Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday (15218 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
she looks like she's 16
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
is it Akamu?

grin No. Na custard! angry angry
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
If u carefully look at that girl, u will understand and give a deep thought into it, u will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say

Maybe the person below me has....l.l.
May God 4give u grin
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

grin No. Na custard! angry angry
all join
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

May God 4give u grin
and also with u oo.. Sist mi grin

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
all join

tongue tongue
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

tongue tongue

So u promised the 99th cloud...

Ayam waiting
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:

So u promised the 99th cloud...

Ayam waiting

Surprise package dear. Surprise package. Expect the unexpected at the unexpected time. grin
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Surprise package dear. Surprise package. Expect the unexpected at the unexpected time. grin
ayam not expecting anything ooo..
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
ayam not expecting anything ooo..

Hehehe... She's scared.

Don't worry, I'll be gently firm when I deliver the package. cool
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hehehe... She's scared.

Don't worry, I'll be gently firm when I deliver the package. cool
issit from konga?
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
issit from konga?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No ma, itis from Congo. tongue tongue
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No ma, itis from Congo. tongue tongue
Congo
The country or Za oda instrument?
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
Congo
The country or Za oda instrument?

shocked shocked shocked

What instrument?

You haff spoil finish.

I wee tell onku.
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

shocked shocked shocked

What instrument?

You haff spoil finish.

I wee tell onku.

Lol is it Congo or konka sef... That instrument u play na...

See ur head...
Goan tell
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol is it Congo or konka sef... That instrument u play na...

See ur head...
Goan tell

Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which instrument be konka? Lol. No be only konka. Na konko. cheesy

See you. Trying to implicate me.

Smart. I like that. Consider that 2-0

Imma deliver double package to your doorstep soon, whether by Konga o, Or by Congo o. Sha expect package for your doormouth. tongue
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which instrument be konka? Lol. No be only konka. Na konko. cheesy

See you. Trying to implicate me.

Smart. I like that. Consider that 2-0

Imma deliver double package to your doorstep soon, whether by Konga o, Or by Congo o. Sha expect package for your doormouth. tongue
chai u don't know konka... That instrument u hit with a stick la
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
chai u don't know konka... That instrument u hit with a stick la

Hmmm... wait lemme goan shek Google...#runs off to Google

Sorry ma, it is called Tonga. grin

You owe me. cool
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hmmm... wait lemme goan shek Google...#runs off to Google

Sorry ma, it is called Tonga. grin

You owe me. cool
e no matter as long as e still get "on" for the middle
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ElsonMorali: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
e no matter as long as e still get "on" for the middle

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na so.

Nice chat. wink

Make we No too derail this thread before OP brings double barrel.

Nice evening ahead of you.

Catch up, later.
Re: Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Spaxon(f): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na so.

Nice chat. wink

Make we No too derail this thread before OP brings double barrel.

Nice evening ahead of you.

Catch up, later.

Op got no say when I'm around

Catch fun...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind, Three Months After Marriage / Seyi Law Celebrates His 35th Birthday And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.