Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) (41652 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by InsideOut247: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Brave Burn Survivor Who Was Attacked With Acid By Uncle's Wife Begins Her NYSC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6297861_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

The ever cheerful burn survivor, Obanye Francess Chizoba has begun her mandatory one year National Youth Service program.

The photo lover, posted pictures of herself at Delta State NYSC camp and wrote:

"Let me crush on myself today
My WCW
Chizzy francess
Freshest otondu
Delta copper
Is not an easy smtin"

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/brave-burn-survivor-who-was-attacked.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
If there is justice, uncle's wife would be submerged in a pool of diluted sulphuric acid (diluted to melt slowly and suffer for long).

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by InsideOut247: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Few months ago, the Anambra state University graduate revealed how her uncle's wife poured acid on her when she was only nine.
More photos of Francess below...

1 Like

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Haba, is her uncle still married to that lady?

3 Likes

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Khd95(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Beyond her smile I could see her beauty.....thick pretty girl

Still fine pass toke makinwa with all her almighty make up

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by fecta: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thats why money is good .
A surgery can fix this
BTW
Who else got scared when they saw it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice..one of the best pictures on Nairaland today

10 Likes

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by fecta: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Khd95:
Beyond her smile I could see her beauty.....thick pretty girl

Still fine pass toke makinwa with all her almighty make up

10 Likes

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by ChyOmaa(f): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
kiss Pretty
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by asumo12: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Playz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
She Braved the unfortunate change! What A Lady!
"It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change."
Leon C. Megginson

7 Likes

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by donnaD(f): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
hnmm
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by judedave181: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Heartless Uncle's wife
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
I kept staring at d pics. She is indeed a happy brave child.

Congratulations to her

5 Likes

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
InsideOut247:
Brave Burn Survivor Who Was Attacked With Acid By Uncle's Wife Begins Her NYSC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6297861_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

The ever cheerful burn survivor, Obanye Francess Chizoba has begun her mandatory one year National Youth Service program.

The photo lover, posted pictures of herself at Delta State NYSC camp and wrote:

"Let me crush on myself today
My WCW
Chizzy francess
Freshest otondu
Delta copper
Is not an easy smtin"

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/brave-burn-survivor-who-was-attacked.html
all our billionaires nor go say make dem help her now with plastic surgery..If na west neighborhood watch wud av rallied round for her..But nja if dey can't set up committees..Forgerrit�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Her beauty is really hidden in her courage to live. She should be ready for all sorts in d state she is posted to especially if she is posted to a secondary school. She can learn to wear sunshade or sunglasses. God will continue to sustain u.

7 Likes

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by kullozone(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oh fvck!!! Isn't there a way they can make her face look better through surgery?
Kai... And what happened to her uncle's wife after the incident? She's a strong lady though, some other people for don commit suicide and run away.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by oshe11: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wawu.....

I dnt wanna comment
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
SHE IS A HERO
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
hope this dj mix really worth the download
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
she has self esteem

Tonto dike should learn from her

2 Likes

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thank God she has big bress... tongue
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by judemmesoma(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
she studied biochemistry @ coou uli....
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
GOD WILL FORGIVE THE UNCLE WIFE AND THAT'S WHY GOD IS AWESOME.
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by olabayemiji(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
There is God... Wishing you more success dear
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by adaxxy: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sweetheart the lord is your strength.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.