Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) (35910 Views)

Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
But see how all ended yesterday.
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Ytea(f): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Baba be like e don be for una lyk dat,una don enter am grin cheesy

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Tartie(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2017
But queen elizabeth has been there since 1952,she is the longest livin head of state and nobody is complainin of removin her onto say she don old but we africans carry mugabe matter 4 head..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
African leaders and obsession with power sha
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Tartie:
But queen elizabeth has been there since 1952,she is the longest livin head of state and nobody is complainin of removin her onto say she don old but we africans carry mugabe matter 4 head..
their own system is different..they understand its a monarchical system so they're not complaining.. but this one is supposed to be a democracy na
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Matheo01: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
from the calculation he became president @ 56[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
itsik:
This man has been old from the onset.
Am still looking for a picture of him where he is young.
Or was he born old ni?
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
The Queen of England doesn't have any real power. The Prime Minister, Parliament, House Of Lords and House Of Commons are where the real power is vested in. She is just a ceremonial leader.

booqee:
their own system is different..they understand its a monarchical system so they're not complaining.. but this one is supposed to be a democracy na
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
gtfoh. U ugly as fuccck
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
AfriAskMen:
The Queen of England doesn't have any real power. The Prime Minister, Parliament, House Of Lords and House Of Commons are where the real power is vested in. She is just a ceremonial leader.

exactly.. all the more reason why they cant complain.. its only when the prime minister stays longer than expected that's we can say there is a problem.

In such monarchical system practiced by Britain, death of a king or queen is the end of his/her tenure except if he or she wanna abdicate or something..

Abeg we cant be comparing Zimbabwe's system with Britain's..
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
gtfoh. U ugly as fuccck
i think i remember your name from nysc batch b 2013 thread..

If so, how have u been
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by ReachHard: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
...see his big joystick. cheesy

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
itsik:
This man has been old from the onset.
Am still looking for a picture of him where he is young.
Or was he born old ni?
As at that 1980 sef,he was already in his late 50s.na real oldtimer.
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:

#best female rapper

#best performing act

KAY_KHALIE

Freshest
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Btruth: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
The fall of a dictator is like the fall of the lucifer.

-- Paddington Japa Japa
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by sarwoods10(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mr Mugabe is high time you've left that office na, let another youth sail that ship na
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by newyorks(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
him neck go don slim like dija's imaging wearing neck tie everyday for abt 40smth years plus. baba for neck tie
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
free2ryhme:

the era of a tyrannt is over

the last vestige of impunity on the African continent collapse
I guess you know very little about Africa.
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by MorataFC: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:

#best female rapper

#best performing act

KAY_KHALIE

done
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by kaykhalie(f): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
MorataFC:
done

thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin grin
POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS cheesy cheesy
Mfm member spotted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:

I guess you know very little about Africa.

I will never engage you in this ignorance

trust me
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by kaykhalie(f): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
gtfoh. U ugly as fuccck

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
DuchessLily:
Hmmmm... Na wa for African leaders ooo. They love power too much

Imagine this man was elected b4 I was born... And now I have my own kids, and he wants to continue being a president? Thank God for coup

So German chancellor Angelina merkel isn't clinging on to power abi
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
free2ryhme:

I will never engage you in this ignorance
trust me
I trust you.
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
I am sure cap28 and his band of NL black panther morons would be scrablling for their heart attack pills now as one of their other "Great African Leader" is toppled after Ghaddafi.

Baboons!
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by adebayogodwwin17: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zimbabwe pple try...... hw culd one man rule u for 37yrs......... Haba
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by showghan(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oloriburuku somebody

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Sonny45(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmmm... . Wat ever has beginnin must end good for the dude Let him go and rest!
Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Mustapha23(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) by Jackipapa: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
The only permanent thing in life is change and it is inevitable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) / Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.