Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

..... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ..... (4117 Views)

What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? / 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by lonikit: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
I bought Itel p51 newly dis evening. I tested it at the point of sale and it worked fyn. on getitin home I tried to on it but showing me this

select boot mode:
recovery mode
fast boot mode
normal mode
console mode

=fast mode...

pls help me, the bottons are not working and the battery is inbuilt. pls help me
Re: ..... by lonikit: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls help,
Re: ..... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Did you buy it brand new?

2 Likes

Re: ..... by greatnaija01: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
select recovery mode and you will know whom the phone was stolen from.

1 Like

Re: ..... by iPrevail(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Are you sure the buttons ain't moving? None? For new phone? undecided

Well, try this... Press and hold the power ON button. If nothing significant happens.. return that piece of garbage undecided

4 Likes

Re: ..... by lonikit: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Did you buy it brand new?
yes, less than 3 hrs ago

1 Like

Re: ..... by lonikit: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
iPrevail:
Are you sure the buttons ain't moving? None? For new phone? undecided

Well, try this... Press and hold the power ON button. If nothing significant happens.. return that piece of garbage undecided
notin apen sir
Re: ..... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
lonikit:

yes, less than 3 hrs ago

Then return it.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by lonikit: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Then return it.
alryt sir. will do dat tomoro morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by UbanmeUdie: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Na wa o!

Dem use Jazz take sell d phone to u?
Abi u 4get where and who u buy am from?

Honestly, you deserve a recurrent knock for your mumulity. Such malfunctioning gadgets are returned asap. By tomorrow, stories go long wey u go tell.

Just keep olx in mind if e happen say ur worst fears happen.
Re: ..... by iPrevail(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
lonikit:

notin apen sir

Are you sure it's brand new? You unpacked it yourself? ...Just wait for the battery to drain out sha
Re: ..... by lonikit: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
iPrevail:

Are you sure it's brand new? You unpacked it yourself? ...Just wait for the battery to drain out sha

yes, I did. just bought it dis evening
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
lonikit:
I bought Itel p51 newly dis evening. I tested it at the point of sale and it worked fyn. on getitin home I tried to on it but showing me this

select boot mode:
recovery mode
fast boot mode
normal mode
console mode

=fast mode...

pls help me, the bottons are not working and the battery is inbuilt. pls help me
even my own itel a12 less dan 1 mnth is stuck on d logo while i was chargin til nw.

1 Like

Re: ..... by lonikit: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
sparkle12345:
even my own itel a12 less dan 1 mnth is stuck on d logo while i was chargin til nw.

haaaaa. till nw

1 Like

Re: ..... by lonikit: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
I hope I have nt wasted money
Re: ..... by Khd95(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
U don go buy fabricated phone by ibo boys in computer village...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
lonikit:

haaaaa. till nw
yes til now.
Re: ..... by psucc(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
And we still have SON in Nigeria
This country is a mess
Re: ..... by psucc(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
And we still have SON in Nigeria
This country is a mess
Re: ..... by Gentlevin: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Could it be fault with itel firmware?....I just hate that phone...infinix and co.....I hate itel more.....just hope u find d person u bought it from.
Re: ..... by Collinz2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
hold the power button to power off the phone, when off on it again and make sure u dont press any volume key while holding the power button.

if it still boot to that place again then

Use the volume down to highlight normal mode and use power button to ok it and it will boot. If not return the phone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by Thewrath(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
lonikit:

select boot mode:
recovery mode
fast boot mode
normal mode
console mode

=fast mode...

I think your finger mistakenly held down the volume botton while pressing power at the same time.

Use the volume key to scroll up and down,then use the power botton to select "normal mode".

2 Likes

Re: ..... by lonikit: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Collinz2:
hold the power button to power off the phone, when off on it again and make sure u dont press any volume key while holding the power button.

if it still boot to that place again then

Use the volume down to highlight normal mode and use power button to ok it and it will boot. If not return the phone.
tnk u sir
Re: ..... by FreshGuy2(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
lonikit:

select boot mode:
recovery mode
fast boot mode
normal mode
console mode

=fast mode...

scroll down to Normal mode using the volume down key then press the power button again, after that the phone will on smoothly... Don't thank me
Re: ..... by Marvel1206: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
lonikit:
tnk u sir
He just gave you the answer
Re: ..... by afeezzezo: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
sparkle12345:
yes til now.
goand flash the phone
Re: ..... by Hhenryy: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2017
One of the problems with the issue of non-removable Batteries. I don't like it, in fact it discouraged me from buying hot note back then. but now I have no choice as most phones now come with non-removable Batteries.

Early this week, my phone got stuck on alarm around 12am and was disturbing the whole neighborhood. i held down the power button for several minutes, nothing happened., i was frustrated, and didn't know what to do. After almost 20 mins of disturbance, it resolved.

I don't know why manufacturers now decide to make batteries non removable, they have forgotten that errors could occur and the phone can malfunction. I-phone started the trend., others started copying.

lonikit:

select boot mode:
recovery mode
fast boot mode
normal mode
console mode

=fast mode...

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Select recovery mode and reboot,
Or hold the power button for a few seconds
Re: ..... by Deelaw(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2017
sparkle12345:

I can fix dis without opening d fone
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Deelaw:

I can fix dis without opening d fone
how.
Re: ..... by Deelaw(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2017
sparkle12345:
how.

Have u tried recovery mode?
Re: ..... by femi4: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2017
lonikit:

select boot mode:
recovery mode
fast boot mode
normal mode
console mode

=fast mode...

click normal mode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno LA6 Firmware By Gogeekish.com / Android 11 Is Out!!!!!! / Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.