Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. (2086 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by PrettyCrystal: 4:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Here's an unseen throwback photo of Super Eagles legend, Jay Jay Okocha carrying his baby nephew Alex Iwobi as his father, Chuba Iwobi smiles heartily. The Arsenal forward, Iwobi, once admitted in an interview that he experienced very difficult times in the past and his uncle, former Super Eagles skipper Austin Okocha, helped him to find his feet.

Iwobi was quoted as saying to Soccer Laduma;

‘’Growing up as a kid, there were times when I thought I was going to get released.’‘’But my mum and dad were always there to help. I have had some difficult times and, without my family and my uncle (Austin Okocha), I wouldn’t be where I am today.‘’Considering the difficult path that I have had, my Arsenal career has been amazing. I’m on a good way. However, I’m still young and I have got a long way to go.’’

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/throwback-picture-jay-jay-okocha-carrying-nephew-alex-iwobi-baby.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by PrettyCrystal: 4:09am On Nov 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by yanabasee(m): 4:11am On Nov 22, 2017
He carried a legend....

1 Like

Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by Drakkernoir: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2017
yanabasee:
He carried a legend....

Correction: he's been carried by a legend... �

2 Likes

Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by chidiebere2020(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Wow this is incredible
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by MaconAwire(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2017
SO GREAT .
. no one knows 2moro
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by oloriooko(m): 5:45am On Nov 22, 2017
No wonder he chose Nigeria over England, the bond has been there since birth
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by Alexk2(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Wow...see small pikin of yesterday o. Jay-Jay must be feeling proud everytime he watch Alex play.
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by robosky02(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2017
And some Wil stil say age cheat abi
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by Decale: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6294538_iwobi_jpg3c813919ccf7425a982d35e3e78eebf8

That baby is at least 1 year old.

So you're telling me Okocha in this pic is 22 years old? undecided
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by AlphaCEO: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
PrettyCrystal:
Here's an unseen throwback photo of Super Eagles legend, Jay Jay Okocha carrying his baby nephew Alex Iwobi as his father, Chuba Iwobi smiles heartily. The Arsenal forward, Iwobi, once admitted in an interview that he experienced very difficult times in the past and his uncle, former Super Eagles skipper Austin Okocha, helped him to find his feet.

Iwobi was quoted as saying to Soccer Laduma;

‘’Growing up as a kid, there were times when I thought I was going to get released.’‘’But my mum and dad were always there to help. I have had some difficult times and, without my family and my uncle (Austin Okocha), I wouldn’t be where I am today.‘’Considering the difficult path that I have had, my Arsenal career has been amazing. I’m on a good way. However, I’m still young and I have got a long way to go.’’

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/throwback-picture-jay-jay-okocha-carrying-nephew-alex-iwobi-baby.html
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by Mikeman123(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wow.. the bond have truly been there for a long time
Re: Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Do not despise the days of little beginnings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Deadliest Number 9 Ever / Ghanian Richard Kingson Used For Popular Meme For Igbos / Who Is The Best Stepover King Of All Times In Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.