Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) (4111 Views)

Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by Jolonjolo: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
If the OP is that wise! He should know the best thing anyone can do for Pastor Chris now is to pray for him. The devil is always after Men of God like him. He is not the First and he won't be the last. Such matters should not be debated among kingdom sons but should be INTERCEDED for because we know the real DEVIL.

#LetsInterceedForMenOfGod
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by Seun(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
jared007:
Thank God it's only a thought from ur own mind. The way u follow up threads that has Pastor Chris name mentioned shows u secretly admire the MOG?
I admire his programming skills.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by Daeylar(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Seun:

I envy his programming skills.

Damn shocked, subtle savagery
The shade, grin grin

You had no chill grin

1 Like

Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by AHCB: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Seun:

I envy his programming skills.
You mean brainwashing skill?

1 Like

Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by iliyande(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
jared007:
Thank God it's only a thought from ur own mind. The way u follow up threads that has Pastor Chris name mentioned shows u secretly admire the MOG?

He spends alot of time on any thread critical of men of God/Christians
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by lightblazingnow(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Open rebuke is better than hidden love men
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by Shally2: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Marchman:
OP, what is your point exactly? You made this long post to explain a very simple matter. The reason Pastor Chris's marriage failed is because he was screwing several of the single female pastors living in the same house with him. The place is called Whitehouse. The wife was sent to the UK where she single handedly raised their two daughters. When she got to know about the harem the man kept in Whitehouse and insisted the women left, Pastor Chris refused, choosing the women over his wife. It's as simple as that. The man is a polygamist. But it doesn't matter. In Christ Embassy, once you're saved nothing can take your salvation away, not even fucking all the young girls in Church.

Even rabid 'delusionist' like Joeagbaje doesn't defend the man on that score again.
QED
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by Shally2: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Maestro21:
Normally, I would not post on such matters because it really does not concern me but I feel compelled to address certain things.

The truth of the matter is your story is laced with half-truths which anyone who is truly seeking the facts can deduce. I have listened to the excerpts of both meetings the OP talked about and nowhere did he insult or denigrate his wife.

I heard him say on several occasions "me and my wife are one - there is no her and me". I also heard him express his faith for his marriage - a faith, those of us who know him know he is still expressing till date.

I also heard him talk about CEC members but not in connection to what you said or how you said it. Being the VP of the ministry still does not absolve one of the respectful duties that is expected of a leader. You cannot give instructions to your MOG because he is your husband - especially when other MOG in the ministry where your leaders before you married him.

God will judge who is right or wrong in the whole issue but to the best of my knowledge Pastor Chris made every attempt to save his marriage. The only thing he said he would not do, is agree to anything that was contrary to the mandate God gave him (which Rev Anita) is very aware of.

In all of this, I looked out for his daughters because their opinions can truly tell what is going on. Especially since they grew up with their mother most of the time, one would have felt they would lean towards her. They did not.

I still pray for Pastor's marriage as we know this whole thing was conspired by the devil to wane him knowing how dear his family is to him. But Pastor would not be deterred; the mandate must be achieved.

There were storms shortly after she left, but the ship has never been more steady today and will only grow from strength to strength because this ministry is being sustained by God almighty.

As for the careless ones who have denied the faith they once professed, insulted the anointing, told barefaced lies and still do. I can only weep in intercession for them because I know their end and it is destruction.

I have seen these things happen so many times. God is using me to beg you to retract these empty vile words you are dispensing as it would cost you your life. If you are hardened by the demons that harden you, I feel for you. But if you are wise enough to harken and listen to that voice from on high that is talking to you now, you would repent and desist from this foolishness.

I rest my case.
you are the one lying. You no nothing that transpired. You claim the children didn't stand by their mum. Yes because they were lied to by the terrible liar himself. She shielded them away from what she went through and pretended just to save his face believing that all will be fine. So where are they today? Are they still against their mum? I think they now know better now.

1 Like

Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by Maestro21: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Shally2:
you are the one lying. You no nothing that transpired. You claim the children didn't stand by their mum. Yes because they were lied to by the terrible liar himself. She shielded them away from what she went through and pretended just to save his face believing that all will be fine. So where are they today? Are they still against their mum? I think they now know better now.

You have serious comprehension issues. Fix it first. When you are done, engage me, so I can put you in your place.

Deal?
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by donnie(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Seun:

I feel that he didn't say masturbation is not a sin for no reason. MouthAction and heavy petting are essentially assisted masturbation, so... lipsrsealed

He said masturbation "in itself" is not a sin.

We shouldn't leave out the "in itself".
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by orisa37: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Rebuke makes us wiser.
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by orisa37: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Till the Arrival of He That is coming in The Name of The Lord.

1 Like

Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by lightblazingnow(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is for Oyakhilome family
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by lightblazingnow(m): 7:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Fresh call
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by IamTheAnswers: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Prayers won't help if he wouldn't take action
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by lightblazingnow(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Go round
Re: Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) by lightblazingnow(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Maestro21:
Normally, I would not post on such matters because it really does not concern me but I feel compelled to address certain things.

The truth of the matter is your story is laced with half-truths which anyone who is truly seeking the facts can deduce. I have listened to the excerpts of both meetings the OP talked about and nowhere did he insult or denigrate his wife.

I heard him say on several occasions "me and my wife are one - there is no her and me". I also heard him express his faith for his marriage - a faith, those of us who know him know he is still expressing till date.

I also heard him talk about CEC members but not in connection to what you said or how you said it. Being the VP of the ministry still does not absolve one of the respectful duties that is expected of a leader. You cannot give instructions to your MOG because he is your husband - especially when other MOG in the ministry where your leaders before you married him.

God will judge who is right or wrong in the whole issue but to the best of my knowledge Pastor Chris made every attempt to save his marriage. The only thing he said he would not do, is agree to anything that was contrary to the mandate God gave him (which Rev Anita) is very aware of.

In all of this, I looked out for his daughters because their opinions can truly tell what is going on. Especially since they grew up with their mother most of the time, one would have felt they would lean towards her. They did not.

I still pray for Pastor's marriage as we know this whole thing was conspired by the devil to wane him knowing how dear his family is to him. But Pastor would not be deterred; the mandate must be achieved.

There were storms shortly after she left, but the ship has never been more steady today and will only grow from strength to strength because this ministry is being sustained by God almighty.

As for the careless ones who have denied the faith they once professed, insulted the anointing, told barefaced lies and still do. I can only weep in intercession for them because I know their end and it is destruction.

I have seen these things happen so many times. God is using me to beg you to retract these empty vile words you are dispensing as it would cost you your life. If you are hardened by the demons that harden you, I feel for you. But if you are wise enough to harken and listen to that voice from on high that is talking to you now, you would repent and desist from this foolishness.

I rest my case.

Church staff collecting salaries without heart, or feeling for love. Only interested in fame of their masters but can not be used to correct.

I am the Great, maybe you have not heard that we had one on talk with the man. You think we are hiding our identity, no we are the voice of heaven. You better keep quiet and swallow your pride because you are the one who is cursed. Because your tongue is cursed to curse. Have you spoken to pastor Chris about his failed marriage ever since

You come here to defend trash. How old are you spiritually Where are you right now in the Spirit Kids. Do you know the mind of Jehovah's What experience can you say you are Just shut down immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing Hank's Ass - Religious Logic Exposed / Bible Study: Fulfilling My Purpose In Christ. Women Perspective Ranti Fawehinmi / Rccg July Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.