Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (34400 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
lipsrsealed angry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by adajoe555: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you are mad, thunder fire you. You without brain will now use your fingers to type this rubbish. Become a mother and have daughters first in this day and age before you start talking. Anofia

pls can you mind the words you use on some one. everyone is entitled to what they say here, how dare you call me mad, if the woman is close to her daughter won't she know wants going on with her daughter?. if I have a daughter I will be close to my daughter and know whats going on her. I don't blame you, never you mention me again I don't have time to exchange words with you.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Its kinda sad ''but he who has no sin should cast the first stone''. #Grace
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by swedbase(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
berrystunn:

Your ancestor from zoo .
The only people that call Nigeria zoo are poor men especially dose in Europe....

We see and hear cases in u.s and other part of the world ..

Seat at home did not work in Anambra state ... You people should try 2019 election.

I wouldn't have replied you if not for one reason because what you wrote here lacks logical reasoning.
If Nigeria is not a zoo you would be enjoying constant electricity by now, you should have access to clean drinking water, enjoying uninteropted access to free education, health care and e.t.c by this 21 century.

I found out that most of you who always defend the Zoo are plain stupid and ignorant and not decent enough to demand for your rights. We call Nigeria a Zoo because we have traveled far and wide and see how decent and sound Countries works. If what you wrote here is not trash tell me one oil producing country that your Nigeria is better than?

And if someone who works with one of the best companies in Sweden (tetra pak) plus other businesses here and there is considered to be poor then your name must be sorry.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na wa o
is that all
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
bewla:
is that all
Watin you want make I talk before? Tell me
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Afro4: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why must it be a little girl...the wicked world
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
adajoe555:

pls can you mind the words you use on some one. everyone is entitled to what they say here, how dare you call me mad, if the woman is close to her daughter won't she know wants going on with her daughter?. if I have a daughter I will be close to my daughter and know whats going on her. I don't blame you, never you mention me again I don't have time to exchange words with you.
dont you know that rapist threaten the victims not to tell, and not every child will show symptoms. I work in a setting where i see a lot of little girls, as young as 6 months who have been molested. Always try to be objective in your posts instead of blaming the mother or even the victim like our african society does.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sunkyphil:
hmmm,this rape of a thing is becoming more rampant especially minors
I wonder ooo
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by adajoe555: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dont you know that rapist threaten the victims not to tell, and not every child will show symptoms. I work in a setting where i see a lot of little girls, as young as 6 months who have been molested. Always try to be objective in your posts instead of blaming the mother or even the victim like our african society does.
r

If a child is raped she will not show symptom. hmmm well done oh, even the way the child is walking would tell you. even the child's behavior, even anal fistula has symptoms. Its good for a mother to look closely at her child knowing that this world is wicked. Get my point and don't crucify me
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by oluwafikayomi49: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
My heart bleeds whenever i hear of cases like this. This is totally unfair.

Justice should prevail.. I imagined what the young girl would have gone through.. Even adult going through that ordeal is like HELL let alone an 8year old girl.

Gosh! Now I'm scared of the future.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
swedbase:

I wouldn't have replied you if not for one reason because what you wrote here lacks logical reasoning.
If Nigeria is not a zoo you would be enjoying constant electricity by now, you should have access to clean drinking water, enjoying uninteropted access to free education, health care and e.t.c by this 21 century.

I found out that most of you who always defend the Zoo are plain stupid and ignorant and not decent enough to demand for your rights. We call Nigeria a Zoo because we have traveled far and wide and see how decent and sound Countries works. If what you wrote here is not trash tell me one oil producing country that your Nigeria is better than?

And if someone who works with one of the best companies in Sweden (tetra pak) plus other businesses here and there is considered to be poor then your name must be sorry.

Travel far and wide my dog ass ... Working in tetra park as what?
You are there linking white asss ...we know your type ...tah

White see you like a monkey...
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2017
wetin man dey go find on top this one. .it's time the gov't take a tough stand on rape and other serious issues rampaging our societies. . .the death penalty should be applied and enforced on raping especially on persons under 16years, cultist, gang members, armed robbers. .
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by cozyfbaby: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2017
See the pastor who dies during sex with a 19yrs old girl in a hotel

A pastor in a Pentecostal has been reported death in a hotel after a marathon sex with a 19yrs old girl in Kwale, Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta.

Delta Police Command Spokesperson, DSP Andrew Aniamaka, confirmed on Wednesday in Asaba. He said the victims wife reported the incident to the police on November 19.

Read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gossip/see-pastor-dies-sex-19yrs-old-girl-hotel/

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
adajoe555:
r

If a child is raped she will not show symptom. hmmm well done oh, even the way the child is walking would tell you. even the child's behavior, even anal fistula has symptoms. Its good for a mother to look closely at her child knowing that this world is wicked. Get my point and don't crucify me
that is an illitrate statement, cos every person's body constitution is different. Everyone reacts differently to trauma
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by womenabuse: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamHeWrites:
An 8-year-old girl who got raped by a yet to be identified man in Ilaje, Bariga area of Lagos, reportedly died of infection from rectovaginal fistula.

Aggrieved Facebook user, Adeniyi FunminiWealth Adeniyi, who shared the rape story, wrote;
“This world is wicked…..some men are the devil themselves…..I’m so speechless!! How will a man rape an eight year old girl to the extent that the line between her vagina and anus cut….Lord Jesus….I’ve seen it all.
They didn’t know on time n d wound got infected…that was how the girl died of infection.
I’m so sad right now….despite all d brothels in dis state, grown up girls everywhere but u rather chose to defile dis innocent child, I’m full of tears right now.
All the men in the house refused to say who did it."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/8-year-old-girl-dies-of-infection-after.html

That man will never go scot free. This is what we are fighting for.

Child abuse
Domestic violence
Early child marriage
Women abuse

You can get to know us here.

https://chinedumiwomen..in/2017/11/worrisome-rising-cases-of-domestic.html#more?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6164777455

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Northern Baby Factories??? / Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.