Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient (39910 Views)

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by purem(m): 5:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Forzap:
I no even know Wetin to comment, just like this post make I go sleep grin grin

Sleep at wor tym
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by SirLakes: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2017
emyibe:
Surgeons today and skull miners tomorrow

Are you normal undecided

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:

And here you are at 5:24AM on Nairaland...Aunty stop spreading rumours abeg.

I don't understand.. I can't be on nairaland at 5:24am??
Lolz seriously??

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by noalistic(m): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2017
From the name u shall know them. The West side has been an haven of professionals even before Nigeria came into being unlike the developers who are professionals in hawking, robbing, drug trafficking, baby factory, prostitution (all na trading). They own 90% of properties in Lagos, Abj, PH and NY. They also control 90% business in Nigeria including prostitution, piracy, fake products and armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by centurionpapa(m): 5:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles
Congrats Babe! you've made it!

Picturing myself in four years time is one of the major things that keeps me going amidst the stress in Med. school. waiting patiently for my time.
Its quite hectic especially here in AAU Ekpoma, where they just like stressing students unnecessarily. When we should have practicals, they won't fix practicals for us. But close to medical exams when other students have gone home for holiday and we should be reading and preparing for exams, you'll start to hear, "Anatomy Practicals 8am-12pm daily, Biochemistry practicals 12pm every Wednesdays and Thursdays". Time shall tell sha. I'll get there in shaa Allah.

I want myself, My Parents, My siblings, My future husband and My future kids to be proud of the lady I'll become!
This is my Goal, so help me God.

keeping going girl. God be with you

3 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Someone just won my respect this morning. May your heart desires be granted. #Rarebreed

Cessa0:
#Smiles

Picturing myself in four years time is one of the major things that keeps me going amidst the stress in Med. school. waiting patiently for my time.
Its quite hectic especially here in AAU Ekpoma, where they just like stressing students unnecessarily. When we should have practicals, they won't fix practicals for us. But close to medical exams when other students have gone home for holiday and we should be reading and preparing for exams, you'll start to hear, "Anatomy Practicals 8am-12pm daily, Biochemistry practicals 12pm every Wednesdays and Thursdays". Time shall tell sha. I'll get there in shaa Allah.

I want myself, My Parents, My siblings, My future husband and My future kids to be proud of the lady I'll become!

2 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by kby: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2017
ScotFree:
Fresh out of med school i guess and first time surgeon's assistant. That's why you've still got the 'highs' to post photos.
Congrats and welcome newbie
sharing the same table with her dad is actually something to be proud of no matter how long she graduated from med school.

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2017
kby:
sharing the same table with her dad is actually something to be proud of no matter how long she graduated from med school.

That was never in contention.

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Quality20(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2017
med students r quite cool,but they r only humans so don't b surprised tomorrow if u hear a male doctor drugging n shagging a female patient
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by lordkush: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:

And so? My bears are even much longer than that.
no wonder you act the way you to. terrorist
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Mbediogu(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2017
ScotFree:
Fresh out of med school i guess and first time surgeon's assistant. That's why you've still got the 'highs' to post photos.

Get her to call me when she's put in atleast 30years after her part two fellowship. Then we can talk about spectacle colostomy and hemi-colectomies. Appendicectomies? Cheers anyway.

2 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Mbediogu:

Get her to call me when she's put in atleast 30years after her part two fellowship. Then we can talk about spectacle colostomy and hemi-colectomies. Appendicectomies? Cheers anyway.

My first thoughts too. But then i realised it's the excitement that comes with the first.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by rafson37(m): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles

wish u all da best, but can I be ur future Hus.......
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2017
cry overrated medicine
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by bcashy: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Stop being too childish and grow up

Who are the developers self

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by SoNature(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:
Like father like daughter, God bless the two surgeons. Developers right now,

Senseless kids everywhere....be wasting your life while others are doing something meaningful with theirs

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Stop being too childish and grow up
See the irony. You call him out for being too childish with a childish username. Wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by python1: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2017
SoNature:

Senseless kids everywhere....be wasting your life while others are doing something meaningful with theirs
Exactly. Just imagine how some are here drinking urine while others are there swimming away their lives. cheesy

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by asawanathegreat(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Good news to the ear, may God bless them for serving humanity.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles

let me be your friend, i had always wanted to marry a Doctor as a Pharmacist.....
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by mejai(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Is dat place actually a hospital or a store? Kai

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by drtee247(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2017
ScotFree:
exactly chief, i only posted similar pix when i was assisting while i was still in medical school in a private school, but now that i am done, i just can't. it's childish

2 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by verygudbadguy(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2017
wallex1983:
So we can't blame the politicians who replaces themselves with their children after all.

Most times children of great doctors become doctors. Of great lawyers become lawyers (except FALZ).... Of terrorists? No!

Ọmọ tí ẹkùn bá bí, ẹkùn ni yóò jọ. (Lions produce their likes)
Falz is a trained lawyer. He practiced for a while at his father's chamber. He is only doing music this period. I am sure he would get back to the profession later in life.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles

Including physiology practical too. That's how d shiits role in all medical school in Nigeria during Part 1 MB exam.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Buharimustgo: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
LasoulMacuby:

See the irony. You call him out for being too childish with a childish username. Wtf

That Buhari must go its not a childish talk but my strong opinion, I pray that most of you in the forum grow up and stop being childish
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by omoharry(f): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Mbediogu:

Doctors are trying ooo..with all this long medical terminologies that are even difficult to pronounce but you see see them rapping it like sey na simple english..kudos to all the doctors in the house, it quite unfortunate that Nigeria does not appreciate you guys.Especially the good hearted doctors because some are just plain evil
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by adebowale14: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2017
noalistic:
From the name u shall know them. The West side has been an haven of professionals even before Nigeria came into being unlike the developers who are professionals in hawking, robbing, drug trafficking, baby factory, prostitution (all na trading). They own 90% of properties in Lagos, Abj, PH and NY. They also control 90% business in Nigeria including prostitution, piracy, fake products and armed robbery.

And this is funny.. grin grin
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by tukdi: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles

Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Dacronym(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2017
But what is wrong with people sef
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Mbediogu:

sir, i want to guess you've had about 30yrs of experience as a consultant?
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by maradelkitchen(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles

may Allah make it easy for you dear

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Forzap: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2017
seguno2:

The young lady surgeon fit be ya mate oh.
Dey for nairaland dey look for likes without commenting. E go soon clear for your eyes.
NFA - No Future Ambition

ode, Wetin concern me with her achievement?no hating but for her pocket!!! now you the malu what have you achieved? Abi Na till person be surgeon before e make am? clear road joor arrindin!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / Final Year CRUTECH Electrical Engineering Student Electrocuted / Four graduates including two brothers die inside well in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.