Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (23149 Views)

Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

All those anti yoruba threads, where people use all manners of deterogatory words against yoruba race, why didnt you preach to them, i have never encountered any form of peacekeeping mission on anti yoruba threads but if it is the other way round you will see people forming Pope or koffi Annan all over......i hate hypocrites more than Ebola.
yoruba race? U mean the ones dahomey women warriors nearly decimated not too long ago?
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by lunacol(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Good morning sir,
Please I want to know if it's still possible for someone to register by this time of the year. If possible even today.

Thanks as I anticipate your answer
With respect to Npower program, registrations for participation has closed but there are other Federal government youth empowerment programs coming up in due time like the Federal Government Nsip program. Just be updating yourself with latest information on Federaleral Government youth empowerment programs to be in the know.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by francizy(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

we all know where the tribe that behaves closely to a hungry wild animal resides in this country and it is not the west. Dont start what you cant finish, i have been on this forum for almost a decade as a guest, yorubas were never on the offensive but when the insult was much people had to gather and turn the tide then the pseudo semitic tribe started claiming victim as usual.

This is always the view of hypocrites who think they're deceiving everyone by hiding the obvious truth. You talked about months ago but then again, someone who was not only a guest but a member told you to look back pre-2015 and see how animalistic your tribal Nairaland bigots were; yet you talked gibberish about being a guest. I will continue exposing you hypocritical lots even tho I won't engage y'all in tribal banters.

#spits

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

lmaooo this gala seller has already built house in my mentions grin cheesy You're even replying a post I tailored for someone else lol. Bloody ipob thug grin cheesy
gala seller is better than u shit packer. Omonile osogbo

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

love should be two sided, you are not the Pope,brother!!! nothing is as dangerous as one sided love.....but i love your outlook about life.
grin
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by zanogo(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
yoruba race? U mean the ones dahomey women warriors nearly decimated not too long ago?
you are from a clan or tribe that has never won any war before, the last one you attempted, we all know how it ended. When my ancestors were building empires, you ancestors were jumping from one palm tree to another, looking for bush meat to kill with stones and sticks.And about your stupid question,if you still have 2mb left on your miserable java phone, just google "yoruba's victory on amazons of dahomey"

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

we all know where the tribe that behaves closely to a hungry wild animal resides in this country and it is not the west. Dont start what you cant finish, i have been on this forum for almost a decade as a guest, yorubas were never on the offensive but when the insult was much people had to gather and turn the tide then the pseudo semitic tribe started claiming victim as usual.
i think u have been on romance forum for almost a decade. Go to crime and politics sections, u see yorubas abusing igbos everyday
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by robotix: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Don't be silly pretty! Of course, you didn't sound like a silly person when I spoke to you yesterday.

You can't win hate with hate. I am sure you guys are intentionally taunting them because they do the same. Drop this act please. We are not moulded to be this insensitive. The OP is already weighed down with the issue at hand. Please, proffer solutions only. I only wish that some other tribalists here can be cautioned and not hailed by their tribesmen. We can't continue like this and expect meaningful development in Nigeria.
I am Igbo by blood but I won't blame the Yorubas for all these. Many of the guys that started this nonesense have never set their foot outside the east. The only solution now is to purge nairaland of these whole nonsense by banning people indefinitely... that way, they brains will reset or they stay away from nairaland. It will also be good if IPs can be banned too but I don't think we have the technology to deploy distinct IP and therefore that may not work as it will affect innocent people who may share same IP with instigators.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

lmaooo...my post really pained this ipobastard oh grin cheesy. Yes I agree you're a big gala-sprinting boy grin
boy, nothing pains me. Least of all trash-talking. Im just being sincere. U are tenant in lagos. Lagos belongs to binis. And we igbos developed it. As im speaking i still have empty rooms to rent out in aguda surulere

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by pweetiedee(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
so it even common wig that u are selling and u are forming harvard business school graduate. Shame on u coward

He he.

I don't sell wig.

And wig isn't "common". People who sell wig are better than jobless people like you.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
boy, nothing pains me. Least of all trash-talking. Im just being sincere. U are tenant in lagos. Lahos belongs to binis. And we igbos developed it. As im speaking i still have empty rooms to rent out in aguda surulere

Okay bro grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

lol...some of these people will never wake up no matter how much you try to educate them cos they have their heads deep inside some random amaka's pus+sy lol. People like that are the reasons why riff-raffs are calling lagos no man's land.
busola a married woman just left my hotel in lekki. She lied to her husband and came and gave it to me last night. I swear to God. That's what i like yoruba girls for. They dont care. Whether they are married or not doesnt matter since they can lie through their teeth. Am just helping them support their ministry.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
busola a married woman just left my hotel in lekki. She lied to her husband and came and gave it to me last night. I swear to God. That's what i like yoruba girls for. They dont care. Whether theg are married or not doesnt matter since they can lie through their teeth. Am just helping them support their ministry.

