Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State (369 Views)

Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State by kingjizzy2(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Live updates from Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Students view.

Good morning beautiful people. Is another election time in Nocen when we choose those who pilot the affairs of the students Union for the next one year.

I want to talk small, base on the past experience which is what am using on my write up. Nocen administrative board will never allow intimidation from any students Union. You must be under them on all things have it in mind.

They choose who they want to be in the post. And most times some official who are made to be neutral get involved in it too due to sentiment. They projects someone who lack the leadership principle and understanding.

Last year i was a contestant i was happy with the out come in one way because i know i won the election in my hearts and in the hearts of the students but what happen in last minutes will be a case for God not man. Someone manipulated it which i later found out.

Now my friends let vote wisely in this election
In the last few years we have been making mistake. Is either the schools removed the right people and put statue for us or we end up electing someone who cannot even defend himself talk more of entire schools. So!!!!

This time is now. Vote wisely.
lalasticala, fynestboi.

Re: Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State by kingjizzy2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
See reactions

Re: Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State by kingjizzy2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
more

Re: Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State by kingjizzy2(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pictures of students reactions

Re: Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State by kingjizzy2(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
No Elections In NOCEN

Re: Students Plans To Boycott Sug Election In Anambra State by checkedout: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Isso kay

(1) (Reply)

"Which Programming Language Should I Learn?" / Aregbesola Tax Policy: An Abberation To Nigerian Students. / Futo Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.