Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets (58753 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
eagleonearth:
nna onwere ife mmadu aga afu
Nwanne ike gwuru maka chi undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by cybriz82(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
280k for that rubbish...Why the hype

That tailor is still a learner where Segun is and he wouldn't charge much sef

dnt mind that morapoka son of an ole barawo
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by baysol: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2017
jonnytad:
We sha like hyping unnecessary. ....... what's d essence of putting A.C in a mud house?
280k ke? Small time then go say na ibo get agbada. Woman rapa and agbada na the same? This people just want to steal everything; our culture, our plans and land. This people are indeed crooked marauders that must be chased out of our midst ASAP. No wonder hausas don see through this people.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by Kbels(f): 3:37am On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebuka's younger brother is wallowing/hustling on the streets in Enugu.

Instead of this fool to contribute that money to his brother's forthcoming wedding, he used it to sew a worthless agbada he can only wear once.

If Bill Gates spent this much on his dressing,
Or Mark Zuckerberg,
Or even Femi Otedola.

They won't have gotten as rich as they are.
. My brother, you don forget the family wer Ebuka go marry from? This 280k is just a drop in the ocean.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by omoiyalayi(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2017
From the above pic the guy have been sowing that type of designs for people

But it only take Ebuka's own to finally announce the guy

Oh God that one person that I will work for that will bring abundance blessing into my life let him/her find me in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by LieDetector(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by Odani: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Instead of this fool to contribute that money to his brother's forthcoming wedding, he used it to sew a worthless agbada he can only wear once.

Or Mark Zuckerberg,
Or even Femi Otedola.

Ebuka hustled for his money his brother shud do same. He shud even thread on ebuka's fame n do better for himself.

He shud copy d likes of Ay brothers and Laura ikeji

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by gmajor10(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Sorry to disturb you miss, can send me Segun's contact. I need native before Christmas
MhizzAJ:
280k for that rubbish...Why the hype

That tailor is still a learner where Segun is and he wouldn't charge much sef
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by stilldoingokay(f): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
sirusX:

At least you’re stilldoingokay cheesy grin

bhahahaha

touh, Waiti person bikin go do,
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by tylerbraid(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Poverty is the language of most nairalanders....
There's so much negativity when it comes to other peoples spending & expenditure. And this sort sort of negative comments are located in every single thread. If anyone spends on something befitting on himself/herself, a natural hatred clause tends to arise and most deluded people will start spilling rubbish.
Rejoicing with others will make God do your own, hate speeches/envy will only distant you further from accomplishments!
Now to the main point, if you have above N15m in your account, what is agbada of 280k that one can't spend conveniently to "dress and cover up unclothedness" (at least, that's the purpose of clothes). And ebuka's worth is far above that. Some of you with hateful comments will have less than 500k in your account and be forcing yourself to buy phones, gadgets of 100k+. And these are gadgets you get to feed with subscription money every 2 weeks or less. (Let's not talk of when the gadgets develop fault).
Stop The Hateful Comments!
Discipline yourself to be glad with others!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by Ghost321(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Or Mark Zuckerberg,
Or even Femi Otedola.

How e take concern you na?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by ninetiethcrown7(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
the price seems fair to be honest
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets by stinggy(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2017
YourNemesis:
This thing looks more like an hybrid between a graduation / convocation academic gown and the cassock of a church priest than an agbada imo.

It looks sleek and trim, but doesn't have the flamboyant vibe of a proper agbada.
Which is the entire point of wearing an agbada in the first place.
Exactly why I don't like the style, more like a cassock than agbada. The embroidery will make it hard for the agbada to gum well on my body.
I can't wear agbada I can't fold easily at very short intervals and having the feeling of wearing an "over-starched" shirt.

Their choice though...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) / Ejine Okoroafor Sexy In Pink Bra In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Tony Aleg "Green Onions" Is Dead - NollyTvAfrica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.