Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Buhari The Demon And His Devilish Tactics; See Npower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Demon And His Devilish Tactics; See Npower (703 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The Demon And His Devilish Tactics; See Npower by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
It is not news that the anticipated Npower list is out but the news is South East and South west are complaining of exclusion,from what was seen the list favours the south south more, the north also have their share. I guess the list was politically selected and calculation to keep the south south in bondage never to join agitation or destroy oil installation, Buhari gave them peanut to continue stealing their wealth, he use that to Pacify them and exploit them, why south east is On their Own what do you think?

Re: Buhari The Demon And His Devilish Tactics; See Npower by cosby02(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2017
I think you should grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari The Demon And His Devilish Tactics; See Npower by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2017
cosby02:
I think U should stop being myopic and naive
Re: Buhari The Demon And His Devilish Tactics; See Npower by adem30: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
cosby02:

Is what you posted all the names on the list?

You need to change your medication.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Flay CBN, FIRS Over Alleged Missing $60bn Petroleum Profit Tax Revenue / IBB Warns PDP Ahead Of National Convention / PHOTOS: Nigerian Soldiers Elated As They Roast Massive Python Captured On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.