Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha (461 Views)

Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha / Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic / Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by kirajustice: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has said that the most governors in the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) and Opposition Peoples Democratic Party,(PDP) are keen on seeing President Muhammadu Buhari contest for Second term in 2019.

Speaking on Tuesday at a meeting with Democratic youths at the government house in Owerri, Okorocha disclosed that with the exception of two or three, all other governors withing both parties want Buhari to vie for re-election in 2019.

In a statement issued by the Chief press secretary of the Imo state government, Sam Onwuemedo, Okorocha is quoted as saying;

"I am a believer in Buhari and I made it clear years ago that if he is running for president I will not run. This is because I have seen a man that has the strength of character to lead this Nigeria at this moment of our history.

There is no better president for Nigeria now other than President Buhari. He might not be the best president for Nigeria in 2023 or 2027, but for the Nigeria of today, he is the right man for the job. His fight against corruption takes an unusual character to execute. His style to end terrorism in the North East is again something that requires his personal character.

Nigeria has come out of recession in the shortest period recorded in history and this is a testament to Buhari’s tenacity. And since I have resolved with my political family to shelve my ambition and support Buhari, I want to appeal to others to show such support to him."

Reacting to this, the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) dismissed the claims. National Publicity Secretary of the party, Prince Dayo Adeyeye said;

"Our governors are not part of the Buhari reelection plan. Rochas Okorocha has a penchant for telling lies. Nobody should take him serious."
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/22/apc-pdp-want-buhari-contest-2019-rochas-okorocha/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by Achuwa1(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Buhari is a failure in all ramification of life.
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by 48noble(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
dz okorocha can lie
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by Achuwa1(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Rocha's only trying hard to clear way for his political ambition up there,but he will surely fail because we Igbos hate him & he has proven to be enemy to the Igbos.
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by anuma1(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Okorocha is a clawn
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by sarrki(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2017
If God be with you

Who can battle with the lord

2019 we are for

Emmanuel okechukwu Eniola Muhammadu Buhari
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
If God be with you

2019 we are for

Don't ever call the name of the Lord in vain
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by sarrki(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
anuma1:
Okorocha is a clawn

Your Excellency its called clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by python1: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by python1: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
If God be with you

2019 we are for

You mean The Ochioha NdiIgbo 1 (igbo Warrior), & Enyioma 1of Ebonyi? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by cozyfbaby: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2017
So Shocking!!! See what happen after the burial of the 26 Nigeria girls who dies at the mediterranean sea

After keeping silence for a long time, many Nigerian get angry and explode on social medias concerning the death of the 26 Nigerians girls who dies at the mediterranean sea, the Federal Government over the weekend reportedly set up a committee to probe the death of 26 Nigerian teenage girls whose bodies a Spanish ship took from the Mediterranean Sea to Salerno in Southern Italy for mass burial.
Read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/shocking-see-happen-burial-26-nigeria-girls-dies-mediterranean-sea/

Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by jerryunit48: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Who is Rochas to speak for PDP ?
Re: APC And PDP Want Buhari To Contest In 2019 - Rochas Okorocha by uwa1(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Here comes the goalless APC errand boy...

(1) (Reply)

When Are The Mugabes Of Nigeria Going To Resign? / Between Buhari And The 2019 Question / TOO BAD!! Nigeria Ranked 3rd In List Of Country Who Shits In Open Places/public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.