Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (92226 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by enonche85(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:
Maybe dirty dressing because I find nothing indecent there.

They look like two lesbians grin

Olosho lesbians to be precise!
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Fake news. No where in Enugu is known as Garrison.
that's port Harcourt ooo...

My junction
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Probably the person was referring to Gariki in Enugu,just my thoughts,
. Even at that,from the pix,that place doesn't look like garriki in Enugu.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Daeylar(f): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is where the Nigerian police have power,
On useless things,
What's wrong with the outfit of the girls now?

Nigeria, the nation of the holiest of holies, but na we spoil pass.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by blaqroy: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is garrison port Harcourt not Enugu nah
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Edulizzle: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
You are right...that's Garrison bus stop in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
marisdgreat:

mayb na gariki d op wan write
. View the 4th pix with park n shop,no where in garriki that has it.besides check the colour of the bus,its portacourt bro.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Edulizzle:
You are right...that's Garrison bus stop in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
. Don't mind all this yeye bloggers
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by xpset2(f): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
these policemen and their unusual act
what is actually indecent in these innocent ladies
oh policemen looking for all means to enjoy December goodiess, smh embarassed
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Richardquest23: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
marisdgreat:

mayb na gariki d op wan write
. That is PH, I can see Spar behind
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Amgreat1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
That picture is Garrison Port Harcourt & not Enugu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by governor2022(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
fake news it's like you are addicted to it you love it you and fake news?? please someone should show that Zuma picd
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Vado(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oh boy! Look at dirty and unkempt these skanks be looking. angry
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by julius976(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
You guys should know that chrismas period is near,.
So policemen are looking for ways to exhort money from people, they arrest one person because they saw two android wit him, na stupid arrest dem they make now. Smallest Bail money sef don enta 10k
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
NPF The best in africa Aaaaaaahhhhhh Stop there,,, Reverse,,,, Baby pull over,,,, Show me your particulars,,,, Baby pull over....

Best in africa my a$$ Confused people with no direction
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Franky826: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
That's Garrison in Port Harcourt. I can spot the park n shop store there. Enugu is way too advanced for this. I guess the reporter must have based his report on the enugu state mass transit( esmat ) bus captured in the pics.

This is not Enugu
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Jemc(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Na Garrison for pitakwa be this na
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by adeoba2008(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
If you say this dressing is decent, you need your head examined.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by tzoracle: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
XieXie:
This pictures doesn't look like anywhere in Enugu.

exactly.. but the entraco bus painted white and blue is hard to argue away.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by fuckpro: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
...security operatives look for tale-tell signs when making arrest ...the lips colouration of the one in stripes is indicative of a hardened cannabis smoker and they usual customers for Nigerian police to pickup and harass
...but as for the dressing nothing really out of place ...i have seen skimpier wears worn without arrest being made
....i think the main reason is they project destitution with a tint of drugs ... I just hope against hope that they are not sexually abused
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by rashfat(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Policemen would arrest you for anything now no matter how senseless it is, remember Xmas is here already. Policemen arrested my kid sister recently, why? Because she lent a neighbour her knife to cook, d next day d neighbour stabbed a friend with d knife in my sister's absence but they still came to arrest her and demanded we pay to bail her....... Just be careful
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
NEHLIVE:
.According to an eyewitness report online, Men of the Enugu State Police Command allegedly arrested two young ladies for indecent dressing.

The incident is said to have take place on Monday, November 20, at Garrison area of Enugu City.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/enugu-police-arrest-two-ladies-walking-on-the-road-for-indecent-dressing

Idiotic police force.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by YelloweWest: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Is indecent dressing a crime in Nigeria??
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Adaumunocha(f): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
No comment

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Look at how Buhari government have change Nigeria police organisation into.

When did it become a crime to dress to have ones laps to feel fresh air?

Nigeria police instead of arresting their corrupt ogas and politicians with questionable wealth, they are out there intimidating and harassing innocent civilians on daily basis in Nigeria.

What has APC and Buhari's corrupt government officials done to making Nigeria police this worst, clueless and incompetence in this 21st century?
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by lacasera14(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
NEHLIVE:
.According to an eyewitness report online, Men of the Enugu State Police Command allegedly arrested two young ladies for indecent dressing.

The incident is said to have take place on Monday, November 20, at Garrison area of Enugu City.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/enugu-police-arrest-two-ladies-walking-on-the-road-for-indecent-dressing
Op it's Port Harcourt and not enugu.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by theo1477(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
I think this police officers had ulterior motives,if they were caught in brothel rade,no problem,but this ladies are walking on the street. They are harassing this girls. This is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by BossLadyF(f): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

I shock o. when Garrison turn to enugu?
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
fuckpro:
...security operatives look for tale-tell signs when making arrest ...the lips colouration of the one in stripes is indicative of a hardened cannabis smoker and they usual customers for Nigerian police to pickup and harass
...but as for the dressing nothing really out of place ...i have seen skimpier wears worn without arrest being made
....i think the main reason is they project destitution with a tint of drugs ... I just hope against hope that they are not sexually abused
Objections; wrong judgement.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Optional09: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
bedspread:
DESTINY DESTROYERS...... ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MEN TO DESTROY.....

BEWARE BROTHERS....
5mins of Iniquity can Ruin your GLORIOUS and SHINING DESTINY
SURRENDER TO JESUS CHRIST AND MAKE HIM YOUR SAVIOR.....
TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Those bitc.hes are gay.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
BossLadyF:

I shock o. when Garrison turn to enugu?
. . Bloggers can do anything.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by marisdgreat(f): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. View the 4th pix with park n shop,no where in garriki that has it.besides check the colour of the bus,its portacourt bro.
ok but i be sis not bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sewing for beginners / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / 5 Ways To Make Your Beard Grow Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.