Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (22608 Views)

$3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) / ₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Tesla Roadster: Quickest Car In The World (0-60mph In Just 1.9 Seconds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by tdayof(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Tesla is the real technology. Elon musk is a damn genius.

Buggati is just a brand name but Tesla offers a cuffing edge technology. Very soon the company will be one of the biggest automobile.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by reyscrub(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Only an ignoramus fellow will compare technology power with upgraded power. Pls never under rate teslar with any fuel car again.

It is just a matter of time before it will be made open that you will start see electric bugati just like how Samsung change over to android os to remain in market today which BlackBerry fail to quickly adjust when time was with them then.

No matter what, bugati may Cary price like gold angel, but Tesla is the dream of many nations today and very soon many car manufacturer will quickly change over before it is too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Mccollins042(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2017
With Tesla I have a car that accelerates faster, I know is a more sophisticated car but the Tesla is not far behind plus a change of 1.8 million, the Tesla costs just a fraction.... Tesla all the way
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Zoharariel:
I will go with the Bugatti Chiron since I do not like the Amerikans & their overrated products. grin

Even the wealthy Amerikans & celebrities prefer the German machines. That is Y you would hear an artist rapping about “Beemer, Benz or Bentley” and not “Cadillac, Dodge or Bentley” Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

That said, how can I ever risk my precious life in a product built by an amateur (Elon Musk) who failed woefully with his “SpaceX Falcon Rocket” by destroying facebook's $200Million Satellite (Amos-6) after it exploded during launch? cheesy

No, No, No, No, No, No! We don't roll like that in Ijebu & Moscow. grin

There's a reason Y you hear people saying - Engineers Like The Germans......None! grin cheesy grin

I hope you know that America owns Chevrolet and Ford
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by holluwai(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Some people sha can make noise sha. With all your knowledge on cars, where is the tyre you invented? cheesy
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by obailala(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2017
With the way these Tesla cars have emerged so quickly with super-amazing specs and unbelievable performance, I fear for the future of fossil fuel cars. Not trying to be superstitious here, but something just feels devilish about Tesla. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by franklingud(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Bugatti all day every day.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Zoharariel:
I will go with the Bugatti Chiron since I do not like the Amerikans & their overrated products. grin

Even the wealthy Amerikans & celebrities prefer the German machines. That is Y you would hear an artist rapping about “Beemer, Benz or Bentley” and not “Cadillac, Dodge or Bentley” Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

That said, how can I ever risk my precious life in a product built by an amateur (Elon Musk) who failed woefully with his “SpaceX Falcon Rocket” by destroying facebook's $200Million Satellite (Amos-6) after it exploded during launch? cheesy

There's a reason Y you hear people saying - Engineers Like The Germans......None! grin cheesy grin
If you can't afford a $200.000 Tesla, how can you afford $3.000.000 Bugatti ?. See what hatred is doing to your mind. Your hatred of America is what Americans wear as a badge of honor.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2017
My evoque can easily dust those two na grin
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Zoharariel:

If you make your purchase decisions based on rap lyrics you're doing the wrong thing. Rappers? They don't know the first thing about style, all they know is bling. And ever heard of product placement?

And really? Musk failed with Space X? Lols do you get your news from Fox News? If so look elsewhere. The man has been on a succesful launch streak with his reusable falcons and has revolutionized the space industry.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2017
ZIMDRILL:

you dont know super cars

tesla is not a supercar

let me break it down using the number given

yes a tesla can do 1.9s 0-60mph but can it maintain the speed after that ? No

tesla range is 620miles but it wont be on top speead buggati will 286miles at top speead

check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CnSS4OG4A

tesla is quick to take off but cant maintain the speed

Except the Bugatti Chiron will run out of fuel in 10 mins going full speed.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2017
I will pick the Buggati Chiron anyday
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by chicoMX(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2017
None of the above, give me the latest Range Rover and I will be fine.

