Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari (359 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari by meethumb: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2017
The Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has all the strength of character to lead Nigeria to a greater height.

According to him, "There is no better president for Nigeria now other than President Buhari".

Okorocha who stated this yesterday, at the government house in Owerri, while speaking with the leaders of the Democratic Youths Congress, said President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term project is assured, because almost all the serving governors in Nigeria, both the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) are in support of him.

“Most governors including all the South-East governors are supporting President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term whether PDP, APC or APGA, except one or two of the governors in the country who are not in support, governor Okorocha was quoted as said.

“I am a believer in Buhari and I made it clear years ago that if he is running for president I will not run. This is because I have seen a man that has the strength of character to lead this Nigeria at this moment of our history. There is no better president for Nigeria now other than President Buhari.

"He might not be the best president for Nigeria in 2023 or 2027, but for the Nigeria of today, he is the right man for the job. His fight against corruption takes an unusual character to execute. His style to end terrorism in the North East is again something that requires his personal character.

“Nigeria has come out of recession in the shortest period recorded in history and this is a testament to Buhari’s tenacity. And since I have resolved with my political family to shelve my ambition and support Buhari, I want to appeal to others to show such support to him.”

But in a swift reaction, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) dismissed the claim that opposition governors were part of the Buhari reelection project.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, said Okorocha was known for making false claims and urged Nigerians to disregard him.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2017/11/okorocha-see-no-better-president-nigeria-buhari.html

Re: Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari by 48noble(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
keep deceiving people.
Re: Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari by policy12: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Omo ale jati jati..
Re: Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari by jieta: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2017
blind man
Re: Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari by tomiwakeem: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2017
This glutton have finished deceiving his people,now he wants to deceive Nigerians.
Kole werk
Re: Okorocha: I See No Other Better President In Nigeria Than Buhari by uwa1(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
You are right.... A blinded visionless dog 'll always think it's master is the best....

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Buhari Will Go Through Process - Bola Tinubu Speaks(video) / BREAKING NEWS: Atiku Abubarkar Resigns From APC / Caption This Photo Of Oyo State Governor, Isiaka Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.