Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (34400 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by sexylabo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
death penalty for rapist...or what is the judicial system doing about this rape case..
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by pinky1974: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
embarassed so sad
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzoormah:
I blame buhari
Are you this foolish? Is it every matter you people take for joke? That girl might as well be your daughter.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Deunic(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
tooo bad how can some one do such a thing to this young girl?
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Jackipapa: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Somebody, somewhere will be telling us that the law will take its course! Before law take its course I will take the same law by my hand and do the needful.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Death penalty for rapist

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na wa o
you just dey hungry me kiss kiss
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by edgeP(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
let sponsor a Castration Bill for all pedophile and rapist at National Assembly.

#iamsoosadrightnow
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by olanshi: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017

That beast/demonic man must be found and castrated! angry angry

Oh God, this is very bad! cry cry embarassed
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by efighter: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrMoney007:
Skull miners have turned to pus*y drillers.

if I say A you say FON another man day JA omo na you sabi.

Your skull is next to be mined and used for rituals.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by mhaki(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jungle Justice!!!
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Justice must be served! The animal will taste the wrath of her ghost, no peace until he dies. Amen.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Kollins12: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
But the little Girl should have been able to reveal the identity of the culprit,anyway RIP the young innocent lad,and the faceless pedophile shall never know peace in his lifetime,he shall die slow and painful death by the grace of God
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by happiness100: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
May the innocent blood of that little girl hunt that evil doer to death. cry cry cry
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by MrMoney007: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
efighter:

Your skull is next to be mined and used for rituals.
oniranu
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by megareal: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Make them just go Ogun, Amadioha or okija shrine swear for who did that. I'm loosing my kindness in this country. It's time to be Brutal

Same here. This is the type of atrocity that makes one consult the devil himself. I'm more angry that the culprit isn't yet identified. I swear I for find am even if it's the last thing I do. What utter wickedness!

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by jekomo: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
U are not serious
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by BENRAZY(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
GOD will punish dat man

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
death penalty will be good for d rapist,i dnt knw y dis avnt sign into law
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by tundey86(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzoormah:
I blame buhari
Waytn be Buari own for dis mata
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by swedbase(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is the kind of things that happens in an evil Country like Nigeria. So so bad news. So many sick people doing so many evil things. How can an a grown up man develop sexually urge with this little girl in this picture? 8 years old for God's sake. Try this in Sweden or any sound Country and your prison term will be longer than the atlantic ocean but there in Nigeria the victim's family will never get the justice they deserve. Nigeria is a ZOO!!!. Quote me negetively and watch amadioha strike you.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by swedbase(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
flyca:
Reading through, I felt like I was stabbed in my heart
Good Lord cry

I felt exactly the same way you did my dear. Just look at the picture of that little girl and ask yourself what attracted the monster that committed this devilish crime against humanity.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by trol4i: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ipob Miscreant Spotted
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by donmelinga(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
I tire oooooo

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by DesireBenjamin: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
What is the meaning of all the men in the house refused to say who did it All the men in that house should be fucking arrested! They are all involved! To hide the culprit makes you a culprit..

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Beast of a Man

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thunder ...anywhere he is ...
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
swedbase:
This is the kind of things that happens in an evil Country like Nigeria. So so bad news. So many sick people doing so many evil things. How can an a grown up man develop sexually urge with this little girl in this picture? 8 years old for God's sake. Try this in Sweden or any sound Country and your prison term will be longer than the atlantic ocean but there in Nigeria the victim's family will never get the justice they deserve. Nigeria is a ZOO!!!. Quote me negetively and watch amadioha strike you.

Your ancestor from zoo .
The only people that call Nigeria zoo are poor men especially dose in Europe....

We see and hear cases in u.s and other part of the world ..

Seat at home did not work in Anambra state ... You people should try 2019 election.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
DesireBenjamin:
What is the meaning of all the men in the house refused to say who did it All the men in that house should be fucking arrested! They are all involved! To hide the culprit makes you a culprit..
they probably gang raped her.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
adajoe555:
why will the mother of this child be so careless to not notice what is wrong with the child, to the extent of her dying of festula. some men are wicked. this reminded me of DRY Stephanie Linus
you are mad, thunder fire you. You without brain will now use your fingers to type this rubbish. Become a mother and have daughters first in this day and age before you start talking. Anofia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Northern Baby Factories??? / Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.