By the way where you wan drive this type of car? after considering specs and cost, bad roads in naija should be considered too
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by akinmax: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2017
TESLA 100%,Elon Mask evolve from Africa, his is our pride. Super genius, Advancement in technology.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by lastempero: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2017
They are not of the same class.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Oludon20: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Tesla all the way
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
snipesdam:
this is like comparing Tecno with Samsung cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Bugatti Chiron makes 15 Telsa Roadster

Bleep Bugatti

Who needs an expensive piece of metal when I can get 95% of the thrill for less than a quarter
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I fancy the Bugatti Chiron more, Safiaa gon be in the front seat with me and we will be tipping slow, get well soon
hmmmm M jealous
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by chiTT(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Zoharariel:

yeah an amateur richer than your whole state
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by nosiebaba(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Newboss:
You're obviously ignorant of the fact that you are just buying a name, "Bugatti". Just look at the specs and thank me later.
The guy doesn't know the meaning of electric car
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by nosiebaba(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
snipesdam:

Why are you too mean? Of course Bugatti specs is off the roof I would love to own one someday. But till then I can make do with a Tesla Roadster.

If this was between Koenigsegg agera and Chrion then Agera is a toy despite beating Chrion record. Chrion gives you the right thrilling experience only video sef. If you noticed in the video when the driver was decelerating his was trying to keep the car on track I must say he had his heart in his stomach at the time.
Tesla is a full electric car oga
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by snipesdam(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
nosiebaba:

Tesla is a full electric car oga

Whats this one saying undecided? Did U read and understood what i wrote.. SMH

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Neoteny:

Except the Bugatti Chiron will run out of fuel in 10 mins going full speed.

how many miles would it have covered in top speed?

how long takes it take to refill the tank and tesla how long does it take to full recharge

the cars belong to two different worlds
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
ZIMDRILL:

how many miles would it have covered in top speed?

how long takes it take to refill the tank and tesla how long does it take to full recharge

the cars belong to two different worlds

The Chiron can never achieve its full speed because its tires can't handle it, so your point is moot.

The cars belong to different worlds but you chose to compare them as if they don't.

If you'd listened to the Musk keynote you'd have heard that the Roadster goes over 600 miles at highway speed. It still has more range than the Chiron at full tank. With hypermiling the Roadster can achieve over 1000 miles.

Now you need to remember that supercars and hypercars are not designed for range. They're designed for speed.

The Tesla is a Roadster, the Chiron is a supercar. One is for everyday use, one is for swinging diicks. I don't need to tell you which is which.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by finofaya: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
I can't decide. The Roadster's price is so seductive compared to the Chiron's. I prefer ICE cars though. I don't like the look of Tesla's dashboards generally. The Chiron looks much better on the outside too. I like the noise the Chiron's massive engine makes, at any rpm. Also Tesla's are not known for their handling, whereas Bugatti are. If I must buy a supercar it will be one with superb handling. I suppose with the Chiron's budget I can buy the Roadster and a Porsche 911. Or a Chiron. When I have the money I'll think about it more.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by mastro: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Is the obvious answer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Myself2(m): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2019
snipesdam:
this is like comparing Tecno with Samsung cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Bugatti Chiron makes 15 Telsa Roadster

Don't mind the OP and the other classless guys committing the crime of mentioning Tesla on the same page with Bugatti. Imagine the nonsense
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Myself2(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2019
mastro:
Is the obvious answer

Hahahaha

Nice one dude

Ingenious
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by laivwire(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Interesting question
If I am given as a gift, I’ll choose the Chiron but paying with my money? Tesla any day.

Some funny poster up there is arguing about the top speed of both cars, tell me where on earth do you want to max 250mph except on a looong straight race track. That’s if you can even handle it.

The cost of maintaining the Chiron alone will break your back. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Typoon Jebi In Japan: Heavy Winds Upturning Cars (Photos, Video) / Where's Your Car From? Automobile, And Their Origins / Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.