Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring (36487 Views)

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart / Malivelihood Michael Awujoola Proposes To Adeola Smart (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Relixy2k: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
fecta:
if they can afford it good luck, i can not start cursing them because i only have 50,000 naira in ma account
Thank God as your 50k will be 50 million and much more later by God's grace. Some people don't even have 500 in their account. Keep giving your all and God will bless you much more.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by CodedTobx(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Can't settle for less either.... just a matter of time, will surely get there. God is able
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by deafeyez: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Excited of money, ring, or Love.
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Odianose13(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
hokafor:
Why only 156? The Williams wedding dress cost is 2.6 million. Your husband is a beginner.and you are cheap to accept that.

We re talking $156,000 USD bro.
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Odianose13(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Puffydon1:
And so what ¤
Wat about me dat bought a private jet for ma Bae on our first date
Make I call BBC for the coverage??

Nice lyrics. Which track u dey sing so?
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
SO? What nau happen?
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
kennygee:
Her phone pouch is cute.

Really? That's all you can see... na wah ooo... gerrrout of ere jooo!
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by fecta: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Relixy2k:
Thank God as your 50k will be 50 million and much more later by God's grace. Some people don't even have 500 in their account. Keep giving your all and God will bless you much more.
thank you its good to know that there are good people on nairaland
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by hipsyleema(f): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Do I really wanna know?
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Toto dick right now

Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by kaykhalie(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by IamEmem(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Not by the amount sha
Hope their relationship would be intact
Otherwise it's just a matter of time...it will crash
Bad Belle, why not wish them well, while hoping for urs, what u wish others comes back to you.
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Trustme2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
I can see u just registered some few minutes back. Our votes aren't free here. What's in it for us? grin grin grin
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by kaykhalie(f): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Trustme2:

I can see u just registered some few minutes back. Our votes aren't free here. What's in it for us? grin grin grin

i will dedicate the awards to nairalanders..BTW i have been on nairaland for 5 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Obiomon: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:
wink
��
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by LuvU2: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Obiomon:
how did you add that emoji ♥️

OK I did it! Never mind! grin
wink
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Trustme2(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
stane007:
Earlier today we reported that Tonto Dikeh's ex-boyfriend and luxury designer, Michael a.k.a Malivelihood proposed to his girlfriend, Adeola Smart at Heathrow Airport.

Malivelihood who disclosed the diamond ring's worth, wrote;

"@deolasmart custom made ring. GIA 11.5ct diamond princess cut band with 2.5ct diamond emerald cut centre stone, internally flawless! E colour VVS1 #ThankYouLord $156k. I worked hard for this. ��

Adeola who confirmed the engagement wrote;

"When you get engaged to your best friend !!! ���I love you Sola, and God bless you. I'm extremely happy and excited to call you my Fiancé ! @malivelihood❤️"

https://www.lailasblog.com/adeola-confirms-tonto-dikehs-ex-boyfriend-malivelihood-engaged-156k-diamond-ring/

That's a whooping sum of N 56160000.00 God I beg pick my call na
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Trustme2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

i will dedicate the awards to nairalanders..BTW i have been on nairaland for 5 years
Ok. Your profile states otherwise. All the same you'll have my vote. All the best. Pls keep us posted on the progress your making
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by aalangel(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mtchewwww...the guys actually has no name...he's always being "as Tonto's ex".... Tonto is giving these guys publicity.

They owe it to her.
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by kaykhalie(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Trustme2:

Ok. Your profile states otherwise. All the same you'll have my vote. All the best. Pls keep us posted on the progress your making

Thanks alot
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Relixy2k:

dey decieve how 50k one be 50 million beware of fraudsters all this ones dey reason ur 50k oooo
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Congrats
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Boyooosa(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

What of ur first account?
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by kaykhalie(f): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

What of ur first account?

i meant as a visitor
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Boyooosa(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

i meant as a visitor
Why do u think its cool joining the nl family?
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by kaykhalie(f): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

Why do u think its cool joining the nl family?

i have always been scared to join because of the way lots of people trade insults,i dont like that.so am here now.i have learnt alot from nairaland
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Boyooosa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

i have always been scared to join because of the way lots of people trade insults,i dont like that.so am here now.i have learnt alot from nairaland as well
People still insult now, don't u think the timing clashes with your ambition's? Just thinking...
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by kaykhalie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

People still insult now, don't u think the timing clashes with your ambition's? Just thinking...

i dont think so
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by Boyooosa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:

i dont think so
It does, one might think u joined because of the support u required from the FAM
Don't u think so?
Re: Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring by kaykhalie(f): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

It does, one might think u joined because of the support u required from the FAM
Don't u think so?

yes i joined for support and everyone is titled to his or her opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert / Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.