Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. (10035 Views)

Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by giusjr(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo In Ebonyi state is bracing for the first ever SUG election in the university. The University being one of the 11 new universities established by the former President Goodluck Jonathan's regime. The institution's electoral committee has however warned aspirants into various office to shun all manner of violence and gratification as it can lead to automatic disqualification of candidate. The committee being headed by the Dean of Student's Affairs, Dr Charles Okolie also read riot acts to candidates contesting for various post to desist from propaganda and self acclamation. He also reiterated that the university will not fail to sanction any violent or unruly behavior before, during and after the election. The University Vice Chancellor, Prof. Chinedu Nwajiuba has also warned the students to desist from defacing the University in the name of campaigning. He said the his administration is fully supportive and ever listening to the students hence the need to call for the election.

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by giusjr(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Comr. Akuma Chijiuka Fortune is our own...
ACTS OF THE APOSTLE FOR SUG PRESIDENT.

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2018
SUG is a scam, its the preparatory school for Nigerian politifcians and sinators

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Uniqueteco(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Peace
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Sulemona: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2018
IT WILL BE BLOODY
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Rigel95(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2018
they are only contesting for their selfish reasons.
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by dokyOloye: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Sulemona:
IT WILL BE BLOODY
Why?
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by eliash: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2018
skarlett:
SUG is a scam, its the preparatory school for Nigerian politifcians and sinators
i see no need for sug elections because for me it's the major reason for my political apathy

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by kwyllancy: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Ikwo Ikwo Funai Ikwo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Akinpelumusibau: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2018
OP please our school is not FUNAI again rather it is AEFUNAI. Fortune boy for President
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by okenwaa(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2018
giusjr:
Comr. Akuma Chijiuka Fortune is our own...
ACTS OF THE APOSTLE FOR SUG PRESIDENT.

Dis one d@ smokes igboo for president??
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Akinpelumusibau: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2018
[Iquote author=Sulemona post=68616892]IT WILL BE BLOODY [/quote]

Oga am a non teaching staff here in AEFUNAi at ikwo nothing like bloody here in the institution.
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Akinpelumusibau: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2018
kwyllancy:

Ndufu Alike, ikwo
Make i laugh small for ikwo people language krikrikrirkrirkrirkri
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by okenwaa(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2018
dokyOloye:
Why?

Cus they just started meddling with cultism and it's intoxicating them.

Cus nobody brain don dey ground....
Hope this election will open the floor for d@....atleast when 1or2 persons go down,then some of them indomie boys wey go run game thinking say na come chop jollof rice go know.

I rugged no be 4 tattered Jean n dreadlocks...
Make sure say your bank account rugged pass u.
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2018
why will electoral committee be headed by a staff of the school

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by delectablegyal(f): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2018
skarlett:

it's good na. that's where you learn the rudiment of embezzlement. where you learn to speak out for your people.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by zhukafa(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Thats nice. rep. computer science dept.
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by vandertommy: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Betty42x:
bloody scammer. na people like yu
SARS suppose dey find. go get a life and desist from defrauding yur fellow citizens
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Chimobi11: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2018
A move for excellence. CAESER is the man!!!
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2018
delectablegyal:

it's good na. that's where you learn the rudiment of embezzlement. where you learn to speak out for your people.

Gbam grin
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by veacea: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2018
What
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by tamunoibiso(f): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2018
Am not trying to derail the thread, but am desperately looking for answers to some questions bothering me.
Pls is FUNAI doing post-utme this year, and what was the subject combination the last time they did it.
Thank you.
No insult please.
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2018
eliash:
i see no need for sug elections because for me it's the major reason for my political apathy

As much as most of our leaders are fraudulent, it's not enough reason to be apathetic because you're leaving the important decisions for other people to make for you and your household. Find a good candidate that can deliver, don't be carried away by their political gimmicks and vote for them. I believe someday soon, we will get it right
Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Theoan: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2018
tamunoibiso:
Am not trying to derail the thread, but am desperately looking for answers to some questions bothering me.
Pls is FUNAI doing post-utme this year, and what was the subject combination the last time they did it.
Thank you.
No insult please.
Maths, English and General Paper

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by Daniel058(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2018
kwyllancy:
Lol, choosen mopol grin

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As FUNAI Counts Down To First Ever SUG ELECTION. by tamunoibiso(f): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Theoan:
Maths, English and General Paper
Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Use Or Remember Olympic Exercise-Book? / Aasu Call Off Strike Latest News / Study Abroad Free (no Tuition Fees) Do It All By Yourself, Don't Use Any Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.