Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) (41673 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by undefeated(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
you fine sha, your teeth, physique and height
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wow congratulations to her. Shame to the devil shocked
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
Thats why money is good .
A surgery can fix this
BTW
Who else got scared when they saw it
Not necessarily “fix” that’s inaccurate
Reconstruction surgery can help besides scared of what? She chose to look like this? Don’t be an insensitive being.

1 Like

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Damn, this lady is brave. To imagine that the acid bath happened when she was only nine and she is still living and seeming confident. Just imagine the unpleasant comments and the embarrassing stares she must have had to bear through school and life in general. Even in some of those pictures, people appeared not to want to get close like they don't want their faces to appear in her pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by MARKone(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pretty lady. People get mind.
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Her courage no be here!. One thing am pretty sure of is that Gods gon make stars out of the scars she's wearing.

He the Lord God made them all- The wicked n the kind. wink
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Moganajoe: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
InsideOut247:
Brave Burn Survivor Who Was Attacked With Acid By Uncle's Wife Begins Her NYSC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6297861_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

The ever cheerful burn survivor, Obanye Francess Chizoba has begun her mandatory one year National Youth Service program.

The photo lover, posted pictures of herself at Delta State NYSC camp and wrote:

"Let me crush on myself today
My WCW
Chizzy francess
Freshest otondu
Delta copper
Is not an easy smtin"

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/brave-burn-survivor-who-was-attacked.html

Is the woman that disfigure this lady still alive? I need her pic & I will do justice. chaii, the davil lives in women.
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by fecta: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

Not necessarily “fix” that’s inaccurate
Reconstruction surgery can help besides scared of what? She chose to look like this? Don’t be an insensitive being.

Ok ma thank you ma for the advice ma,
I said what was in my mind ma , i taught thats what makes us different ma you have your opinion i have mine.
But frankly you could have ignored like others instead of stressing yourself

Ma cool grin

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
Thats why money is good .
A surgery can fix this
BTW
Who else got scared when they saw it

For ur mind, u r funny

1 Like

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
guys lets contribute for facial reconstruction surgery

1 Like

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Awww such a fighter. The pepetrator of this act shouldn't go scot free.
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
The heart of men is EVIL
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
A queen is always a queen. I believe help is around the corner.
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by horrmorr(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Her breasts are calling me
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by obinna58(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
Nice..one of the best pictures on Nairaland today
U must not say this
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by spinna: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
A woman is always beautiful to a man, her real beauty is hidden where acid can never touch, 50% of guys in 2 seconds overlooked her face and started admiring her....
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Igbo women are w*ck*d, they are dev*l in human skin.
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by NwaScore442(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dis is too bad.. .help nd favour shld locate her wherever she goes to.. .
Bt wait oo.. .does it mean she cnt close ha lips agn
Jus mi observation oo
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
with pity and pain that I feel for this lady, i say may devil punish d woman that did this to her
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by wyqay: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
smiley
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by 2shure: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
God help us all.
she got good shape tho.
cud make a dic hard tho.
how do humans act
destroying Gods creature
yet the wicked go unpunished.
why not just slap her and let go.
if she was abroad.she don hammer since na
health insurance things
plus her aunty.i trust yankee judiciary it will be 150years to life behind bars.
but fuk
its nigeria
worthless country
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
I wish I can afford plastic surgery for this lady. I really wish.

1 Like

Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by Afritop(m): 4:41am On Nov 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Haba, is her uncle still married to that lady?
Men are stupid. so don't be surprised if he still flaunts his wife as an asset. It is when the acid is about to make an about turn to him that his brain settings will reset
Re: Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) by faridpac2: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=DrMuzungu post=62616483]If there is justice, uncle's wife would be submerged in a pool of diluted sulphuric acid (diluted to melt slowly and suffer for long).[/quote
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.