this ipob gala seller says he has hotel in lekki grin grin cheesy cc electricdanger, come and see another online milliioanaire grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
I am Igbo by blood but I won't blame the Yorubas for all these. Many of the guys that started this nonesense have never set their foot outside the east. The only solution now is to purge nairaland of these whole nonsense by banning people indefinitely... that way, they brains will reset or they stay away from nairaland. It will also be good if IPs can be banned too but I don't think we have the technology to deploy distinct IP and therefore that may not work as it will affect innocent people who may share same IP with instigators.
Very correct bro. I think the IPs can be banned too but we need to point it out to Seun. The mods also have a lot of work to do because we can't keep having all these tribal post hitting the FP all the time. We are gonna be passing the wrong messages to our children when they get to read them in the future. They need to start deleting post that is tribal in nature from Nairaland's archive.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

you are from a clan or tribe that has never won any war before, the last one you attempted, we all know how it ended. When my ancestors were building empires, you ancestors were jumping from one palm tree to another, looking for bush meat to kill with stones and sticks.And about your stupid question,if you still have 2mb left on your miserable java phone, just google "yoruba's victory on amazons of dahomey"
shut the hell up revisionist. Victory? U guys are not even ashamed of lying
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Lmao. That guy is 49 years old and still live with his old mother in one dirty room. He was busted here few years ago and have been switching monikers like his dirty boxers. Smh cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

They know how to bash other tribes. Its their turn today.
I hope you know you'd give account of every word one day....
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

He he.

I don't sell wig.

And wig isn't "common". People who sell wig are better than jobless people like you.
me jobless. Come to my hotel in lekki this evening and see if i wount bless your ministry. And sharap and stop lying. Somebody that knows u say u sell wig and shoe. Why dont u quote her and say it is a lie. And see if she wount expose you
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by zanogo(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=francizy post=62636737]

This is always the view of hypocrites who think they're deceiving everyone by hiding the obvious truth. You talked about months ago but then again, someone who was not only a guest but a member told you to look back pre-2015 and see how animalistic your tribal Nairaland bigots were; yet you talked gibberish about being a guest. I will continue exposing you hypocritical lots even tho I won't engage y'all I tribal banters.

we are talking about 2 different things here, i told you that i have taken some record spanning some months about peace keepers not showing during anti yoruba threads but always showing when it is the opposite, and you said yoruba started all these shit,but that is not the premise of my arguement,and to reply you i said i have been guest for many years and from my observation then, yorubas were just defensive not offensive. you were the one that drifted from the subject matter, which is why do peacekeepers always avoid anti yoruba threads but always show when it is the opposite. Just keep that hypocrite shit to yourself

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

lmaoooo this ipob gala seller says he has hotel in lekki grin grin cheesy cc electricdanger, come and see another online millioanaire grin
boy. I didnt say i have a hotel in lekki. I came to lagos for a workshop and am lodging in a big boys hotel in lekki. And am using the opportunity to bless your sisters.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Lmao. That guy is 49 years old and still live with his old mother in one dirty room. He was busted here few years ago and have been switching monikers like his dirty boxers. Smh cheesy cheesy cheesy
boy. When chino asked you to choose anywhere in lagos and tell him. Give him date and time. U remember what you did. Me i am in lagos right now. U can give me date and time.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
boy. I didnt say i have a hotel in lekki. I came to lagos for a workshop and am lodging in a big boys hotel in lekki. And am using the opportunity to bless your sisters.

From you having a room for rent in aguda to having a hotel in lekki to coming to lagos for a workshop. Guy, you need to arrange your lies properly grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by kasheemawo(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

We have the Under graduate category too.
. Please is state of origin necessary for physical verification?
Secondly is it possible for preselected candidate to change his/her state of origin ? Although the person resident in another state
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

From you having a room for rent in aguda to having a hotel in lekki to coming to lagos for a workshop. Guy, you need to arrange your lies properly grin grin cheesy
i have a house in aguda. That is true. I live in abuja, where we are developing at the moment. That is another true. I am staying at a hotel in lekki at the moment. Another absolute truth. So which lie should i align?
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

is lodging in a hotel same as having a hotel? Iti illiterate
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by robotix: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Very correct bro. I think the IPs can be banned too but we need to point it out to Seun. The mods also have a lot of work to do because we can't keep having all these tribal post hitting the FP all the time. We are gonna be passing the wrong messages to our children when they get to read them in the future. They need to start deleting post that is tribal in nature from Nairaland's archive.
Seun is not willing to do anything about it... he seems to love it the way it is. Nairaland is now a junk.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by deepwater(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Guy what's your problem
While kill a dead man grin
That's too much

We know him, he is just venting his frustration on the higher beings from the east.
Let's contribute to get a room for him in Lagos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by deepwater(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

Shut the ffcukk up afonja
We are on your case, we need to rent a room for you in Lagos, ain't you tired of staying in the skull mining forest of ogun state?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Shut the ffcukk up afonja
We are on your case, we need to rent a room for you in Lagos, ain't you tired of staying in the skull mining forest of ogun state?

The dirty face me and i face you room you and your pauperized siblings and crippled parents are squatting in abi grin. Ipob cross-dressing miscreant grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.