Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient (39907 Views)

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by ElPhoche(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2017
ScotFree:
Fresh out of med school i guess and first time surgeon's assistant. That's why you've still got the 'highs' to post photos.
Congrats and welcome newbie
Haha, you no get joy. Na rite of passage nah
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2017
ElPhoche:

Haha, you no get joy. Na rite of passage nah

Yeah, Bro
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Mbediogu(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jozprecious:
sir, i want to guess you've had about 30yrs of experience as a consultant?

Yes in retirement and now groom two of my kids who are doctors.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Mbediogu(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jozprecious:
sir, i want to guess you've had about 30yrs of experience as a consultant?

Yes in retirement and now grooming two of my kids who are young doctors, one actually a dentist.

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Stevebamdex(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles
Congrats Babe! you've made it!

Picturing myself in four years time is one of the major things that keeps me going amidst the stress in Med. school. waiting patiently for my time.
Its quite hectic especially here in AAU Ekpoma, where they just like stressing students unnecessarily. When we should have practicals, they won't fix practicals for us. But close to medical exams when other students have gone home for holiday and we should be reading and preparing for exams, you'll start to hear, "Anatomy Practicals 8am-12pm daily, Biochemistry practicals 12pm every Wednesdays and Thursdays". Time shall tell sha. I'll get there in shaa Allah.

I want myself, My Parents, My siblings, My future husband and My future kids to be proud of the lady I'll become!
This is my Goal, so help me God.

Me your future husband is saying a BIG AMEN to your prayers..
We shall get there. grin
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
centurionpapa:
keeping going girl. God be with you
A big Amen! thank you
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Me your future husband is saying a BIG AMEN to your prayers.. We shall get there. grin
Lolz... by God's grace
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
MyTime3:
Someone just won my respect this morning. May your heart desires be granted. #Rarebreed

#Smiles

Amen! thank you soo much!
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
rafson37:
wish u all da best, but can I be ur future Hus.......

#smiles
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Drabeey:

let me be your friend, i had always wanted to marry a Doctor as a Pharmacist.....

aww! All the best with that! (i mean, you marrying a Doctor)
and yeah, we can be friends!
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Including physiology practical too. That's how d shiits role in all medical school in Nigeria during Part 1 MB exam.

Yeah! but we're done with our physiology practical.. How i wished the Anatomy and Biochemistry Lab instructors were like the physiology lab Instructor. The man was very fast.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
maradelkitchen:
may Allah make it easy for you dear

Ameeeen! Jazakallahu khair!

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:

will manage that,im not greedy. i will appreciate if its just not only here. i sent a pm already
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Ugbavihi: 12:50am On Nov 24, 2017
I had such surgery sometime ago at onitsha, the doctor jc orakwe conducted a surgery on me in company of his son who was also a urologist...... Was an amazing experiemce..
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by dexterousyemi(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Cessa0:

and thats how you are gonna put the guy in a deep friend zone levels before getting to know eachother at all kiss.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by ElPhoche(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Ugbavihi:
I had such surgery sometime ago at onitsha, the doctor jc orakwe conducted a surgery on me in company of his son who was also a urologist...... Was an amazing experiemce..
He was my teacher in school. He is a sound teacher, but I would never forgive him for denying me my leave during house job (internship) just for the sole reason that a house officer should always remain in the hospital and not go on leave. No be the same civil service employ us? ��

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by ElPhoche(m): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Mbediogu:

Get her to call me when she's put in atleast 30years after her part two fellowship. Then we can talk about spectacle colostomy and hemi-colectomies. Appendicectomies? Cheers anyway.
Chiefest chief, what are you doing in Nairaland? ��
Hoping to get to your stage one day... Good day
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Mbediogu(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2017
ElPhoche:

Chiefest chief, what are you doing in Nairaland? ��
Hoping to get to your stage one day... Good day

I should be the one asking you. I am retired and doing just what I want, haven paid the price when I was your age. I am doing those things which I couldnt do at you age because of constraints of going up the ladder. l get more relaxed when I go overseas because here many people know me.

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by ElPhoche(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mbediogu:

I should be the one asking you. I am retired and doing just what I want, haven paid the price when I was your age. I am doing those things which I couldnt do at you age because of constraints of going up the ladder. l get more relaxed when I go overseas because here many people know me.
Yeah, that's what I mean. When I have finally removed my scrubs to settled.....
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Mbediogu(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
ElPhoche:

Yeah, that's what I mean. When I have finally removed my scrubs to settled.....

You are paying the price I can see. Press on, you will be there. Specialization is it. There is always room at the top. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / Final Year CRUTECH Electrical Engineering Student Electrocuted / Four graduates including two brothers die inside well in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.