Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (92224 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by NEHLIVE: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Fake news. No where in Enugu is known as Garrison.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
marisdgreat:

ok but i be sis not bro
. Sorry sis,I don't usually check monickers.But noted. Thanks Nd stay blessed
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by STORM2(f): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is rubbish. You cannot arrest someone because of dressing. They'll soon start arresting people for "ungodly hair styles "
First they collect 50naira shamelessly from bus drivers.. .then they turn around and arrest broke chicks for "indecent" dressing? Mtcheew
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by tealaw(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
U go hear now say dem go rape dem. Naija police n their satanic ways. Bad enough, d girls no knw their rights.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by aiinuel(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2017
marisdgreat:

mayb na gariki d op wan write
The place is in Port Harcourt. Even the picture says so.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Ugbavihi: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
these policemen and their unusual act

what is actually indecent in these innocent ladies

oh policemen looking for all means to enjoy December goodiess, smh embarassed
from those ladies looks, seems to be arrested for indian hemp smoking, but you know our bloggers can cook it up to attract traffic..
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:
I can see the police and I can see the arrest.

Where are the ladies?
Where is the indecent dressing?

I don't know what they did, but the one in striped top looks helpless and frustrated already. Like she is tired of explaining to Nigerian Police.
Na to carry dem go station go chop dem.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by maxist2020(m): 12:26am On Nov 22, 2017
that police looks like Evans or is my eye deceiving me
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by ufotty2001: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Fake news. No where in Enugu is known as Garrison.
no mind op. There na Garrison port Harcourt..
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by aziaka111(m): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2017
here is port Harcourt Na,my area

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by ufuosman(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Police men looking for Xmas money
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Beryl007: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @
SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp :
09035560780 Email:
samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State,
Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2017
NEHLIVE:
.According to an eyewitness report online, Men of the Enugu State Police Command allegedly arrested two young ladies for indecent dressing.

The incident is said to have take place on Monday, November 20, at Garrison area of Enugu City.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/enugu-police-arrest-two-ladies-walking-on-the-road-for-indecent-dressing

Useless Beer Parlour Pervert Police...

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Carribbeanqun: 1:15am On Nov 22, 2017
This Garrison Port HARCOURT O. Check out SPAR in the pics.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Marcobos12: 1:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Nigerian police with their extortion act again . is there any provisions in our law that actually barred someone from dressing indecently. Some gullible Nigerian are even in support of this unconstitutional act. Nigerian police try and behave like the Third World nation, though you ppl are made up of bunches of uneducated, inexperienced and archaic nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 22, 2017
They should visit BAYELSA first...
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Rexnegro(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Nbote:
Na konji dey worry dem jare... Dey couldn't afford olosho so dey simply picked up easy targets.. I Dont know under which law indecent dressing is a crime and as if there's anything decent about d Nigerian pomlice
well said bro

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Afritop(m): 1:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Their prick stand. They want to go and fűck them at the station as a requisite for bail
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Smartjob1(f): 2:32am On Nov 22, 2017
They look unkempt. It is probably not because of their dressing because they look fairly dressed.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by SILVA112(m): 2:40am On Nov 22, 2017
marisdgreat:

mayb na gariki d op wan write
that is port harcout, at ogbunabali aba road
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by marisdgreat(f): 2:43am On Nov 22, 2017
SILVA112:
that is port harcout, at ogbunabali aba road
but d op made a mistak by putting enugu
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Nothing wrong/indecent about their dressing
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Endtimesmith(m): 3:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Absolutely the men/ladies na super falcon on Enugu road walk exercise.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by vioment: 3:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Caged mentality
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by zynzyn(m): 4:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Earthquake1:
Maybe dirty dressing because I find nothing indecent there.

They look like two lesbians grin

That will be added to the charge sheet. more money 4 boys!
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by hokafor(m): 5:00am On Nov 22, 2017
The festivities season is near and the dumb officer needs money. Very soon they will start arresting goats Nigerian police has no shame, no dignity left to protect.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by NickD(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2017
NEHLIVE:
.According to an eyewitness report online, Men of the Enugu State Police Command allegedly arrested two young ladies for indecent dressing.

The incident is said to have take place on Monday, November 20, at Garrison area of Enugu City.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/enugu-police-arrest-two-ladies-walking-on-the-road-for-indecent-dressing
This is not Enugu but Garrison in Port Harcourt. I know the crook in the pic who calls himself a police man. His patrol team specializes in harassing ppl...if ur moving with a bag they'll stop u for searching... if u don't have ur laptop receipt you'll be made to pay money before you're let go. Fooools.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by NickD(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2017
XieXie:
This pictures doesn't look like anywhere in Enugu.
It's in ph
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by NickD(m): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Whois:
Mini skirt is a social norm 'ere in enugu so I doubt if the arrest was cus of the indecent dressin' btw maybe the op meant to say gariki not garrison
it's in ph.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by correctguy101(m): 5:43am On Nov 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
these policemen and their unusual act

what is actually indecent in these innocent ladies

oh policemen looking for all means to enjoy December goodiess, smh embarassed

No goodies there....

Not my spec, both girls too dry abeg angry
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Awoo88: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2017
The police never talk wetin dem dey fine. anyways, Christmas don reach. na tobdey raid joint collect five k be the tin naaa. Dead fall on every police man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sewing for beginners / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / 5 Ways To Make Your Beard Grow Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.