Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 (671 Views)

'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / Why Do I Have To Wait Till The 8th Day Before Naming My Child / Exposed: Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th Day Circumcision Lie, Pt. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 by chyz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
When one feels inferior, in order to escape this complex, he often tries to align himself with something of prestige. In the process, fabrications, attempts to draw comparisons, lies, and magic are employed to accomplish this goal borne from low self-esteem. Sadly, this is the case of some elements within the Igbo race: the proponents of a Jewish origin of the Igbo people. These elements are personalities that emerged after the Nigerian civil-war, a time when the Igbo people were persecuted in many ways and some found solace in identifying themselves with people who are said to be "The chosen people and apple of God's eye." But what turns these people on really is the fact that these "Chosen people" are white people, and to them - the sufferers of the slave mentality, nothing could be more satisfying than having white blood:

http://www.dedechibublog.com/2017/11/traditional-igbo-circumcision-and-8th.html?m=1
Re: Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 by Lekan111(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sorry, I can get your point.
Re: Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 by Blue3k(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Weird I thought doctors just do the procedure on 8 day because babies blood clots easier by then. My mom sad they waited doing it for myself. My brother had us same day he was born to her surprise. They just gave him vitamin k shot then.

(1) (Reply)

Macron Presented With Portrait Painted By 11-year-old Boy In Two Hours / Best Haircut To Get This New Year / Anyone From Ogoja In Cross Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.