getting married

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by faithfull18(f): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is what happens when u marry a celeb. Few years later no shows or hit songs. He bcoms broke. Wife becomes bread winner. Still on still the guy dey sleep around with his brokenness hahahah

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Gwan2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution have suffered gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this girl was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Realtalk20: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:

Of course it does. But I don't expect it to make sense to a dumb hoe like you.

Hey!!!

angry

Why? Why such a crude response? She only asked a question!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by sotall(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by pocohantas(f): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
People talking money, did Dr Sid ever have money? Like money?

Even Wande Coal get money pass that one na. If we judging by relevance, hits and collaborations.

Anyhow sha, I wish them well. Another one down.

15 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Another one bites the dust undecided

7 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by saracus(f): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
You see? The reason why don't jazzy is still single. Marry today divorce tomorrow. I wish you guys well

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by careytommy37(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abi dem swear for young celebrities against remaining married?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by AfroKnight: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Madam.it doesn't matter if he was three times ur size.if una start that una craze,una go quick switch to 'oya beat me na,woman beater,oya beat me'.

You understand. That line of argument holds no water these days. His physical size doesn’t matter. A woman can use her femininity as an excuse to be physically abusive.

She knows people would naturally think she is the victim and she could never subdue the man. But abuse goes beyond subduing a man and pummelling him. Slaps and scratching and pinching are also physical abuse.

Doctor freeze had to post pictures of his face before people turned around and believed him. Now that is the first thing these women use to mock him. “You, that your wife beat you.” All because a man has chosen never to hit a woman. That’s how some foolish men die in marriage.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by salbis(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
10 seconds man dey last longer than some celebrities marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Sirseedorf(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
We know your marriage is like APC change. It won't last, it can't last.

Celebrity and their fictitious lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Fisher007: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmm where do I start from?

Marriage is not worth it for both side. It always favour oneside than another no matter how most people present it to you.

Things mostly fall apart except if the foundation is strong which in most case it is never. Ladies love conditionally and men too the same. Once both ends can't keep up with their conditions, it will scatter.

Conditions like she got fat, stretch mark, her body, she keeps slutty single friends. For men he got broke, he doesn't care for me, he is never at home etc.

People expect both side will remain the same in everything after marriage which is not possible. After childbirth women will always change mentally and physically. After so much responsibilities men too will always change both financially and mentally.

And if one side manage to remain the same and the other changes, abusive, disrespect, shaming, insult etc will come in, no matter what. It is just standard reaction.

That is why no one or person both in my family,on TV, friends can sell marriage to me. I see it as a sign of weakness from both parties either Lady getting old quickly wants to retire, man getting old looking for legacy (children) etc

Study most married people at events or outing, they look sad and depressed most time but cover it all up with a fake smile. Pssh

What do I know. I am not even married. Elders I leave the floor to you.

In.other news, Dr sid the helper of aunty tiwa before baby wizkid enter. Lol your own karma don slap you too. wink

41 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.